X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Whatever, thread shitter. White corporate industry acts like Slipsyphilis complaining like whipped puppies about CD cases of all fucking things. What in the fuck is wrong with you?
    Shouldn't you be heading down to your nearby BDSM club in order to get a good fist fucking that you like to receive on a daily basis?

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

On a Sunday morning the only BDSM club is the local church.
      Last edited by Kristy; 09-07-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Because they're not. The Palestinians aren't trying to get along with the Israeli anymore than the Israelis are trying to get along with them. The Israeli aren't rounding up Palestinians and putting them in death camps either. I'm sure the Palestinians would love to see the Israelis exterminated too. They just don't have the manpower and technology to do it or they would have done it by now. Now kiss your Yasser Arafat picture and go to bed.
        What I find ironic is we live in a country where it's constitutionally forbidden to have a theocracy but we support one overseas. Then enough Israeli dual citizens have wormed their way into the US federal government we seem to be running an Israel foreign policy and not a US foreign policy. I think we should have ended any support of Israel when the USS Liberty was attacked and that attack was on purpose and no accident. Why do we support a country that shot up one of our naval vessels and killed some of the crew? Why do we support a country that does not support freedom of religion? Israel is a jewish theocracy that is trigger happy. Remember the leaders of that state think they are chosen and better than anyone else. Do you want to support that way of thinking? I don't.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
          He didn't say anything anti-semitic in that post. Wanting to end apartheid in Palestine DOES NOT EQUAL ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!
          You obviously don't have a clue what the word even means. Saying Israel is practicing apartheid is an anti semitic remark. I don't really give a fuck what goes on over there. They can all kill each other as far as I'm concerned. I just get tired of hearing every jew that supports Israel is wrong for doing it.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

The people of the world managed to bring down South African apartheid in the 80s. Maybe it's time you mortals do it again? Or do you have to wait for the arrival of my son, the Antichrist??

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Fuck Gene Simmons lol. Never a fan of KISS. Like a handful of tunes & that's it.

VAN FUCKING HALEN FOR LIFE BITCHES!!!!
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chuckjitsu
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                Of course parasites like Gene sucked as much money as they could out of it and left that business for dead.
                That's exactly what I was thinking, so I found it ironic that Gene would be bitching about a situation he helped create.

I've never really paid much attention to KISS, but I just finished Peter Criss' book. I'd heard over the years about Gene and Paul being assholes, but wow. Ace doesn't exactly come across well either (neither did Peter himself, ironically enough).

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

You obviously don't have a clue what the word even means. Saying Israel is practicing apartheid is an anti semitic remark. I don't really give a fuck what goes on over there. They can all kill each other as far as I'm concerned. I just get tired of hearing every jew that supports Israel is wrong for doing it.
                  You're the one that doesn't have a clue. Anti-semitic means hatred of Jews, not the state of Israel...and it IS apartheid. Their "pass system" was borrowed from South Africa...which was borrowed from Canada.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The state of Israel was set up and is ran by the Rothschilds. It's government has always been corrupt. Being jewish means either you or your ancestors joined it. All the genealogy has been destroyed from ancient Jerusalem. The jews no longer can prove their lineage and priesthood. If someone says they are of the tribe of Levi and they are going to rebuild the temple, they are making it all up. Nobody really knows what they are. But there is this religion called Judism they belong to. A native Palistinian might have the right lineage to rebuild and run the temple. Who knows. Who cares. The only people who care are the assholes of Abraham.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Mike Malloy had the perfect analogy on the whole Israel/Palestine mess a couple weeks ago......

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

From Gene Simmons to Mike Malloy in 1 thread flat. Ahhhh feels good to be back!
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Why is Mallory so angry? Is it because he's white?

And what's with the beard? Some sort of Kenny Rodgers identity crisis?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                            You're the one that doesn't have a clue. Anti-semitic means hatred of Jews, not the state of Israel...and it IS apartheid. Their "pass system" was borrowed from South Africa...which was borrowed from Canada.
                            If you hate the state of Israel you're an anti semite.
                            Anti-Semitism (also spelled antisemitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group.[1][2] A person who holds such positions is called an "anti-Semite". As Jews are an ethnoreligious group, anti-Semitism is generally considered a form of racism.
                            You accussed Israel of practicing apartheid. You're discriminating against jews as a nation. You don't live there. Who are you to judge them? A racist canuck. Why don't you petition your government to replace the maple leaf with the swastika as your national symbol, Eva Braun?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• David Wolf
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Nov 2004

Yeah, Mick Jagger observed something along these very same lines about a couple of years ago or so.

It's not just the record biz, either. It's the entire entertainment industry. Everything is wildly over-"market tested" in this country. The artists are simply not allowed to get into a position to be in control anymore like they once were. These days, going indie is pretty much the only way to go.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

If you hate the state of Israel you're an anti semite.
                                Dragonshit.....

Sem·ite
                                noun \ˈse-ˌmīt, especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt\

: a member of a group of people originally of southwestern Asia that includes Jews and Arabs

a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
                                b : a descendant of these peoples
                                So the Palestinians are actually Semites without question. Whether or not white Russians like NuttyYahoo are is open to debate.

Comment

Working...