X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Anyway..

This is the funniest scene that Robin Williams was in. It's from the 1991 Bobcat Goldthwait movie "Shakes The Clown" and he plays a Mime instructor. Almost pissed my pants laughing when I first saw it.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

I am sorry that I am so crass that I remember suicide mimes but my mother was picked out of a crowd at Sea World as a mime was working up the crowd...they made her do all that chuck did...lol my mom did the mime bit so well. Bi Polar is so fun. She was a big titted lady... lol reminds now of what Robin Said about how he and his mom played together. Have not talked to my sister since this new debate about suicide happened. I need to.

Thanks for putting up with me. I can see again how hard this is on families. Your pms have meant a lot. I hope that as this fades again into the background...and the hurt stops....that you think about people that feel...and their feelings can't stop. They can't sleep. And joy seems the farthest thing on the horizon. You cannot talk them out of it...they cannot talk themselves out of it. But the will rules us. Just remember how they loved you.
      Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-14-2014, 01:05 AM. Reason: My real name is Chuck. I am not ashamed of my mother...and will always love her. It was nice to think that her and Robin loved to entertain. I love you Mom.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Stupid website...

Last edited by ELVIS; 08-14-2014, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I learned about accidental deaths due to strangulation while having sex or masturbating from him.
          Hmmm...

Comment

• dazzlindino
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Were in the end times now...

Open your eyes...
            ...my great granny said the same thing to me....when I was a little kid...guess she really meant her end times....
            ...and my eyes are open...and they see very clearly...that you have replaced a drinking and drugging habit with a religious one....
            I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Jesus is coming! He's coming to kick some ass!
              That's not Jesus! That's Desmond from LOST. How the hell did he get off the island?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Talk about touching the lives of others. If you don't tear up reading this, there's something wrong with you
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by dazzlindino
                  ...my great granny said the same thing to me....when I was a little kid...guess she really meant her end times....
                  ...and my eyes are open...and they see very clearly...that you have replaced a drinking and drugging habit with a religious one....
                  It's an ego thing, people like to think that the world will end on their watch otherwise their utter insignificance as one of 100 billion apes that have clung to a rock in the middle of vast emptiness for a while and then died can be a little difficult to get your head around.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's an ego thing
                    Yeah, and you should repent and acknowledge the one true living God...

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Jeremiah 10:10

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Please don't be afraid, invisible skydaddy isn't angry with you check out this website.

This article answers your questions about earthquakes, including what causes them and how they are measured.

"An earthquake is the sometimes violent shaking of the ground caused by movements of Earth's tectonic plates. Most earthquakes occur along fault lines, which is where two tectonic plates come together."

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

No thanks...

Comment

• dazzlindino
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2009

Yeah, and you should repent and acknowledge the one true living God...

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Jeremiah 10:10

now, again.... is all this before or after the yadda yadda parts...I forget....
                          the lord, the living, the king, the everlasting....jeesh....what are the names of the dead, short term, queen gods...those would be more interesting than yours....guessing your god killed those off...
                          because he is a fucking bully and spiteful and hateful and jealous....
                          and really...you should be applauding all those who are not saved like you...because we are the ones fulfilling your comic book prophecies....
                          my brother in-law is just like you...haha....every other year its gonna be over....and yet..he is disappointed time and time again when there is another tomorrow...
                          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No thanks...
                            But it explains basic scientific facts about the world in terms even a child can understand.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Scientific fact is an oxymoron...

Science constantly disproves itself as more discoveries are made...

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Scientific fact is an oxymoron...

Science constantly disproves itself as more discoveries are made...
                                Gravity and "damn, the earth ain't flat after all" being the exceptions I suppose?

Comment

Working...