Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Angel, I´m very sorry to hear that, he is at peace now. My deepest condolences.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

*Eagle represents a state of grace that is reached through inner work, understanding and passing the initiation tests that result from reclaiming our personal power. Eagle Medicine is the Power of the Great Spirit. It is the spirit of tenacity. It is the gift of clear vision with which one can truly see the things one sees. It is the patience to wait for the appropriate moment. It is to live in balance with heaven and earth. Eagle reminds us of our connection with the Great Spirit. It tells us that the universe is giving us the opportunity to fly above our life's worldly levels, or above the shadow of past realities. Eagle teaches us to look above in order to touch Grandfather Sun with our heart, to love the Shadow as much as the Light. Eagle asks us to grant ourselves permission to be free in order to reach the joy that our heart desires.*

When I arrived at Mom's this morning, a bald eagle was circling overhead. Kim and I once went searching for a bald eagle's nest...and ended up hiding under our boat when they went after us because we were too close to their nest.

How fitting that I got to sit and watch that eagle soar this morning...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Sorry to hear, Angel...deepest condolences. At least you can take some comfort in knowing he's not suffering any more.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

So sorry Angel. May good memories sustain you.

Oh dear.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Angel... I don't post all that much anymore but have read this thread and my heart breaks for you. I truly hope that you find peace and allow time to heal your pain. Throw me a PM if you want to talk, rant, whatever... ~ Susan
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Angel
              *Eagle represents a state of grace that is reached through inner work, understanding and passing the initiation tests that result from reclaiming our personal power. Eagle Medicine is the Power of the Great Spirit. It is the spirit of tenacity. It is the gift of clear vision with which one can truly see the things one sees. It is the patience to wait for the appropriate moment. It is to live in balance with heaven and earth. Eagle reminds us of our connection with the Great Spirit. It tells us that the universe is giving us the opportunity to fly above our life's worldly levels, or above the shadow of past realities. Eagle teaches us to look above in order to touch Grandfather Sun with our heart, to love the Shadow as much as the Light. Eagle asks us to grant ourselves permission to be free in order to reach the joy that our heart desires.*

When I arrived at Mom's this morning, a bald eagle was circling overhead. Kim and I once went searching for a bald eagle's nest...and ended up hiding under our boat when they went after us because we were too close to their nest.

Sorry to hear about your loss, babe When my grandfather passed on in 2010, it was just so heavy duty on my family, but I was comforted in the fact that especially because he is no longer suffering, I now feel like he's always with me now that he's passed...
              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

You are in my thoughts, Angel. Remember the good times.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I remember I was walking in my neighborhood one afternoon in 2003, and saw a bald eagle circling overhead. I thought it was a bit strange, as it's not usual to see them in the city limits. A teaching on eagle medicine similar to what you posted here came to me, and I knew it had to mean something. Then when I got home, the phone rang not even two minutes later and I was told my grandmother had passed away. Somehow it just made sense......

Like with your brother, it wasn't exactly unexpected, as she had been ill for sometime. But it's the kind of news we're never really ready to hear. I did get to spend the previous Christmas with her, knowing full well it would probably be the last time I saw her. I know you were talking about seeing your brother, and I hope you had the chance to do that, but even if you weren't physically there, you got to talk to him, and say your goodbyes.

Anyway, I hope anything I said here made sense.... I've probably deleted and re-typed this about 20 times because words usually fail me at times like these.

I'm not going to hijack your thread by getting into the kind of month I've had with family medical stuff, but I'll just say I think Mick & Keith had it right, way back in 1966.....

What a drag it is getting old.......
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No words really do justice to how it all plays out. It just flat out sucks, and there's nothing you can do but try to put in a place you can handle. It's been said that the person that passes has the easier time as it's over for them....But not for you. Just as funerals are not for the dead, but for the living. Never an easy journey, but one you must travel regardless. Hope it's smooth for your sake.
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

My brother passed peacefully last night. Shortly after I told him it was okay for him to go, he breathed his last breath. Thank you everyone for your support. My Roth family...

So sorry Im a couple days late here. No matter how much you think you are prepared.....you are not prepared. I wish I could give you a big hug & let you cry on my shoulder. All of us here do. We really care for you & this thread has touched most of us. Thank you for sharing such a deeply personal & tragic experience. I hope on my next tragedy I live through, that I am able to pull some strength from what you have shown us all here.

Take care Angel,

Mike
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Thank you, everyone. I can't wait for life to get back to normal. I hate this shit.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          Angel... I don't post all that much anymore but have read this thread and my heart breaks for you. I truly hope that you find peace and allow time to heal your pain. Throw me a PM if you want to talk, rant, whatever... ~ Susan
                          Oh honey...I've thought about you soooo much for the past year! Huge hugs to you. xoxoxo

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Thank you, everyone. I can't wait for life to get back to normal. I hate this shit.
                            Starting to think this may never happen....I think I'm moving into a cardboard box when I get back home...

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Wow. Quite the thread to read through. This baby can be locked up now...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Never was
                                Foot Soldier
                                • May 2012

Angel, all my prayers and condolences. Be kind to yourself, celebrate the memories, and don't define the journey by a single till we meet again.

Hang in there luv and doesn't feel that way now you will again rise

cheers,
                                Liam

Comment

Working...