Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Just read post 6 again ,hats off to ya that's the post of the day .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

i thought warf was the old wino near the airport?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Unless in the morning you look in to their eyes and say the immortal words ..... Give me my fucking watch back
        No, I keep telling you - you gotta put your watch and wallet in the dead center of the mattress! That way she can't find it. And always make your hooker leave as soon as you're finished. There's nothing worse than waking up next to a hooker. Besides, they charge more for over niters.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          No such thing as a ugly hooker the correct term is ... Cheaper
          Not true. Hookers used to patrol between the bowling alley and the cheap ass hotels in the town where I used to live and some of them bitches were more than ugly. They were fugly.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Absolutely! And we also have a new exciting contest that everyone's sure to enter - The DLRF Lost Weekend With Warf!

One fan will take the Roth Fans Greyhound Bus to an undisclosed location somewhere in the Eastern U.S. Before the lucky winner gets on the bus, we'll set you up with a Natural Ice 18 pack and 6 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 so you can party your ass off before you meet the Mighty WARF! Once there, you'll take a shitty cab out to WARF's palatial mansion where you'll have to pick up the cab fare for you and WARF to hit the city for a night of wild debauchery! We'll throw in 37 dollars spending money and a huge bottle of penicillin. You'll get to hang back stage while WARF runs though his extensive list of 80s hits at the hottest bar on the strip - Karaokie Dokie! After that, you'll be whisked back to the WARF Mansion for a night of cocaine, cheap booze and hoes, all courtesy of your Master Charge Card! This will definitely be a weekend that you'll want to forget!!

For every 5 dollar donation, we'll put your name in a hat and when we make enough money off of this we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! So start donating today! Who knows - you might just be partying like a rock star this weekend with the World Famous WARF!!

*Roth Fans is in no way responsible for any damages or legal fines that may be incurred during the Lost Weekend With WARF. In the even that WARF can't be located, or if we can't wake him up, Roth Fans reserves the right to replace him with the old wino near the airport. Don't worry - you'll never know the difference.
            Don't forget the $5 add on for premiere members. I'll also say throughout the night "I built the Roth Army" and many more WARFISMS!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              Don't forget the $5 add on for premiere members. I'll also say throughout the night "I built the Roth Army" and many more WARFISMS!
              Dammit!! We should make a Warf doll with one of those pull strings! We could have the string coming out of your ass and when you pull it you get a random Warfism!! We'd make a fortune!!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Dammit!! We should make a Warf doll with one of those pull strings! We could have the string coming out of your ass and when you pull it you get a random Warfism!! We'd make a fortune!!
                Fuck a flying duck. If I held onto some of that bizarre shit I was gifted with in the 1960s (notice the "pull-string"), I could have owned the planet at Amazon currently.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

***Pulls String***
                  I'm an original webmaster!

***Pulls String***
                  I'm in the video for she's the woman!

***Pulls String***
                  GOAT AND YOUR MOM merchandise coming soon!

***Pulls String***
                  Sorry about last night I was drunk!

LOL

Comment

• Mushroom
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2009

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

LOL
                    Classic, I'm jealous

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Absolutely! And we also have a new exciting contest that everyone's sure to enter - The DLRF Lost Weekend With Warf!

One fan will take the Roth Fans Greyhound Bus to an undisclosed location somewhere in the Eastern U.S. Before the lucky winner gets on the bus, we'll set you up with a Natural Ice 18 pack and 6 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 so you can party your ass off before you meet the Mighty WARF! Once there, you'll take a shitty cab out to WARF's palatial mansion where you'll have to pick up the cab fare for you and WARF to hit the city for a night of wild debauchery! We'll throw in 37 dollars spending money and a huge bottle of penicillin. You'll get to hang back stage while WARF runs though his extensive list of 80s hits at the hottest bar on the strip - Karaokie Dokie! After that, you'll be whisked back to the WARF Mansion for a night of cocaine, cheap booze and hoes, all courtesy of your Master Charge Card! This will definitely be a weekend that you'll want to forget!!

For every 5 dollar donation, we'll put your name in a hat and when we make enough money off of this we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! So start donating today! Who knows - you might just be partying like a rock star this weekend with the World Famous WARF!!

*Roth Fans is in no way responsible for any damages or legal fines that may be incurred during the Lost Weekend With WARF. In the even that WARF can't be located, or if we can't wake him up, Roth Fans reserves the right to replace him with the old wino near the airport. Don't worry - you'll never know the difference.
                      I'll give you 5 bucks to keep me out of this contest.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

LOL
                        This is the post of the day lol

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Fuck a flying duck. If I held onto some of that bizarre shit I was gifted with in the 1960s (notice the "pull-string"), I could have owned the planet at Amazon currently.

Unfortunately Chef, the great internet has taken a lot of the value of collectability away. My Mom has some Beatles stuff that she has had since she was young, and of course I saw dollar signs when she told me I could have it. I hate the Beatles, and was counting on them to provide me with cash to blow on other stupid shit. I started researching online, and found it wasn't that valuable! Mainly because of the internet, and the ease to find this shit these days. You used to have to get lucky, like the American Pickers guys. But today, for the most part, you can sit down at your computer and find just about whatever you want, unless it is super rare, in a matter of minutes. Crazy.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

LOL
                            Too fucking funny WARF!

It's a shame others are too fucking stupid to laugh at themselves like that.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              i thought warf was the old wino near the airport?
                              No, that would be Von Halen...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Unfortunately Chef, the great internet has taken a lot of the value of collectability away. My Mom has some Beatles stuff that she has had since she was young, and of course I saw dollar signs when she told me I could have it. I hate the Beatles, and was counting on them to provide me with cash to blow on other stupid shit. I started researching online, and found it wasn't that valuable! Mainly because of the internet, and the ease to find this shit these days. You used to have to get lucky, like the American Pickers guys. But today, for the most part, you can sit down at your computer and find just about whatever you want, unless it is super rare, in a matter of minutes. Crazy.
                                In the same way in the olden times there was always a chance that you might pick up a great guitar from a charity shop or pawnbrokers because some old guy didn't know what they had whereas now they can price things exactly after 5 minutes on Google.

Comment

Working...