X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Damn that was a long time ago
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      i wear shoes and boots
      I wear boots and sandals.
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• fourthcoming

I don't mind the shoe thread. Doesn't have any impact on my life whatsoever, but I don't mind it. There are enough threads here where a person can find something else to talk about if they want to. Anyone here wearing a pair of Red Ball Jets?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I live in flip flops. I HATE the idea that winter is coming again and I have to find boots. AND SOCKS! What a pain in the ass.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

SHOES!!! - shoe-talk

Originally posted by envy_me
            Sex stories? Man, did I miss out. We need that here! But unfortunately, there aren't many of us left it seems. We need to get the women back.
            We never had a lot of women, probably have as many here as we did at DDLR. Speaking of which, where the hell is DG these days, and SoCalChelle???
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

And Filthylilmouth and Switch and Elitest

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                I live in flip flops. I HATE the idea that winter is coming again and I have to find boots. AND SOCKS! What a pain in the ass.
                you said the "w" word, shame on you! My boots should still be good for one more winter, my winter coats are toast though. Shit, more expenses coming up right away. You're right, winter is a pain in the ass.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

And Filthylilmouth and Switch and Elitest
                  FLM had GREAT stories! Seeing Switch and Elitest in the same sentence brings back some fun memories, lol. The whole "delitest" episode.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm exactly the same way... I usually end up buying socks in Oct/Nov because I can't find a matching pair when winter sets in... Luckily this winter I'm living 700 miles further south than the last 3...

Nothin wrong with a shoe thread... but I do find foot fetish stuff a bit odd...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

I am really picky with both socks and underwear, so I always make sure I have a LOT of socks, just cause I'm always in a hurry, I wanna have a lot so I don't have to look for them or think werher I did the laundry. I only like one special kind of socks, they have to be thin. I always buy like 30 pair, and one month later I have like 5 pair. Wtf is happening to my socks...
                      I have so many nice sandals, that I didn't get to use once this summer, we had rain every day.

When it comes to winter shoes I have a LOT! Last few years I have been getting them from Ecco. If you want GREAT winter shoes, that are warm (too warm for me), have a lot of support, foil-layer in the insole to isolate the cold, water repellent and not slippery and look fantastic, check out Ecco Siberia. Best shoes ever!
                      Last edited by envy_me; 08-20-2012, 01:29 PM.
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

And as for LoungeMachine, he wants me, but he can't have me, that's why he's bitching about all my posts/threads ;-) Hey Lounge, being a bitch isn't helping, you have to turn on the charm if you wanna get anywhere.
                        Projection on your part...

I don't fawn over you like some of the knuckledraggers here, and/or flirt with you for 3 reasons.

1, I'm busy enough with real women in my real life.

2, you're a man

3, Even if you were female, and here in the Great Pacific Northwest, I'd still find you annoying and unattractive.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Projection on your part...

I don't fawn over you like some of the knuckledraggers here, and/or flirt with you for 3 reasons.

1, I'm busy enough with real women in my real life.

2, you're a man

3, Even if you were female, and here in the Great Pacific Northwest, I'd still find you annoying and unattractive.

Wow, it's when you start counting reasons that it goes from speculation to a sure thing. Ah, baby, you need to try harder :-)

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Wow, it's when you start counting reasons that it goes from speculation to a sure thing. Ah, baby, you need to try harder :-)
                            Told you you were lying when you said you'd never respond to me again.

Give it up. I'm not interested in male trolls from ---------------------
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Told you you were lying when you said you'd never respond to me again.

Give it up. I'm not interested in male trolls from ---------------------
                              I was just teasing you...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

How did Dave say it... So this is love in the third degree...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...