Banned
    • May 2004

Hahahaha, not rapey enough!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Invisible cars ..... Ima I fully support you in your despair at the lack of "class" shown in this thread.
      Bah, Vonnie & Don are proud Amerikaners. You know what that means... their speech is mostly comprised of "Oogh oogh, big stick go boom! Much good strong man. And God created the Earth."

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Bah, Vonnie & Don are proud Amerikaners. You know what that means... their speech is mostly comprised of "Oogh oogh, big stick go boom! Much good strong man. And God created the Earth."
        Just for that I ain't gonna let you shoot the Rebel AR. And speaking of God, here's my favorite Bible verse - I carry it with me daily:

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Exploding pens. And one that shot an explosive round. And only Scaramanga had a flying car. Which I can overlook since he had one of the hottest women that ever lived in his trunk:

And to think, Bond locked her in a closet!! Homo!!!!
          Just to clarify what happened in that scene. Bond is about to do her but Scaramanga's mistress Andrea Anders knocks the door so he sticks Britt in the closet. He then pins Anders on the floor and keeps molesting and kissing her until eventually she gives her consent(classic Bond seduction technique). After forcing her to sit in the closet all night listening to him fuck Anders he lets her out in the morning saying 'Don't worry your time will come'.
          And it does.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Just to clarify what happened in that scene. Bond is about to do her but Scaramanga's mistress Andrea Anders knocks the door so he sticks Britt in the closet. He then pins Anders on the floor and keeps molesting and kissing her until eventually she gives her consent(classic Bond seduction technique). After forcing her to sit in the closet all night listening to him fuck Anders he lets her out in the morning saying 'Don't worry your time will come'.
            And it does.
            Yes, I know. And Barbara Bach was insanely hot. But stand her next to Britt and say which one and I'm on top of Britt faster than you can say Nick Nack!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              He then pins Anders on the floor and keeps molesting and kissing her until eventually she gives her consent(classic Bond seduction technique).
              Uh... seduction technique... right...

I'll just... head on to another thread, then.

Not rapey enough, you said, right Vandy? I suppose that means the others are "a bit more" rapey.

Ok, then.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yes, I know. And Barbara Bach was insanely hot. But stand her next to Britt and say which one and I'm on top of Britt faster than you can say NickDNack!
                I fixed it for you.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Just for that I ain't gonna let you shoot the Rebel AR. And speaking of God, here's my favorite Bible verse - I carry it with me daily:

I still say you should have put this on there, as spoken by the great Jules in Pulp Fiction.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Not rapey enough, you said, right Vandy? I suppose that means the others are "a bit more" rapey.

Ok, then.
                    Look, if you're a hot chick and your boyfriend is an assassin and you show up to Bond's room to continue your ruse so you can get Bond to kill your boyfriend then you know you're gonna get fucked. You might put up a fight, but you know what's gonna go down before you knock on that door. I mean, you didn't expect Bond to say "Ok, I'll do it. But you gotta suck on this first."

And how the hell did I get Maud Adams' name mixed up with Barbara Bach? It must have been that damn Dildo Baggins song...

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Ok, then.
                      Come on rapey stands your honour ,sesh said about to do her
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        I still say you should have put this on there, as spoken by the great Jules in Pulp Fiction.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
                        Von - it's an M&P - not a goddamn Desert Eagle lol! There ain't enough room for all that! Even though it is cool.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Come on rapey stands your honour ,sesh said about to do her
                          Rapey is not the same as raping. Perhaps forceful would sit better with Izzy.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I think it's a given that certain bonds were a little bit more forceful than others, not quite " I like my women like I like my shopping , in plastic bags in the boot of my car" but you know what I mean
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I think it's a given that certain bonds were a little bit more forceful than others, not quite " I like my women like I like my shopping , in plastic bags in the boot of my car" but you know what I mean
                              And these are not "innocent" women we're talking about. Half the time they're trying to kill him or they're working for the enemy. It's not like he's riding around in a van handing out free candy.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Rapey is not the same as raping. Perhaps forceful would sit better with Izzy.
                                Forceful.

Look, I'm well aware that some women like to be dominated, but holding one under you against her will until you're inside her is probably not what they have in mind.

Where's the line, then? Do you think "Well, she came into my room & all the holes around her orifices were wide open, so that obviously meant she was willing to fuck. I know she said no & even scratched my face, but no means yes with women" will hold up in court?

I know it's only a character, but he's supposed to be the good guy! "Suck on this" is acceptable. "Shut up, I'm gonna fuck you no matter what you say or do" is dubious, at the very least.

Comment

Working...