X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Look here grandpa, strap on a Depends and get you a large drink and a giant bucket of popcorn and quit your cryin
    I usually have the popcorn finished by the time the fucking trailers are done.

Lord Of The Rings? Never seen them. Never seen any of those stupid pirate movies either. Aren't they outrageously long too?

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I did watch Dirty Mary And Crazy Larry on Netflix recently though.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Lord Of The Rings? Never seen them. Never seen any of those stupid pirate movies either. Aren't they outrageously long too?
        Didn't like the LOTR books and didn't bother with the movies. Watched the part of Pirates that had Keith Richards in it, and that's all.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          The Bond themes that they used to reject are all better than Sam Smith
          Well, I just sat through the entire video for this song. I don't know who Sam Smith is but that song may be as faggity as The Living Daylights. Why is that homo singing about love and sissy crap like that? James Bond don't love nobody! And when he does he don't get all weepy and needy about it! Jesus, why not just put a dress on him and turn him into one of those transtesticles or whatever.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

We had to read The Hobbit or some shit like that in Jr High. I think I got a few pages in before I gave up and went to the mall and bought the Cliffs notes. Never seen any of those movies either. I think it's about midgets and wizards and crap like that. I don't even think they have guns.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

We had to read The Hobbit or some shit like that in Jr High. I think I got a few pages in before I gave up and went to the mall and bought the Cliffs notes. Never seen any of those movies either. I think it's about midgets and wizards and crap like that. I don't even think they have guns.
              You're a god-damned philistine, that's what you are.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                The Bond themes that they used to reject are all better than Sam Smith - I like this one.
                Music was OK, but the words...like they said "don't write spy stuff!" and she comes up with "we've got our orders!"
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Music was OK, but the words...like they said "don't write spy stuff!" and she comes up with "we've got our orders!"
                  Nice Van Hagar reference!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

I don't even think they have guns.
                    This sentence has been burned into my brain for all eternity. I can't let go of this atrocity towards culture & human enlightenment.

I hate you, DonnieP. I hate you deeply.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      You're a god-damned philistine, that's what you are.
                      I just can't get into wizards and goblins and stuff like that. Or Harry Potter. Never seen one of those either and I never will. Flying around on broomsticks. How gay is that?? If you realized you had magic powers why wouldn't you invade Cuba and set yourself up as dictator? Magic sucks unless you do cool shit with it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                        This sentence has been burned into my brain for all eternity. I can't let go of this atrocity towards culture & human enlightenment.

I hate you, DonnieP. I hate you deeply.
                        You mean to tell me that a book about midgets and magicians is culture and conveys enlightenment to the human race?? What, did you become a Scientologist or something?

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

You mean to tell me that a book about midgets and magicians is culture and conveys enlightenment to the human race?? What, did you become a Scientologist or something?
                          First of all, although there's wizards in it, they're more like the wise type of wizard, they're not farting fireballs all over the place or flying around in broomsticks or prancing around like little faggoty limp-wristed boys.

Second, although there is elements of fantasy in the story, it's mostly about grabbing hold of your balls & do whatever you can in the face of overwhelmingly & practically insurmountable odds.

Third, it's a book that treats children like normal people, not little retards who will grow up to be bigger retards. It's a children's book, and the fact that some people don't consider it to be so is a good example of the abhorrent infantile behaviour of what passes for adults these days.

And to finish it off, it's the modern basis for every fantasy story ever written since then. Some of which even an uncouth savage like you may have enjoyed. You think George Lucas just pulled Star Wars out of his ass?

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I don't think I've ever even heard of "The Hobbit". If I did, I wisely deleted it from my memory.

Congrats on gheying up the Bond thread, Ima.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              I don't think I've ever even heard of "The Hobbit". If I did, I wisely deleted it from my memory.

Congrats on gheying up the Bond thread, Ima.
                              I'm gheying up a thread where you obsess over a smooth-talking, well-dressed, charming MAN?

You motherfuckers are harbouring closeted homo-erotic fantasies about the size of his pistol, and I'm the one gheying it up?

Go read the Hobbit, uncultured swine!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm not obsessing. As stated, I haven't seen a Bond flick since Roger Moore was Bond. As I also stated, I prefer Matt Helm over Bond.

Sesh! Bring on the spoilers!

Comment

Working...