• Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    She's too tall for you.
    I like tall women!

Besides, she's only 1 meter 70 according to Google. That's still shorter than I am.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Yo Saville army she is about 12 .... Jeeez
      Primo, I stated that this wasn't a purely sexual thing. The thing that drew my attention to her was how she stood or ran or something in the pictures, which makes me think she's really good at acting. I'll watch the film later today & see if that's really the case.

Secundo, none of these fags had even noticed her despite watching the film multiple times. I guess they were too busy jacking off to spaceships, or nerd sticks, or whatever. I had to point her out to them. Now, all of a sudden they're running around pretending they like women.

Terzio, she's 23. Granted, you're all too damn decrepit to even be looking at someone younger than 52, but not me. An 11 year gap never was an issue in the history of mankind, not even when our allegedly modern society was at their most conservative.

Fourth in Italian, she's so damn hot she managed to distract you from the fact she has small boobs. You're constantly picking on that.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The last Star Wars game I played was 20 years ago and according to this has gone down as a classic.

It was one of the dozen or so games I've taken the time to complete over the years...
        Yes, it's on GOG as well. For 5 bucks!

The Empire stretches its evil clutches across the galaxy, consuming planets with devastat

And here's all the Star Wars games they have:

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

You can buy most of those with the amount of money you spend on this newer one.

Not only are they certified classics - GOG, formerly Good Old Games usually only picks the cream of the crop to sell - they can most certainly give you many more hours of entertainment than the overhyped Battlefront, which many people are now saying gets boring as hell after a few hours.

To top it all off, Battlefront seems to be online only. Given that the life expectancy of the newer online only games seems to be a couple of years, it does not bode well.

On the other hand, GOG keeps the old games constantly updated to run flawlessly on newer operating systems, Windows, Mac & Linux.

But by all means you Star Wars freaks, do purchase a 600 bucks system & a 60 bucks game to play for two hours. If that.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Yo Saville army she is about 12 .... Jeeez
          Her character is supposed to be about 20 actually. But with her looks she falls into the Barely Legal category. So definitely not Jail Bait.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Her character is supposed to be about 20 actually. But with her looks she falls into the Barely Legal category. So definitely not Jail Bait.
            Now then , now then
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Now then , now then
              Chubbed right up, didn't ya?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Wha wha

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Don't get too excited, Vandy.

The nudger shadow might be real.

She can lift at least twice as much as any of you wimps!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Oh chubbed up chubbed up, got it sorry I was to busy make tea for the dudes but you all have undivided attention now

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

star wars: the nudger in the shadows....
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

There is no way am pressing that link ....... This sober

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

It's just Daisy lifting weights, Vandy.

Scaredy pussy, I mean cat.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

And how do you know how much I can lift ? How presumptuous , why this very morning I lifted my whole body weight out of bed and to the couch. No fucking problem

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

And how do you know how much I can lift ? How presumptuous , why this very morning I lifted my whole body weight out of bed and to the couch. No fucking problem
                              Well, she only deadlifts 80kg, that's not much. I can deadlift that with one hand easily.

But we ARE talking about the Roth Army here. Most people aren't even strong enough to get up from a chair. That's why some of them have over 40,000 posts in each of the several boards they post at.

Then again, the majority of those weaklings have moved on to browner pastures, so it's unfair of me to be giving them hell.

But Vandy, your own weight doesn't count, buddy. Nor do pints.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                She's a big part of the story.
                                She's a fucking limey.

Comment

Working...