Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I can't wait for the day when you old fucks start showing signs of Alzheimers so I can put you all away in homes.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Ah, you'll be right there with us. It'll be like a reunion - except we won't remember half the shit that went down here.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        I can't wait for the day when you old fucks start showing signs of Alzheimers so I can put you all away in homes.
        Fuck that. I'm not going to rot away and die in some retirement home. I'm going to be shot dead at 82 crawling out a window by a jealous lover.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

You know what else has a flashlight, chronic masturbatory boy? A god damn flashlight.
          If Don was into chronic masturbation which I know he is. He would have a Fleshlight instead of a flashlight. Now if the makers of that lame jerkoff tool had any brains, they would put some LED's in it so you could actually use it as a flashlight. Hell put a tazer in it as well.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

One hell of an interesting read written by sociologist Niki Lisa Cole

Oh, and listen to Project Censored which is a lot like InfoWars only without the mental illness, the gun nuts, the teabaggin, cocksucking Libertardians and that annoying F A T fuck himself who tends it steal from Project Censored. In other words, REAL media. Or don't listen. See if I care. Be a fucking asshole. Most of you are already.

Project Censored - Promoting Critical Media Literacy and Covering the News that Didn't Make the News

Enjoy and have a crummy day.
            I'm going to put an Infowars sticker on my truck and get an AR-15 covered in tactical rails all over it. Then I'm going to hang a bunch of junk on the rails like lazers, Aim Point sights, Fleshlights, and iPhones. Then I'm going to get about 3,000 rounds of .223 ammo, a big bundle of toilet paper and a pallet of pork and beans and live in a cave figuring out how to run a Harbor Freight generator off of methane gas generated by the pork and beans.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Wouldn't that drain the battery in about 2 minutes?
              Nah it's just a tiny LED that doubles as a flash for the camera... You could run it for hours on the LiOn batteries in these phones.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Nah it's just a tiny LED that doubles as a flash for the camera... You could run it for hours on the LiOn batteries in these phones.
                Probably the most useful thing on these things.. I was very happy when it became built-in to the iPhone.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Right. Because who would ever think of using a phone as a phone?

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    That is so childish , love it
                    Smellvis' iPhone also comes with a FREE clothesline app.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Right. Because who would ever think of using a phone as a phone?
                      True point...

95% of my cell phone usage is as a phone.

But see I quit smoking over a year ago... but when I smoked I always had a lighter with me. Which can serve as an alternative light source. I never gave much thought of the phone as much beyond a phone until I discovered the flashlight function, plus I've always got it with me. Drop something and it rolls under a piece of furniture or try to read a menu in a dimly lit restaurant... all of a sudden I've got a handy tool!!

Why are you so grumpy Kristy? Did the vibrate feature on your phone quit working?

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Believe or not, Wal-Mart Poster Boy, I don't have a cell phone. More of a pain in the ass then what they are worth. Texting is for assholes, endless apps for the chronically unfuckable, family plans for the mentally ill and "4G coverage" for the gullible. If I want to talk to some asshole over something I'll pick up a land line and call that miserable idiot. I don't need to know their Facecrook status or the latest Katy Perry tune.

Cell phones are for assholes. End of story.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Cell phones are for assholes
                          Well I've obviously been using mine wrong...

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It seems a bit crazy to pick out Apple because they make stuff in China because it's cheaper when just about everything else in your house is also made there.

My problem with Apple is that despite being just about the richest company on the planet they don't pay tax and are very shitty when it comes to charitable donations.
                            I would add to that: they style themselves as a forward-thinking, post-modern company but clearly treat their workers (at least the non-white ones) like utter shit.

Fuckers like this have gotten to me now. I no longer use Google since their CEO bragged about not paying tax in the UK; and I'll never, ever own an Iphone. The only thing these corporations understand is $$$, and if lots of people move away from them then they will change.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Well I've obviously been using mine wrong...
                              I would advise against using the speakerphone function much... you wouldn't want folks saying you talk out your ass all the time!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                I would advise against using the speakerphone function much... you wouldn't folks saying you talk out your ass all the time!!
                                Ah, everybody knows I do that all the time anyway, lol. Lying is like 95% of what I do.

Comment

Working...