• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Who's Tom Vu?
    Guwapo thought it was me, but was full of shit.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

Anyway, whoever he is, he's damn hilarious.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Well, where did he post?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Well, where did he post?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

LOL!!!! Look, I repeated myself. LMAO!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

LOL...watch that stuttering. Dude's been pussy-footing around today. Of course, it ain't true. But I found it funny as hell. But hey, what can you vu?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Re: ips

Originally posted by lms2
              So how do you trace IP's. Yes. thats what I am asking.

True there are a lot of assholes who start shit on this site... but they will NEVER be able to bring it down a peg or two. Those who think there will be something to giggle about when the smoke clears have less of a fucking clue than originally imagined. But yes, I suppose you are right... several of our resident "Assholes" are quite delusional.
              I thought it was worth repeating. HOW DO YOU TRACE IP's?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Re: Re: ips

Originally posted by lms2
                I thought it was worth repeating. HOW DO YOU TRACE IP's?
                I'd like to know this too!
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

actually its just a simple software tool.

I suggest everyone browse for one that suits your own personal needs.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

and Rikk, you keep mentioning that someone or Guwapa accused you of being Vu or Red Rock- where did he post this? Nobody has accused anyone directly about any alias. I happened to know this is an alias because I ping'd the address of a few local residents and they both came up exact matches. That just doesn't happen. The only info Im giving out, because frankly, Im not tearing anyone apart or humiliating anyone here-they can do it to themselves, is that the connection was a southern Ontario connection. Period. I think its a shame that someone is pretending to be someone else just for the sake of starting shit and fights. I have an alias, but I dont use it against people. In fact, the only time I use it, is to illustrate this very point. Shit I think Panamark's got 9 at last check.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Get Bent Please
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jul 2004

I still dont get it?

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        and Rikk, you keep mentioning that someone or Guwapa accused you of being Vu or Red Rock- where did he post this? Nobody has accused anyone directly about any alias. I happened to know this is an alias because I ping'd the address of a few local residents and they both came up exact matches. That just doesn't happen. The only info Im giving out, because frankly, Im not tearing anyone apart or humiliating anyone here-they can do it to themselves, is that the connection was a southern Ontario connection. Period. I think its a shame that someone is pretending to be someone else just for the sake of starting shit and fights. I have an alias, but I dont use it against people. In fact, the only time I use it, is to illustrate this very point. Shit I think Panamark's got 9 at last check.
                        LOL...oh gimme a break. Guwapo was a good buddy of mine for a long time. Then he left the Pen in a huff and a puff because of a certain conflict that sure shook things up around here. He even bitched publically about it when I asked him if we could at least end it nicely. I find it funny that he's been posting crap all day, like that post where somebody asks who Tom Vu is and Guwapo quotes that and puts "Hello Rikk" underneath it. Nice to see a "friend" act like an idiot...and even more an idiot because I'm not actually Tom. Nice to know that he's been looking for private information. Guwapo's been taking jabs all day and he knows it. I'm not going to make any effort to dig them up, but I know one thing...I haven't turned on friends here.

And I'm sorry about bringing it up, but I don't back down from anyone. So, all I have to say is... . If I'm wrong, good stuff. But the posts are pretty easy to read. And integrity is also pretty easy to remember. Sometimes people just pick a stupid side.

But seriously...who's going to be SOTW?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

LOL alot of shit has seemingly been happening. I didn't know about any conflict and Im buds with guwapo. seriously, I actually asked him who Splooge was. And I do remember a post with the "Hi Rikk" and I replied to it as Ouch, that was Blunt, or something to the affect. But I dont think that was Guwapo either. I will check back. Its in this thread. I think, to tell you the truth, when Rocker and I were talking today about it, you jumped into the convo and that probably just seemed odd at the time, because we were just asking that tired ol' question of who Vu was or Red Rocker. Nobody has blantantly blamed anyone. Yet. Id like to see the person come forward.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

BT!!!!!

How are you dude? Nice to see you man.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Its been awhile huh Max? Things change much 'round here?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

It sure is good to see old faces. (usernames and avatars)

Comment

Working...