X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    If I recall Sesh got that notion from an episode of Mythbusters...
    Somebody should Bust the Mythbusters episodes.

The moon landing one was obviously paid for by NASA. It was so biased, it was beyond belief.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Let's not start that one again...

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

China just faked it .... Well I assume it's just a cheap imitation knock off
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Yes, but I'm not talking about *a* drink, now am I?

I'm talking serious boozage. I'd be out of my mind to go around shirtless in the dead of winter in my hometown after drinking one whisky.

I'm talking indecent amounts of alcohol. Look, I don't care what those tests say, after you pass a a certain threshold, the alcohol WILL warm you up.

I have slept outside in the freezing cold when I was a young'in, to see if the effects would wear off enough so that I could go home & fall down in the general direction of the bed. You know when you go to bed & the whole room starts spinning? That only means you have to go out & drink MORE.

I'm talking about falling on the bed & everything turns BLACK. All existence negated for a few hours.

And about sunny Portugal, let me tell you - I have the door open, letting the brisk winter air come inside & I'm wearing only a t-shirt - and pants, ladies. Don't get excited. It's 14 degrees here down by the coast & I'm quite comfortable, so as you can see, cold is not a problem for me. I'm not even being warmed by the sun, 'coz I am inside.

But if I tell you that whenever I go back to my hometown I suffer terribly from the cold, no matter how much clothing I wear, then you'll know it's not a pleasant 0º at night, with the wind blowing.

I believe that data of yours. For a glass of brandy. But I am here to physically disprove it after a certain amount of drinks. And so is everyone who got really blasted in the cold. I'm talking REALLY blasted, not having a glass of champagne & feeling dizzy, then go out & skinny dip in the lake.

What do the Japanese do? They immerse themselves in WATER. THAT is what kills them - going out wet. The booze is just so you don't feel a thing.

Cheers!
          Ok. I dare you to come up here, drink copious amounts of alcohol and then go sleep outside. Don't plan on waking up though. It's -40 with the windchill...and yes, the more booze in you the greater your risk of hypothermia. Like Sesh said, it's a medical fact.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
            Ok. I dare you to come up here, drink copious amounts of alcohol and then go sleep outside. Don't plan on waking up though. It's -40 with the windchill...and yes, the more booze in you the greater your risk of hypothermia. Like Sesh said, it's a medical fact.
            Don't do it Ima, there is a vacuum cleaner killer on the loose in that shithole she lives in!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Don't do it Ima, there is a vacuum cleaner killer on the loose in that shithole she lives in!
              Yes, it is a shithole...but ima's safe...vacuum guy only goes after women...oh, wait a minute...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Let's not start that one again...
                No, I mean, ok, it was bait. Glad to see you didn't take it, though I was kinda looking forward to winding you up a bit.

But that episode was a disgrace. If you look at it through unbiased eyes - admittedly, there are very few people like me,who don't give a fuck about it - you'll see that they didn't give bith arguments a fair chance.

They said "it's true" right in the beginning & spent the rest of the episode trying to awkwardly prove WHY it's true.

I would prefer if they gave both sides of the argument the benefit of the doubt & expanded from there, though I think it may be easier to prove noone went to the moon than to prove that they did, in fact, go there.

So much so that the reasons they gave you that it's true are so easily debunkable, it's not even funny. It really looked like a paid for episode by NASA.

All I'm saying is, I'd like to watch a documentary where they gave each side of the argument a fair chance.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  I don't drink half as much as I used to, but maybe I could still get enoughly drunk to go around shirtless for a bit, who knows?

But even if I did drink as much as I used to, there's no need for me to try to prove that - that drunk bum in Russia already proved it. He spent the night outside in a garden bench at -40º.

Cheers!

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2013

bye bye DLRFags/Retro site

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All I'm saying is, I'd like to watch a documentary where they gave each side of the argument a fair chance.
                      It would be incredibly time consuming if when a teacher was giving a math lesson they had to keep wheeling out some fucking nutjob every 5 minutes and saying 'Now of course there are people who believe that 1 + 1 = 3"

All opinions are not equal.

If you don't believe in the moon landings you don't believe in a whole lot of stuff like GPS in cars, geology or logic.

That's fine I guess but it's not something that can be debated because you are already just too far out there...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Somebody should Bust the Mythbusters episodes.

The moon landing one was obviously paid for by NASA. It was so biased, it was beyond belief.

Cheers!
                        You're calling Neil Armstrong a liar? That's an act of war you Portuguese bastard. He made a small step for man and a giant leap for mankind damnit.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

That should be the new motto for The Front Line.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2013

What should be the motto for retro Lounge?

We suck cock and we love it!

sorry, that Brian's wife and daughters motto

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina

We suck cock and we love it!
                              I figured that out the first time you posted cocksucker.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

It would be incredibly time consuming if when a teacher was giving a math lesson they had to keep wheeling out some fucking nutjob every 5 minutes and saying 'Now of course there are people who believe that 1 + 1 = 3"

If you don't believe in the moon landings you don't believe in a whole lot of stuff like GPS in cars, geology or logic.

That's fine I guess but it's not something that can be debated because you are already just too far out there...
                                It has nothing to do with math & you know it.

But I really cannot help but be reminded of a religious fundamentalist's speech, when you close your eyes & ears to all discussion that does not meet your approval.

Really, there's not that much difference between you & Elvis, just switch god for science & there you have it.

You could be twins!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...