• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Hey, Argentina...too soon?
    You have no idea. The other place I mod at they had to make the forum secret and password protected due to the ongoing psychosis...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      No. Scottish people are not as funny as they believe themselves to be.

"I'm ten million dollars richer thanks to you Yankee fucks."

Limey unequivocally means English. Traveling to the south of all places to be nothing but antagonistic towards the locals in order to prove some sort of trope and/or stereotype of the south is fucking stupid AND was used for promotional purposes. Were they expecting to be met with open arms (you know, like the Journey song?) Moreover, that Jeremy dude is one ugly man. Him professing himself to be "bi" will never increase his chances of getting laid. That show IS uber super-duper ghey.
      The BBC has an anti-American bias. In fact one person who used to play tennis with one of the BBC directors said the man had a livid hate for the US. Jeremy Clarkson constantly slags the US if you've watched enough Top Gear. Probably trying to get a raise. Whatever. Top Gear is a stupid show but I find it entertaining. One of these days the cast will probably end up being someone's dinner in New Guinea because they pissed off the locals with their smug limey attitudes.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Don't recall ever dating a limey. Just a frozen hillbilly Canadian.
        I don't have the Wiki notes, but I recall you ranting about the Brit guy with bad teeth you dated and had a bad breakup with. Perhaps Sesh does too...

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I don't have the Wiki notes, but I recall you ranting about the Brit guy with bad teeth you dated and had a bad breakup with. Perhaps Sesh does too...
          I thought I had read that
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            ...Jeremy Clarkson constantly slags the US if you've watched enough Top Gear...
            That's not totally true, I think he slags everybody but I suspect is a closeted Yankeeophile...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

I don't always agree with Kristy, and I do like Clarkson, but he can be a rather racist/classist prick himself. And he likes fucking Post-Peter Gabriel Genesis!..
              I have to put up with the British version of Top Gear once in a while, for the kids (who are teens and fond of cars and that show).

I don't particularly like cars, but I must admit the show is rather entertaining (when it isn't just whatever).

Yet Clarkson completely pisses me off. That guy is always a prick to me, whatever it is about. I think he's a self-conceited, boring cunt.
              And the other two must cash in a lot to stand him...
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

That's not totally true, I think he slags everybody but I suspect is a closeted Yankeeophile...
                This will get me stoned but I recognise clarksons attitude to the U.S. And have seen it in other British people views.
                American good stuff is fucking out of this world but your crap is beyond compare if that makes sense .
                Britain goes for mediocre it's ok or meh .

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Jeremy will give the US a fair shake if he really likes a car from here but he constantly bashes the US. Doesn't bother me. Clarkson is supposed to be annoying and full of himself. James is the Geek. Jeremy is the Hoodlum. Richard is just kind of there.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

I think he bashes everything , it's his thing to take the piss out of stuff

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      This will get me stoned but I recognise clarksons attitude to the U.S. And have seen it in other British people views.
                      American good stuff is fucking out of this world but your crap is beyond compare if that makes sense .
                      Britain got outsourced before the US did. The fat cats in London figured out they could make more money manipulating markets than running companies. So they liquidated or outsourced. I can remember when cutlery from Sheffield was considered top quality. Everyone wanted a Jaguar with a V12 or a British motorcycle. Also, British sound equipment was considered top notch. Then of course they started doing the same thing here.

Interestingly enough Germany never got outsourced as bad and of course it's the last economic engine in the EU. China is the world's factory now. It's got the pollution too.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I think he bashes everything , it's his thing to take the piss out of stuff
                        When you watch television you just kind of want to turn your brain off and be entertained. Jeremy has gotten a few laughs out of me. I like the show. Yeah you actually can learn a few things about cars but the show is for entertainment. Let's buy some clunkers cheap and see who can make it through the jungle and over the mountains without getting killed.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Could have been that guy who claimed to work for the BBC and had a detest for Paul Weller. Knew some limeys but never would date one.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Kristy dated Flappo? Suddenly things are becoming more clear...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Scares me you cretins know more about my love life than I do.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Except for cars, Brit cars go from leaky to utter shit I think what Clarkson likes about American cars at their best is that they're drivers cars rather than techno-shit that insulates you and compensates what a fucking shit, pansy driver some people with money in BMW's/Mercedes/Porches are...

I recall him slagging the typical BMW driver as someone that has enough money to not know what their doing...

Comment

Working...