• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    High fructose corn poison.
    Aren't the Mexican comes the ones with real sugar? Are they good?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

they are, and they are.

Sam's Club carries 'em.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Ugh, Coke Zero sucks balls. You need to come to America and get some damn real Diet Coke
        I am actually very satisfied with our Coke and Cola Zero.
        Our Diet Coke tastes very synthetic. Almost a bit like metal. It's hard to describe, I literally can't drink it.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Aren't the Mexican comes the ones with real sugar? Are they good?
          Yeah... it's what Coca Cola is supposed to taste like. And it still comes in glass bottles too, which is even better.

Mexican Pepsi is starting to show up around here as well, and I've done a comparison between that in the glass bottle and the US made Pepsi Throwback (also made with sugar) in the plastic bottles. No contest, the glass wins.

They really need to stop putting food of any kind in plastic containers. It ruins the quality. AND it's made from petroleum. Glass is made from sand, and it recycles a lot easier, with no loss in quality.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
            If you go to the Coke Hdqts in Atlanta, they have all the formulas from everywhere in the world that you can test, and yes, European coke is different than ours.
            Damn, it would be so interesting to try it. Have you tried all different cokes?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

The most interesting ones were from the Asian countries. Some were orange, weird colors - I guess they make coke to be whatever people will buy, where ever they will buy it.

Oh dear.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

I have googled now, and found some people who testify that mexican cola and european taste the same.

Our tastes great, diet tastes awful. It's not called Diet Coke but Cola Light.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

The most interesting ones were from the Asian countries. Some were orange, weird colors - I guess they make coke to be whatever people will buy, where ever they will buy it.
                  Did you taste ours?

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Fanta on the other hand... I don't know what it's like in US, but there are big differences in taste just around Europe.
                    In south Europe it's not as sweet, more sour in taste, a bit lighter in colour. In sweden it's sweeter, darker and tastes more like orange.
                    I love swedish fanta, my mom loves the other one cause it isn't as sweet.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                      Fanta on the other hand... I don't know what it's like in US, but there are big differences in taste just around Europe.
                      In south Europe it's not as sweet, more sour in taste, a bit lighter in colour. In sweden it's sweeter, darker and tastes more like orange.
                      See, you woulda been an Orange California Cooler girl
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        So much of what turns us on was set by images we saw as kids.
                        Hmm...

I remember seeing bits of "Dynasty", bits of Miss Finland & Miss Hawaiian Tropic contests (due to my sister participating in both), "Cabaret", "Just a Gigolo", "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes".
                        And a shit load of dance contests (kinda like "Dancing with the stars", but way more serious and no washed up celebs), which might explain why I have a thing for lean legs...
                        Last edited by Coyote; 09-16-2012, 12:53 AM.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Why does regular coke taste so awful after drinking diet coke forever?
                          Dunno. I prefer Sprite/7up over both...
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            Well, it is Hitler's favorite carbonated soft drink...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

One of the local burger joints in this area sells Mexican Fanta. I don't remember it being much of a brand here in the US. It was the orange soda pop of Mexico. Here in the states Orange Crush seemed to be a bigger brand.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Orange California Coolers - orange wine cooler, chicks loved the stuff. They'd drink it like soda and be blitzed before they knew it. Most of the girls weren't real smokers - they'd just smoke when they drank. And as far as the hairspray went - you have to understand I'm talking about a shitload of hairspray. You weren't running your fingers thru any chick's hair because it was basically glued in place. Just like the good Lord intended.

It's kinda hard to explain - you just had to be there.
                                What's weird is when you kissed those chicks they tasted good. It never tasted like cigarettes. But you would get up close slow dancing and there would be that smell and that stiff hair would poke you. You would wake up hungover the next morning and your clothes would smell of perfume, Drakkar, Polo, or Paco Rabane, booze, cigarettes, wine coolers, hairspray, and makeup. Or she was still warm in the bed next to you with all those smells mixed with the smell of a naked women and sex. Owwwwww!
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...