• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    uhhhh, like yourself, maybe?
    Sure I did. But I'm sure you'll give your butt buddy a pass for doing the same fucking thing. That's what hypocrites like you always do. Just like your aliases being "characters" but anyone else who uses one is a troll. When you gonna post your goodbye thread? You could always come back and claim the BCE hacked your computer and posted it without your knowledge like everything else you blame on them.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'll never post a goodbye thread, because I ain't fucking going anywhere. I've been here since day one. Technically, I was here before then, since I was already doing this shit for 3 years before Roth Army 1.0 appeared.

If I'm not around much, it's for reasons that don't have a damn thing to do with the bullshit that certain parties have taken upon themselves to create in the last several months on this website.

And I've never "blamed" anything on the BCE. Just merely stated what they, in fact, have done.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I'll never post a goodbye thread, because I ain't fucking going anywhere. I've been here since day one. Technically, I was here before then, since I was already doing this shit for 3 years before Roth Army 1.0 appeared.

If I'm not around much, it's for reasons that don't have a damn thing to do with the bullshit that certain parties have taken upon themselves to create in the last several months on this website.
        It's funny how "certain parties" get the blame for everything. Nobody here had anything to do with it. You're all innocent victims of some traitorous faction that split off with the intentons of destoying your precious Army because they didn't have anything better to do at the time. Sounds like good old RothArmy revisionist history to me.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Meanwhile at the Sesh party...

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Once an addict, always an addict.....

Once an asshole..................
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. That is unless you're one of those people that post a goodbye but never actually leave that you love to make fun of.
              Oh right I forgot...the 4000 or so pages in various threads dedicated to the argument surrounding one variation or another of the following:

"Wherefore the multitude of thy thorns to him that toucheth thy fruit?" The pomegranate tree answered and said to the bramble, "Thou art all thorns to him that toucheth thee"

Very illuminating and always a great discussion
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                Oh right I forgot...the 4000 or so pages in various threads dedicated to the argument surrounding one variation or another of the following:

"Wherefore the multitude of thy thorns to him that toucheth thy fruit?" The pomegranate tree answered and said to the bramble, "Thou art all thorns to him that toucheth thee"

Very illuminating and always a great discussion
                Can ya translate that to english?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Aren't you in a few years too deep from continuous bashing of members here to play any sort of victim card when the tables got turned on you and your blue safety net has been removed..?

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe all these years bragging on your self proclaimed high-brow socioeconomic status (I'm a big musician with endorsements, I've worked with/on so and so, I have a fortune 500 job, etc) and using that crap while degrading members here repeatedly... maybe just painted a target on your back to the point where someone decided this pampas asshole needs to be taken down a notch..? Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
                  Excellent post Zahzoo! Right on the money. He's a douche that has not only brought this shit on himself, but continues to perpetuate it on a daily basis. He is the epitome of a troll. Wait, since he takes umbrage with that word, I should just refer to him as a cancer. The shoe fits with either description. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. Even though he has someone here that does most of his thinking for him, he still manages to let his ignorance shine through loud and clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I thought this was fitting

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Crxcy5nmaec?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Crxcy5nmaec?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Really starting to regret ever defending this place in a conversation with Ed's business partner (they're not fans). Sure as fuck won't happen again.

You're not in "the biz," fail...

Stop pretending...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
                        No, but he does get high all day...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

And I've never "blamed" anything on the BCE.
                          Give it a rest...

The government has your posts...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            Excellent post Zahzoo! Right on the money. He's a douche that has not only brought this shit on himself, but continues to perpetuate it on a daily basis. He is the epitome of a troll. Wait, since he takes umbrage with that word, I should just refer to him as a cancer. The shoe fits with either description. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. Even though he has someone here that does most of his thinking for him, he still manages to let his ignorance shine through loud and clear.
                            Don't sugar coat it. How do you really feel?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

box of rocks.
                              Hey, that can be the name of his first album of crap...

Failstorm

Box of Rocks

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Great post Von!

I don't care if everyone hates me for it!

They can all suck my balls dry! Lol

Von Halen rules!

Comment

Working...