Trust you ??

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Let those who love the Lord hate evil

Psalm 97:10
      For the last time, go fuck yourself you little proselytizing gadfly.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Mr. Simmons agrees with you Kristy.
        Gene Simmons is a boring cocksucker who will do, say or blow anything or anyone for a dollar. I'm not pro suicide but what I am saying is think of your friends and family and the immeasurable devastation they will go through. Williams sure didn't.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
          For the last time, go fuck yourself you little proselytizing gadfly.
          See, that's the evil I hate...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

See, that's the evil I hate...
            See, I don't give a shit what you hate. Get the fuck over yourself and go back to living under your bridge.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I think when we hear the phrase clinical depression most of us we compare it to a time when we were unhappy or grieving for a loved one and that's not what it's like by all accounts.

I started to understand it better after watching a few things with Stephen Fry who suffers from a similar condition and like Williams clever, successful, much loved and funny.

This was recorded in 2010, he had an unsuccessful suicide attempt last year...
              Hadn't heard of the suicide attempt. Presumably he bounced back from it, since he turned up in the recent season of 24 as the British PM. Guess he didn't want to try to pull off an American accent like his old partner Hugh Laurie?

His analogy about the weather was a great description though. It's something that a lot of people just don't get about depression. You don't just "snap out of it", or "positive think" your way out of it, or pray your way out of it, any more than you could a hurricane. Or a drought, depending on how climate change has impacted your local area.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Let those who love the Lord hate evil

Psalm 97:10
                This is pretty ironic since it seems like more than half your posts here are hate filled rants.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

But..but...but...he's a "Christian!" That alone gives him carte blanche to be a fucking asshole.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    But..but...but...he's a "Christian!" That alone gives him carte blanche to be a fucking asshole.
                    Hi I'm Telly Savalis and when I'm out and about and want carte blanche to be a fucking asshole I use my Christian Asshole Club card. When you join the Christian Asshole Club you get a special welcome from Benjamin Netanyahu when you visit Israel. You have accsess to millions of gullible christian females needing a strong christian man in their lives. You get the smug feeling that you are going to be raptured when the other heathen assholes will suffer the last day tribulations and burn as stubble. You also get a discount at the buffet at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

When I think of manic depression. I think of this. Got to love Jimmy. He had manic depression because he couldn't have sex with his music instead of the same ol same ol women. The dude was insane in a good way.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Really? That sucks. When I think of depression and wanting to slit my wrist I listen to this:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Listening to The Smiths makes me want to see how much of my head I can blow all over the wall.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Stephen Patrick Morrissey may be the record holder as the guy who has not only survived depression for over 30 years, but actually made money off of it.

Yeah....I know, Brian Wilson. But Brian's most successful material was about sun, surfing, cars, and chicks. So he was writing to escape his depression, where Morrissey bleeds his misery into his lyrics.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

It's a good thing I'm not manic suicidal because if I was, I would kamikaze Sammy Hagar's house.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Oh please. There's no better suicide music than Mad Season. That shit will put you in a dark closet even if you're not depressed.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...