Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I have a combination Dickforbreath, LardMolester, and jfail voodoo doll...

You hit it in the head with facts and they all three writhe on the floor in pain...

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Yay!!!

You're not too stoned to find the VICTIM button again....

Obviously this thread went over your head, and you thought it was about you.
      Respectfully, I simply have to disagree here, as C-dog does in fact raise a truly valid point: If a person posting on the internet encounters another and either disagrees with or feels slighted, no matter what the offense (imagined or not), some form of tension arrives. Having said that, certainly there are those amongst us that actively appear to seek out this attention, dubious as it might seem. But for a poster to hound someone from thread to thread, no matter how innocuous the post might be, is simply appallingly absurd.

Yet it happens time in and out. Seriously, if a guy just so happens to like Baltimore in the play offs, is that any reason to dismiss his opinions about a band? (OK, maybe that's a poor example, yet you get my drift.) It certainly does not qualify chasing the guy around and knocking every post he makes thereafter. Look, I didn't just fall off of the potato truck, so (as stated before) I realise there are folks out there that post utter she-it to foster some form of attention. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to contribute to their delusions by responding to them.

We all fuck up from time to time (I should know), so no one should be spared a little forgiveness and a second chance every now and then.

On the other hand, it is sort of inspiring to learn a small group of dorks at a site are still bringing up your name or mentioning things you did several years after you stopped posting there. In the more than apt words of the ever-profound Bill Shatner...

"Oh, for God's sake . . . get a life, will you?"

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        the net being a place for the unhinged to operate unsupervised and generally run a muck at will.
        Yep, that sounds about right.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          I have a combination Dickforbreath, LardMolester, and jfail voodoo doll...

I spout my idiotic conspiracy theories and it tells me I'm a worthless POS who should die in a fire - in 3 different voices...

Fixed. Scumbag. :dafinger:
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            How ironic that an internet bully like Lounge would post his concerns about how what people post might affect the people who read the posts. Bullshit.
            How ironic that an idiot like CD would post his concerns about what Lounge posts.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Respectfully, I simply have to disagree here, as C-dog does in fact raise a truly valid point: If a person posting on the internet encounters another and either disagrees with or feels slighted, no matter what the offense (imagined or not), some form of tension arrives.
              You got that from cadaverdumps post?

All I got is more of his innocent victim stance he likes to take, as if his numerous aliases he needed to "start fresh" time and time again had never happened. But I get why he loves this thread so much. I know he thinks he knows what it is about, but he really doesn't grasp it. Maybe another bong hit would help.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Not at all my man. I could be a dick (like you) and say it's about you but I won't. Instead I'll just say , I dig it but you're full of shit. You don't give a flying fuck about the effect your words have on others. Say what you you want to me. I won't be cutting myself or sticking pins in my Loungemachine voodoo doll.

5 stars!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Maybe another bong hit would help.
                  Christ knows I could use one or two, but with the damned municipal random drug testing as of late, I have to stick with alcohol. Not that it's a bad thing. (The alcohol, I mean.)

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Christ knows I could use one or two, but with the damned municipal random drug testing as of late, I have to stick with alcohol. Not that it's a bad thing. (The alcohol, I mean.)
                    We never get drug tested at work. Our salary is so bad, they know we can't afford drugs :-/
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      How ironic that an idiot like CD would post his concerns about what Lounge posts.
                      He gets Butt Hurt every time I post. He acts like the last kid to get chosen for dodgeball, which he probably was.

This thread is not about us calling each other names here. Anybody who doesn't like the atmosphere here is free to leave, there's a whole lot of other sites out there, or there's even real life for that matter.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

One of the perks of being self-employed, I guess..... but I probably only touch the stuff once or twice a year now. Just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                          We never get drug tested at work. Our salary is so bad, they know we can't afford drugs :-/

Good one.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

He gets Butt Hurt every time I post. He acts like the last kid to get chosen for dodgeball, which he probably was.

This thread is not about us calling each other names here. Anybody who doesn't like the atmosphere here is free to leave, there's a whole lot of other sites out there, or there's even real life for that matter.

I'm not butt hurt. I do tire of your endless you're this or that or you did this or that on a regular basis to anything I post. You don't even bother to read what I post you just auto post one of your standard complaints about my very existence. You complain about me and as soon as I respond , wham, you're playing the victim again or something similar comes forth. It just gets old. Or should I say it is old, let it die.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

You got that from cadaverdumps post?

All I got is more of his innocent victim stance he likes to take, as if his numerous aliases he needed to "start fresh" time and time again had never happened. But I get why he loves this thread so much. I know he thinks he knows what it is about, but he really doesn't grasp it. Maybe another bong hit would help.
                              Eventually I gave up on asking certain folks to forgive and forget. All the aliases were deleted at my request. I never posted more than 2 or three times and someone would bust me anyway. It's not like I posted as numerous entities over long periods of time. But I'll bet some here have. Who cares? Who did it hurt? No one.
                              Now, I say fuck em if they can't take a joke and post. I think that sums it up pretty good.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Eventually I gave up on asking certain folks to forgive and forget.
                                Awww....poor little buddy.

I see you still haven't given up on telling everyone about it though.

Comment

Working...