• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Coyote
    Christ, woman... May your 30th year on this planet start with you waking up next to Sammy Hagar...

I wouldn't wish that to my worst enemy...
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Little Texan
      The stupid movie 2012 will be officially lame at midnight tonight. It was officially lame across the pond yesterday.
      Midnight is in 10 minutes here... We are saved

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Little Texan

Who would PAY to fuck those jelly rolls? She would have to pay me handsomely to even entertain the THOUGHT...that, and copious amounts of alcohol with an ultra strong alcohol content.

Ask her. She is here. Kristy, who is paying you? Or are you paying them?

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My young cousin and I were having a conversation, which he initiated, about this stupid 2012 prophecy 4 years ago, and I told him then that absolutely nothing was going to happen on that day and it would be a day just like any other. Just the other day his dad was telling me that the boy was still worried about the 21st being the end of the world. He's going to know tomorrow that cousin D was right back in 2008.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Funny....that wikipedia list about apocalyptic predictions....at least 29 of them predicted the Second Coming.....

Lotsa idiots are still waiting for that one.....

Kinda hard to re-animate a 2,000-year-old pile of bones....

The next "Second Coming" is supposedly going to happen May 19, 2013. Or so this idiot Ronald Weinland says.

Delusional fuck.

He is going to see the Second Coming from a prison cell....

Tax evasion trial and imprisonment

On November 10, 2011, Weinland was indicted by a federal grand jury on five charges of tax evasion.[7][8][9][10][11] It was alleged that he had understated his income on federal tax returns, redirected COG-PKG church funds for personal use and concealed the existence of a Swiss bank account.[12]

Weinland admitted that church funds were placed in a bank account in Switzerland and that his was one of the two names on the account, but denied that there was any tax evasion, and stated that all funds had since been repatriated to the United States and used for church advertising.[13] Weinland informed his church before opening the account, in a December 2002 sermon entitled "Planning Ahead."[14]

Weinland's trial began on June 4, 2012.[15] On June 13, after less than four hours of deliberation, a jury found Weinland guilty on all counts of tax evasion. He remained under house detention and electronic surveillance until his sentencing hearing.[2][16] On November 14, 2012, Weinland was sentenced to 42 months' imprisonment and a $245,000 tax restitution, with his prison term to begin on January 2, 2013.[4]
            Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-21-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              Funny....that wikipedia list about apocalyptic predictions....at least 29 of them predicted the Second Coming.....

Lotsa idiots are still waiting for that one.....

Kinda hard to re-animate a 2,000-year-old pile of bones....
              Verily..... if one hath left a pile of bones behind 2000 years ago.

But I did not.

As for the Second Coming, I'll say the same thing that I did then.....

It's all on Dad's timetable, don't ask Me.

Now, I need to get back to Heaven's annual office Christmas party and turn water into egg nog, or something like that

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

gold hotpants??

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  Ask her. She is here. Kristy, who is paying you? Or are you paying them?
                  Time for your psychiatrist to adjust your medication again, I see.

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What will the Doomsday...er, History Channel do for programming now that December 21st has come and gone uneventful?

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I thought they had more end of the world dates so sensationalize...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Th ability of humans to be confused is amazing anyone who thinks they have decifered any of the Mayan petroglyphs is a douche.

They don't know shit and any tv show and any book and any paper written by any professor, of whattever, is a scam to get money out of commercial time or sell a book or get more Gub'ment funding ripoff money.

There is no Rosetta Stone for the Mayans, there is no any ANY!! validity to anything Mayan....if you think more or attempt to understand more than standing at the Mayan complex and just looking...you are a douche..noone knows shit.

It is as big a university scam as the complete fabrication of Greek Liturature.

People are stoopid.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

There's still time for the world to end...

Kiss your carrot goodbye...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            There's still time for the world to end...

Kiss your carrot goodbye...
                            Nah, if JC says it ain't happening today, I trust Him.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

I learned the Mayan numbering system in the 4th-grade. Any moron could learn it.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Is that what the teacher said ??

Comment

Working...