X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

I just read something interesting on a french forum: Rotharmy is full of dumb racists and is the worst VH/DLR forum ever.
    No, I won't give you the source, no-fuckin-way.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by philouze
      I just read something interesting on a french forum: Rotharmy is full of dumb racists and is the worst VH/DLR forum ever.
      Pleeeeease?

If not, it's only France; not like they matter.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Pleeeeease?

If not, it's only France; not like they matter.

Yup, the fuck they don't...

That's why I'm not giving the link away. Those nasty imbeciles don't deserve an ounce of attention.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
          They Can All Get A,Couple Of French Sticks Up Them.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Pretty certain I know the source of the commentary. He's a thin-skinned little knob who ran off in a huff after being chastised for about the 40th time about posting nonsensical rumors and gibberish from another site, one primarily housed by Hagar-loving imbeciles. Let's face it, we've all seen these misguided, near sociopath lunatics before: They get their asses handed to them for their own insufferable behavior, then join other sites whining about how they were mistreated. Essentially, you invite them into your home, and they promptly piss on the floor, then wipe their butt with your drapes. After you kick them out, they go next door to your neighbor's house and complain about how wet your floor is and how filthy your drapes are.

Fuck the fellow and all others of his ilk.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

HA!!!

Some piss-ant who got slapped around & took his sorry ass down the road

HIT THE BRICKS SALLY!!!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Talking About Bricks,We Need Some New Ones For The Sheep Pen Bath-House.

Comment

• philouze
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2004

Yup, talkin' bout that source..

When I read this, I went "Motherfuckin Jeezus, these Gaygar worshippers are just about everywhere"...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Essentially, you invite them into your home, and they promptly piss on the floor, then wipe their butt with your drapes. After you kick them out, they go next door to your neighbor's house and complain about how wet your floor is and how filthy your drapes are.
                    I love that analogy
                    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The strength of the new Van Halen release A Different Kind of Truth has taken so much wind out of the Sheep's sails they have no fight left in them.

We proudly introduce you to Champis... the sheep herding rabbit. The latest edition to the lazy Sheep Pen staff.

Recent comments by Sheep Pen Vice President of Southern Hemisphere Operations Dan... "That little fucker is totally Pants Off when he sees the sheep. He's got elephant balls, mate!!"

Last edited by ZahZoo; 02-06-2012, 02:07 PM.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Man, the sheep are pretty quiet right now.

I wonder why? .
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

I looked in at the links today...I couldn't help myself....and I fucking SWEAR....some SHEEP van haggis PUSSY complained.....
                          "Why such a dark cd? Where's the "Sunny" "Happy" songs, like "Feels so Good"?!?"

I almost pissed myself!!!

Funniest shit I've read in ages..............

those kants won't come anywhere near here.................they know its over

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

I can't stop laughing at that quote.

It's like a giant megaton nuclear warhead has been dropped on Cabo Wabo, Dave riding on it with the VH wings on the side of each, and the only thing to be heard is the stunned silence of sheep, and sammy sobbing in the corner.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              The strength of the new Van Halen release A Different Kind of Truth has taken so much wind out of the Sheep's sails they have no fight left in them.

We proudly introduce you to Champis... the sheep herding rabbit. The latest edition to the lazy Sheep Pen staff.

Recent comments by Sheep Pen Vice President of Southern Hemisphere Operations Dan... "That little fucker is totally Pants Off when he sees the sheep. He's got elephant balls, mate!!"
                              You Should See Him On A Bad Day.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Kicking Ass And Taking Names.That's What We Do Best.
                                Last edited by Dan; 02-08-2012, 12:04 AM. Reason: Watching PRON, Drinking Piss,Playing Darts And Eating Tarts.

Comment

Working...