X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Back in the 90s a friend nearly killed himself in a FIAT Uno Turbo which he described as a rocket powered skateboard. He crashed into the side of a house.
    I almost killed myself in a naturally aspirated Nissan Sentra Spec V. It had little to do with driving and more to do with driving in the season's first snow with Z-rated summer performance tires. I quickly got winter tires after that...

Putting 250bhp into a light cheap car without the brakes, steering, safety features or traction control of an upmarket car is a bit silly.
    It has all that and more including ABS, stability control, total airbags, etc. It also has performance suspension and excessive tires that could easily handle double the horsepower if the brakes were maybe increased. I've done my share of stupid, like well over 100 in a MazdaSPEED 3 on I-95...

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
      What do rednecks do for fun? Besides beat up on minorities?
      I can't say for sure, since I'm not one. Maybe cooking meth and beating up on minorities?

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        I almost killed myself in a naturally aspirated Nissan Sentra Spec V. It had little to do with driving and more to do with driving in the season's first snow with Z-rated summer performance tires. I quickly got winter tires after that...
        I got my SRT stuck in the driveway one winter. Pilot Sport PS2's...the mush just turned to a sheet of ice as the tires spun. Now I might back it up to the open garage door and let it run, then move it a foot forward again.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In other news.

Vandal paints penis on £1.5million Bugatti Veyron
          Wednesday 8 Oct 2014 11:16 am

An amateur psychologist seems to have been at work as a vandal on the streets of Seattle, painting a penis on a £1.5million supercar which some might say functioned as a substitute for the real, fleshy thing.

Anyone looking for a metal substitute for their own organ could do worse than the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport: it’s the world’s most expensive production car, and does nought to 60 in 2.6 seconds.

The Veyron boasts 1200hp, more than many dedicated racing cars, but is street legal.

Or it may have been an impersonator.

Commenters on Reddit exploded in masculine outrage, with many suggesting that you should never draw penises on another man’s ride, or, inexplicably, that anyone who might commit such a crime might well draw a penis on the Mona Lisa.

The real owner has yet to comment.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe they're from Peniston.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

In other news.

Vandal paints penis on £1.5million Bugatti Veyron
              Wednesday 8 Oct 2014 11:16 am

An amateur psychologist seems to have been at work as a vandal on the streets of Seattle, painting a penis on a £1.5million supercar which some might say functioned as a substitute for the real, fleshy thing.

Anyone looking for a metal substitute for their own organ could do worse than the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport: it’s the world’s most expensive production car, and does nought to 60 in 2.6 seconds.

The Veyron boasts 1200hp, more than many dedicated racing cars, but is street legal.

Or it may have been an impersonator.

Commenters on Reddit exploded in masculine outrage, with many suggesting that you should never draw penises on another man’s ride, or, inexplicably, that anyone who might commit such a crime might well draw a penis on the Mona Lisa.

The real owner has yet to comment.
              Cool they made the painting life size
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I used to detail cars for a living. One of my customers took a new T Bird home without permission and somebody painted heavy metal on both sides of the car in silver and gold spray paint. He dropped it off on his way to work and I told him I'd have to buff and hand polish the car to get it off without ruining the paint. As soon as he left I took a rag with a little gas on it and wiped the paint of then washed it with decent quality wash and wax soap. I didn't charge him anything but I told him he owed me a favor. A couple weeks later my partner was taking a new Mustang back to the guy and didn't make sure the hood was latched. It broke out the windsheild and mangled the hood. I cashed in my favor by getting him to tell his boss the hood came open while he was bringing the car to me so I wouldn't have to pay for the damages.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Cool they made the painting life size
                  Mine's bigger.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

0-60 in 3.2 seconds these look like fun.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It also has the option where you can summon it to come to you.

To be fair Michael Knight had that way back in the 1980s...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

That Bugatti is one ugly car. Sorry. I like the originals better.

I would rather have one of these.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-10-2014, 01:29 PM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

It also has the option where you can summon it to come to you.

To be fair Michael Knight had that way back in the 1980s...
                          I'd rather not be anywhere near a car that could drive itself. If they could really make a car as smart as Kitt I might change my mind but they can't. I don't want to own a car that slams on the brakes if something appears in front of it. The car or truck behind me might not have that option. If I need to ram the car in front of me or get hit by a train or broadsided by another car I'd rather ram the car in front of me. I don't want my car to make that decision for me.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Top Gear's Andy Wilman checks in

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

So much for the "no dick pics" posting rule around here.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Who can seriously believe that car plate wasn't used on purpose? Serves Clarkson right, Mr Soooselfimportant, though his set of "wit" wasn't even worth a single of those rocks being moved an inch.
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...