X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
    "Apple product users are living in the moment, soaking up all the sentimental experiences of pleasure, love, satisfaction, and jubilation that the brand promises, and that the products appear to deliver upon. This promise is what sells Apple products. It shows us what we can have if we make the purchase, and in doing so, convinces us to turn a blind eye to the labor and environmental abuses in the company’s Chinese supply chain."

This is why people are assholes for owing a Apple product.

See here how they fuck over their workers:

"Apple has zero tolerance for lapses in the quality of its products. If a quality issue arises, Apple will do everything it can to have it corrected immediately. But a lower level of urgency apparently applies in responding to labor rights abuses. Despite its professed high standards for the treatment of Apple workers, serious labor violations have persisted year after year. Apple must prioritize its efforts into halting the abuse of the workers making Apple products."

So blow me, old man.
    I'm not old! My liver may be but I am not

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I wasn't talking to you. That was for that middle-aged moron.

Grey pube monkey boy has always been an asshole. And now I know why.
      Last edited by Kristy; 03-31-2014, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I don't see how it's the Apple consumer's fault for the circumstances of how and where the product is made...

Human rights and child labor violations are nothing new in China and Steve Jobs certainly didn't start it...

And as Sesh pointed out, almost everything we use has been made in China for nearly three decades...

And fuck off, Krusty...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

What? Is China running out of people now? I have to be worried about that now?
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I've got an iPhone and it's class , it's better than the blackberry shitty work thing I bounce about or the daft galaxy big thing we had .
              Any hoo it's a choice thing , if you don't like apple being a bunch of cunts go buy a different phone off a company trying to be a bigger bunch of cunts than apple but haven't Sussed the loop holes yet .

Capitalism is a fuck but so is having principles .
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Oh I like the post with krusty bragging how much money she makes

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Definition of an asshoe ....

Bragging to pretend people how much money you make .......

I make twelvty

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Uh-oh.... does Alex Jones know that ELVIS listens to his fearcast on an iphone?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course if you don't have an iPhone, then you have Android, and the phones are made in the same Chinese sweatshops... plus you have a Googlespyware operating system.

Functionally, Android's probably a good OS for wireless devices. Not so much for a stationery media player though. I wiped that shit immediately and installed a Linux based XBMC on mine. That would be kinda hard to do on a phone though.

And don't even get me started on Mozilla hiring some Prop H8 funding douchebag as their new CEO...... Hate to dump Firefox, and I have no idea what to replace Thunderbird with, but I don't want my computer turning into a mobile branch of the Westboro Baptist Church or Chick FilA.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

iPhone is the best device for streaming media...

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Oh wow Kristy, you're so edgy and, like cool. Like the people on 'portlandia'.

What you gen y fuckers/hipsters don't get is you're actually the biggest sheep. The perceived 'non conformity' is actually very strict conformity.

I use apple stuff for one simple reason: like my music gear, when I switch it on, I want it to WORK. first time, every time. I don't care if an Indonesian rainforest got shat upon, I've paid for my ticket.

I suspect the reason you are here so much is that people your own age think you're an insufferable pretentious bore.

We already know this.

Sent from my '95 Mac power pc

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

I love ageism....it is like fucking a 14yr old and complaining that when they called their Indian pimp that they used an iphone4. Bitching makes you like an old person. I will never be that old. My Grandmother taught me that.

When I'm Sixty-FourThe BeatlesSgt. Pepper'sLyricsWhen I get older losing my hair, Many years from now, Will you still be sending me a valentine Birthday gree...

Btw for Ford from a friend of ours from the ARMY:

i signed up. got a plan that, although not top of the line overall, is top of the line for what i need it for. (cheap meds, dr visits, ER visits)
                            : also has no deductible
                            [ at aprox $25.00 a month, i will be saving about $150.00 a month on meds, so, barring any unforeseen problems, am pleased.
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-01-2014, 05:48 AM. Reason: after all...when kristy gets fucked when she is 54...(and i hope she does) that her pittance with older fucks should only go on and on and on and on......ad nauseum.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              I don't see how it's the Apple consumer's fault for the circumstances of how and where the product is made...

Human rights and child labor violations are nothing new in China and Steve Jobs certainly didn't start it...

And as Sesh pointed out, almost everything we use has been made in China for nearly three decades...

And fuck off, Krusty...

Almost every company only cares about their profit margins, Apple is far from alone in that aspect. It is their fault that their phones suck though

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                I've got an iPhone and it's class , it's better than the blackberry shitty work thing I bounce about or the daft galaxy big thing we had .
                                Any hoo it's a choice thing , if you don't like apple being a bunch of cunts go buy a different phone off a company trying to be a bigger bunch of cunts than apple but haven't Sussed the loop holes yet .

Capitalism is a fuck but so is having principles .
                                Everything is better then BlackBerry, those fucking things are useless.

Comment

Working...