• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        I learned the Mayan numbering system in the 4th-grade. Any moron could learn it.

I am sure you think you did.

Is the number, two, the skwatting fat man petroglyph or the 400 other ones that look like they could be numbers if someone wanted to say they understand the language.

Then there is the the other 400 doctors of whatteverology that say it differently.

Then there is the 400 who say yes that is it that must be it because it sais right there , in a ancient laguage that has nothing to do with todays verbalizations and can't be related at all in any way to todays existence but it gets people like you to believe and that gets them what they want.

You can say anything you want if it spells the sentence and brings you what you need.

Just like the concrete fact that today is the end of the world written right there on the Mayan calender and on thier buildings.

It probably actually sais....mindless endless decorations to confuse monkeys out of shitting on the building steps and to scare pigeons away from shitting on this carved block of construction jibberish..

I will bet you 5BUCKS they don't have a clue what any of that shit means and they can make it mean whattever they want it to fit what they want to say it is.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          How's everyone's doomsday going so far today? Just another boring-ass day here.
          "End of the world", my ass...

Only thing that came to an end this year was my forcefully prolonged naivety concerning various things in my life. Good riddance to that bullshit!
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Just think if I was walking across my living room and had a heart attack...I may think in my last moments this is the end of the world....and that moment of clarity that followed...It is the end of the world for someone somewhere...so those mayans were correct.

I know what you all are thinking, clara has a heart attack ?..we can only hope...lol.

I know what the rest of you are thinking, clara has a living room?

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

oh krispy... that song is an inspirational celebration of what it means to be quintessentially australian!!!
              thank you for adding it to our playlist...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Well, I got 2.5 hrs left and I am wondering it I should have tied a string to that USB.

See ... folks, Keep Hope Alive !!! there may be a tomorrow......now excuse me while I put on my pink tutu and red wig and sing a little orphan annie tune or two..

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

NASA has published this video:

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Time for your psychiatrist to adjust your medication again, I see.
                    There you go with the projection again. Next thing you'll be calling me a hooker soaked in urine...
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Wimpiest ... That's not very technical or scientific
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by envy_me
                        There you go with the projection again. Next thing you'll be calling me a hooker soaked in urine...
                        you're a hooker soaked in urine
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Oh come on now. Save that for Krusty. You know she likes it.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                              I am sure you think you did.

Is the number, two, the skwatting fat man petroglyph or the 400 other ones that look like they could be numbers if someone wanted to say they understand the language.

Then there is the the other 400 doctors of whatteverology that say it differently.

Then there is the 400 who say yes that is it that must be it because it sais right there , in a ancient laguage that has nothing to do with todays verbalizations and can't be related at all in any way to todays existence but it gets people like you to believe and that gets them what they want.

You can say anything you want if it spells the sentence and brings you what you need.

Just like the concrete fact that today is the end of the world written right there on the Mayan calender and on thier buildings.

It probably actually sais....mindless endless decorations to confuse monkeys out of shitting on the building steps and to scare pigeons away from shitting on this carved block of construction jibberish..

I will bet you 5BUCKS they don't have a clue what any of that shit means and they can make it mean whattever they want it to fit what they want to say it is.
                              I always wondered what this emoticon means.
                              thanks

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Comment

Working...