X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

elbow nipples...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Ohhh!! Wouldja stop?!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        You guys start a thread with the sole intention of bashing Lounge's bar, he of course responds and then you claim this place is turning to shit, see you at the "real" Roth site? Pretty fuckin weak man. You guys cant have it both ways, if you constantly bash somebody they are going to respond just as you would respond if I started bashing on you. I cant believe I have to explain this to members of the Roth fucking Army.
        Revisionist history. This thread is about Angelina Jolly (that's what it says) chopping off her breasts. I could have ignored Ford with his sockfucker/Applebees bullshit but I chose not to. Then comes a couple more dipshits joining in uninvited to back up Ford. Lard made the decision to pile on with the other dipshits because that's the Army way. At least that's what he's been saying all these years and rarely did anyone cross Lard before the big throwdown over Count Dracula's daughter. But now that he can't dump or rename anything people are starting to see who's really the problem around here. The guy that inspires people to start their own sites just to avoid him. LardMachine.
        BTW: I'm fully aware I'm doing the same thing I'm complaining about but I've put up with this shit for years and I'm tired of it.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I hope you and c-dog know I was just fucking with him, why is everybody getting so fucking sensitive.
          I got no beef with you. Funning around is one thing. Posting something with the intent of pissing off the other poster is another. I don't like the sock shit but I did start it myself. That's a bit different than talking about my niece or implying something unnatural about throwing down a few cheap margaritas with her at happy hour. I was checking out the old crows while the old farts were checking her out. We both got a giggle out of it. Then we went to a Rangers game with my other niece and her husband.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

You guys start a thread with the sole intention of bashing Lounge's bar, he of course responds and then you claim this place is turning to shit, see you at the "real" Roth site? Pretty fuckin weak man. You guys cant have it both ways, if you constantly bash somebody they are going to respond just as you would respond if I started bashing on you. I cant believe I have to explain this to members of the Roth fucking Army.

Careful, dude - in the interests of peace-keeping, I warn that such rational statements of fact are frowned up by some, and are considered "negative" "attacks" (this apparently according the .99 cent store book on reverse psychology). Now someone will come in, say "how dare you interject", or that you're acting as someone's "backup" - and that you now shouldn't be surprised if (certain) people have "beef" with you.

Oh yeah, almost forgot - "You seem like you have your own thing going on", Dale - "why do you keep involving yourself"?

Don't think I missed any of the silliness, did I?
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              elbow nipples...
              I'm all for it. Just gotta be careful when you lean yourself against a table with your elbows.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                Gee, thanks for that image. Not really.
                The question is: would you rather have one normal woman or one with 4 boobs and no ass.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by envy_me
                  I'm all for it. Just gotta be careful when you lean yourself against a table with your elbows.
                  they could be more to the inside of the elbow. "funny bone" nipples....
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

The question is: would you rather have one normal woman or one with 4 boobs and no ass.
                    4 boobs with the bonus boobs where her ass should be.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      No, that was her. Apparently her doctors told her there was a significant risk that it might come back in the other boob anyway, so she decided to go ahead and get all the surgical trauma over with and not gamble on a reoccurance.

It was very sad news..... and not just for her.

Christina is still one of the most beautiful, classy & funny women in Hollywood. Strange how she ended up that way after playing such a dirty slut. When all the girls who played classy parts are dirty sluts in real life.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

4 boobs with the bonus boobs where her ass should be.
                        Lol, you'd settle for 6 boobs. How nice of you

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I guess I'll stick with boring ol' normal.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

One normal woman, with no vocal cords.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Careful, dude - in the interests of peace-keeping, I warn that such rational statements of fact are frowned up by some, and are considered "negative" "attacks" (this apparently according the .99 cent store book on reverse psychology). Now someone will come in, say "how dare you interject", or that you're acting as someone's "backup" - and that you now shouldn't be surprised if (certain) people have "beef" with you.

Peace keeper and shit stirrer at the same time.
                              I'm willing to admit WE (WE, motherfuckers,as in everyone involved) have all played a part in this on going soap opera. Some times it stimulates conversation but other times it turns it to shit. We all need to fucking chill on the personal attacks. Hell the place might even get a little friendlier for everyone. If WE let it.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                                Christina is still one of the most beautiful, classy & funny women in Hollywood. Strange how she ended up that way after playing such a dirty slut. When all the girls who played classy parts are dirty sluts in real life.
                                Barbara Billingsly a slut? No way. Take it back or else I'll send Wally and the Beaver to kick your ass.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...