X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    ^^^ This. My kid got into crack for awhile when he was a teen.
    You just love giving Von Halen more ammo, don't you?

Ah, it's all in good fun.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      To be honest relationships are very hard and I try not to be to judgemental .
      You get a few miles on the clock and you usually have a few stories to tell . Good , bad and a bit of both .
      That's life .... Could be a Dave song
      You mean a Marion Montgomery song. Or a Sinatra, if you go for the most well known.

I love being pedantic.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
        I was in two relationships in my lifetime where the guy wasn't "in to sex". I struggled with that because being a healthy woman wanting intimacy, the closeness, and physical connection. Going months without this I tried to rationalize this. He's tired, he don't feel good, maybe he's depressed, is he being unfaithful? I was always told, "it isn't you, its me." Bottom line, the first relationship I was in it for SEVEN YEARS and NOT ONCE did I go down the "I'm gonna shop around for another one." I was faithful until I caught him. His reason to me? I don't know it just happened. I was Depressed and she was there." He was ten years younger than me, unemployed for most of the marriage, with a lot of time on his hands while I worked my ass off. I have been in a few relationships since then, and it takes a lot for me to give up. When I do and choose to move on, I wait to get intimately involved until my last relationship is over, not before. Commitment, values, and personal self-worth runs deep in my veins.
        7 years??? I wouldn't wait 7 minutes, before I started getting frisky with you.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          You mean a Marion Montgomery song. Or a Sinatra, if you go for the most well known.

I love being pedantic.

Cheers!
          So pedantic is the word you kids are using for it now .
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

So pedantic is the word you kids are using for it now .
            For it? What it? You're being too vague, if you're gonna imply something, please be more specific, you bear poker.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

For it? What it? You're being too vague, if you're gonna imply something, please be more specific, you bear poker.

Cheers!
              Ima that's the problem , you obsess over the details and facts and I Prefer the suggestion and shadow of the vagaries of things

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Ima that's the problem , you obsess over the details and facts
                Well, that's what "pedantic" means. It's not the word kids are using for it now, it's the word that has always been used.

I may be too sober to understand you right now.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Yes, lack of alcohol seems to be the problem . I will rectify that later hopefully

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Yes, lack of alcohol seems to be the problem . I will rectify that later hopefully
                    I find that, while alcohol will never solve any problems, there is not one that it doesn't help to mitigate, at least for a while.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

We have discussed this before ... Alcohol is like a babel fish

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

My kid got into crack for awhile...
                        Goats smoke crack too ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I love being pedantic.

Cheers!
                          Did you pick that up from Obomba or Binnie ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I'm a firm believer that you should make all your mistakes as soon as possible. Don't wait until your legal age - drink, smoke, snort, fuck, get it all out of your system.

It's easy to get rid of a reputation in your teens. And if you do it all, you won't feel the need to do it later, when you won't be able to recover from it anymore.

The only mistake that can fuck up your life is a pregnancy. So sexual education is required. Do it at home. Don't wait for the government or public schools to do your work for you.

Cheers!
                            Exactly. I started inhaling life at an early age. My misadventures began probably around age 8. By the time I settled down I knew what I had. Knew how rare it was and wasn't about to blow it. I had enough hanky panky and frat house style debauchery it was time for a more responsible chapter in the book of life.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

^^^ This. My kid got into crack for awhile when he was a teen. When we were getting him treatment, I told him nobody would remember when he was 30. But if he had been 30, they would never forget. It's true...
                              When I was in the experimentation phase as a teen it was a beer and pot world. Plus, the kids in our area for the most part were good kids. If my parents were out of town and I threw a party everyone would help clean up. There was this group of girls that would run the mixers and make the cocktails. I remember I threw a party and got all the booze. These chicks showed up with a bunch of fruit and juices from the grocery store. They made this fabulous jungle juice. They ran the mixers all night. The next day they always helped clean up and by the time everyone left the house was spotless.

It really was a slice of paradise. LOL! Nobody was a bum and we never had fights break out or any of that kind of shit.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                My mom said,"If he's not willing to marry you, he really doesn't love you." There might be some truth to that.
                                Perhaps, but that's still an odd thing for your mother to say to you.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...