• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    A pair of these to stomp your face in will do
    I don't know what would be a bigger pain in the ass. Getting kicked by the boot or undoing all those laces and lacing it back up.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I just thank god the gays haven't gotten into the Mossy Oak trend. We don't need no fucking rainbow or pink colored camo.

too late......

and it doesn't look like you can blame the gays for it either.

Apparently "rainbow camo" also technically exists, but so far only as a hidden option in a Call of Duty video game. Can't imagine it would be too practical in reality.... unless you were hunting unicorns or leprechauns (just to throw in the obligatory St. Pat's reference for the day)
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        ...but I'll stick to normal high-tops.
        Because those were so in fashion back in 1985.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, I was speaking of normal, ankle high Docs, but yeah, I still have my old Converse high tops in the closet. Don't wear them as much as I used to. Absolutely useless for walking in... no arch support. But God help me, I can't bear to throw them out.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            too late......

and it doesn't look like you can blame the gays for it either.

Apparently "rainbow camo" also technically exists, but so far only as a hidden option in a Call of Duty video game. Can't imagine it would be too practical in reality.... unless you were hunting unicorns or leprechauns (just to throw in the obligatory St. Pat's reference for the day)
            Jesus Christ. Now I really hate Mossy Oak. Bunch of whores. Does Gene Simmons own Mossy Oak? They will sell anything and market to anybody.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Jesus Christ. Now I really hate Mossy Oak. Bunch of whores. Does Gene Simmons own Mossy Oak? They will sell anything and market to anybody.
              Would you believe.......... Warren Buffett?

Mossy Oak was acquired by Russell Brands in 2000. Russell was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2006. And of course, Warren Buffett is the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

I bet Kristy is quite the fuck when she is wearing those boots....

Comment

Working...