• Apr 2005

bah buh da bah buh da buh dah LINE UP
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

cuntgratulations!!!! sheep penners old and new, you are truly inspirational to all of us.
      :happy64:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

gyros anyone?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          gyros anyone?
          Publix used to sell a pretty neat gyro kit for making them at home. It included the meat, some pitas and that great yogurt sauce. All you needed to add were some sliced onion and tomatoes, and the thing sold for around 6 or 7 bucks. It used to be available in the refrigerated section, but like everything else of value at the supermarket, it appears to have been discontinued or no longer stocked.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Thanks Craig. Most awesome.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Publix used to sell a pretty neat gyro kit for making them at home. It included the meat, some pitas and that great yogurt sauce. All you needed to add were some sliced onion and tomatoes, and the thing sold for around 6 or 7 bucks. It used to be available in the refrigerated section, but like everything else of value at the supermarket, it appears to have been discontinued or no longer stocked.
              My girl picked up a couple of gyro kits at Bloom last month.
              ~Outstanding~

It is known that Bin Laden would like to have sex with the lamb before it was butchered to make his daily gyros.
              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                Just messin' around; nothin' serious.
                Anyways, hope all's goin' well for you.
                Fuck off douchebag.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

20,000 posts...too early to call Guiness?

Seeing as we're being all nostalgic and shit, I'd just like to add my thoughts into the mix if nobody minds (and if they do, they can just about go fuck themselves)...I joined this site when I was about..damn, I dunno...I was still in school and at an impressionable age. Must have been about 14 or something. I was young, stupid, naive, repetitive, naive, repetitive, young and repetitive. And, evidently, I'm still all of those things. But, in the strangest possible way, this thread, and most importantly some of the regulars, helped shape the joyfully miserable, sarcastic and happily hate-filled misanthropist I am today and, at the time, provided light relief through some difficult periods. I think those people should know who they are. So, thankyou to them.

I know we're supposed to look back and say "no regrets". Well, thats not how it works unfortunately. There are regrets. Stroppy teenager getting loaded is gonna lead to regrets. And, fuck...who knows? In 20 minutes time I might regret this post. But, ultimately, there's a reason why every now and again I feel the need to just pop in and see whats happening.

Occasionally, it feels weird that this is just a thread on a website.

Anyhow...they're my thoughts. Now, fuck off.
                  Last edited by Shaun Ponsonby; 05-04-2011, 02:05 PM. Reason: Felt like it
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Too Early For A Booty Call?
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Dan
                      Too Early For A Booty Call?
                      ummm....
                      define "too early"

it's 5:00 somewhere, Dan....and besides....

for booty, there IS no too early......or too late.......
                      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

How Very Rude.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

lol....is it?

I thought it was a solid truth
                          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

It's all getting a little touchy-feely in here. If anyone cries, i shall slap them.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by binnie
                              It's all getting a little touchy-feely in here. If anyone cries, i shall slap them.
                              Warning...lol...I may slap back...lol
                              Last edited by fifth element; 05-05-2011, 06:57 PM. Reason: nah....I'm generally the friendly sort....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by binnie
                                :tongue0011:
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...