Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Jesus is coming! He's coming to kick some ass!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I wonder if anyone said the Titanic sinking was a hoax when it happened.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        A Satan worshiping friend of mine said the catholic church screwed up and the Gregorian calendar is three years off. December 21, 2015 is when the end will come, not December 21, 2012. So go to Sam's Club and buy lots of pork and beans and toilet paper.

Don't make this guys mistake. When the end comes party like it's 1999 or something like that. All these end dates come and go and confuse the shit out of me.
        Either him or you is getting your stories mixed up. The Gregorian calendar has been said to be off by 3 years, but it would be in the other direction, i.e Jesus born in 3 B.C. Meaning that if the Mayan calendar apocalypse was going to happen, and comply with other calendars, it would have been 12/21/2009, not 12/21/2015.

Reality though is that the world ended December 12, 2000. Because nothing made a whole Hell of a lot of sense after that, and it seems like some sort of tribulation began when those 5 BCE fucks overthrew the election process. Only thing is, the tribulation (at least as the Bible described it) was supposed to be 7 years, and it's nearly doubled that.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Are you on medication ??

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't I wish...... So-called "legal" weed in this state has been a fucking cruel joke so far.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

No such thing as legal weed in this country...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                Don't I wish...... So-called "legal" weed in this state has been a fucking cruel joke so far.
                The "legal" weed here kicks ass but I suppose things will change if it really becames legal here too. I'm prepared to deal with that scenario if it arises. I might even profit from it.
                10 years ago I would have said Robin Williams should have smoked more bud and he wouldn't have been so damn depressed but I've smoked some really potent shit in the last couple years that might have made a less mentally stable person than myself nut up. Gave me a paranoid/depressed high I really don't care for. I stick to slightly less potent weed now. It's cheaper too.
                Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-13-2014, 06:30 PM.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Your sentiments don't mix with your statements of dabbling. You're a stoner. I felt that way about "legal" weed out here when it first came around. Now it's a dependable no hassle way to score decent smoke for a decent price.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sometimes weed works for depression, sometimes it doesn't. I used to work with this chick who was seriously depressed. She was also a big time stoner. It wasn't helping her. Or if it was, then I would hate to imagine how bad she would have been without it.

I haven't talked to her in years, but supposedly she was doing much better, once she moved back to her native Alaska. Seems counter-intuitive considering it's dark up there for 6 months out of the year, and sunlight is something you really need if you're depressed.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      So, is you're old g'bye thread going to be re-opened, or are you just going to pepper your 'fond farewells' throughout the whole joint?
                      He is on his Who 1982 farewell tour.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        No such thing as legal weed in this country...
                        Don't tell Kristy that!

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
                          Groupie
                          • May 2013

Remember when David said, years ago, that Edward was being chased by something ? Creative people are chased by the flow of information coming in.They have to try and discipline their mind, to learn how to channel and divert it like David has so successfully done. Of course, depression is not uncommon in these types of people. Robin decided to stop the noise.
                          I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            Land of the free Sesh. Don't forget, KINGS OF THE FUCKING WORLD too!
                            This reminded me of a Doug Stanhope quote.

“America may be the best country, but that’s like being the prettiest Denny’s waitress. Just because you’re the best doesn’t make you good.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Either him or you is getting your stories mixed up. The Gregorian calendar has been said to be off by 3 years, but it would be in the other direction, i.e Jesus born in 3 B.C. Meaning that if the Mayan calendar apocalypse was going to happen, and comply with other calendars, it would have been 12/21/2009, not 12/21/2015.

Reality though is that the world ended December 12, 2000. Because nothing made a whole Hell of a lot of sense after that, and it seems like some sort of tribulation began when those 5 BCE fucks overthrew the election process. Only thing is, the tribulation (at least as the Bible described it) was supposed to be 7 years, and it's nearly doubled that.
                              Well what do you expect. The story came from Satan. You know what a liar and trixter he is.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                “America may be the best country, but that’s like being the prettiest Denny’s waitress. Just because you’re the best doesn’t make you good.”
                                So, this is what you get when you look up pretty Denny's waitresses....

image.jpg
                                I've been waited on by purtier.

Comment

Working...