• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stilleddiesangel
    Sniper
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jdg Mills Lane
    Same people, different website.
    Funny, I always saw the Army as a place where the people had balls, and who aired their opinions boldy and without shame...

Hiding behind another username cos you haven't got the guts to come out in public and you say I'M not Army material. Dont make me laugh!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

JML - what are you suggesting? Anyone who has ever posted at the links should leave the Army?
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
        Sniper
        • Oct 2004

Oh, and while your at it, show me where I have EVER, A) Called Dave in any way here, B) broken any rules, and C) attacked or insulted any ACTUAL LEGITIMATE MEMBER of this board.

And do it in your own name!!!

Comment

• Jdg Mills Lane
          Full On Cocktard
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
          Well, that was mighty impressive for someone who doesn't have the bollocks to post under his/her own name. Coward!!!!

I have no quarrel with anyone here. I do not spout Hagar to anyone and respect the Army's rules. The post was put in agreement with lms. Funny how that has irritated you.. I wonder why?

Now as far as I'm concerned u can take your opinion and shove it up your rectum. Or even better, have the balls to attack me in your own name!!!! Tosser!!!!
          I've never seen you box, but your scrappier than heck! Me irritated? No way! I'm just here to keep things FAIR. Rikk is closet "Bi-Halen"! I think that is funnier than Judge Judy! (BTW, you may want to refrian from using that term since it was penned by you know who) I don't care if those posts from Rikk were a year old, so were the posts he dug up of someone eles'.

Now as for you taking me on, you must know that not only am I a Judge, but I am and Ex-Marine and an Ex Boxer... Dont make me tire you out with quick footwork and Sugar-Ray-style dancing then go in with the left jab move inside with a left hook and a right uppercut.
          Let's Get It On!!!

Comment

• Reverberator
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Aug 2004

Hard as nails .
            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
            the chazzers are so lucky
            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jdg Mills Lane
              Full On Cocktard
              • Oct 2004

This isn't about the Ladies, and I do want to call you ladies. This is about the PEN PRESIDENT and his flock. Now if you keep disrespecting me with your loud outbursts and erratic behavior not only will I NOT be able to call you ladies but I will view your antics as a display a blatant disregard for authority and throw my gavel at you.
              Let's Get It On!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                Sniper
                • Oct 2004

I've never seen you box, but your scrappier than heck! Me irritated? No way! I'm just here to keep things FAIR. Rikk is closet "Bi-Halen"! I think that is funnier than Judge Judy! (BTW, you may want to refrian from using that term since it was penned by you know who) I don't care if those posts from Rikk were a year old, so were the posts he dug up of someone eles'.

Now as for you taking me on, you must know that not only am I a Judge, but I am and Ex-Marine and an Ex Boxer... Dont make me tire you out with quick footwork and Sugar-Ray-style dancing then go in with the left jab move inside with a left hook and a right uppercut.
                Ex-marine and ex-boxer eh??? Well I'm an ex-wife and I can fight as dirty as hell if u want. And I have one hell of a lot of stamina. I'm NOT closet bi-halen, (and I dont give a shit who used it before) I'm not closet anything, what u see is what u get. And I dont do fancy boxing manouvers sweetie, I go straight for the balls and twist llike shit!!!

Comment

• Jdg Mills Lane
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                  JML - what are you suggesting? Anyone who has ever posted at the links should leave the Army?
                  The Judge asks the questions little lady. Do you think Rikk should mind the sheep pen in light of the findings of his past love for Sammy Hagar? Do you think he is a hypocrite?
                  Let's Get It On!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    That indeed is an interesting question.

Personally, as of a recent date, I've found that posting articulate thought (outside of "Non- Music") was an excrutiating waste of time, at the "Links".

I find it rather sad to view this...yet I honestly think it may change soon.
                    Many of the posters at that site will soon be of driving age, and within a few more years they will be able to purchase beer.

Have you noticed the fact that I haven't even mentioned "inter-action" with girls?

Yeah...like that's gonna happen.

And ultimately, absolutely NO DISRESPECT to the younger Roth fans who hang at this site, and I say that with sincerety.

...craig
                    Last edited by chefcraig; 10-16-2004, 10:04 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jdg Mills Lane
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
                      Ex-marine and ex-boxer eh??? Well I'm an ex-wife and I can fight as dirty as hell if u want. And I have one hell of a lot of stamina. I'm NOT closet bi-halen, (and I dont give a shit who used it before) I'm not closet anything, what u see is what u get. And I dont do fancy boxing manouvers sweetie, I go straight for the balls and twist llike shit!!!
                      Lady you misunderstood the Judge. I said President Rikk is closet Bi-Halen. Do you think he is fit to mind the pen in light of the recent Hagar love letters? Shouldn't the Sheep Pen President be a PRO Rother all his life? Infact don't you think changing his opinion simply to fit in at the ARMY makes him MORE of a sheep than the actual people in the pen are? At least those people went in standing up for they believed in.
                      Let's Get It On!!!

Comment

• Jdg Mills Lane
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
                        That indeed is an interesting question.

Personally, as of a recent date, I've found that posting articulate thought (outside of "Non- Music") was an excrutiating waste of time, at the "Links".

I find it rather sad to view this...yet I honestly think it may change soon.
                        Many of the posters at that site will soon be of driving age, and within a few more years they will be able to purchase beer.

Have you noticed the fact that I haven't even mentioned "inter-action" with girls?

Yeah...like that's gonna happen.

And ultimately, absolutely NO DISRESPECT to the younger Roth fans who hang at this site, and I say that with sincerety.

...craig
                        Everyone has always been welcome at the ARMY. EVEN LINKERS. Lately however a certain few have taken over and are ruining the "FEELING" of the ARMY. Even the ROTH vibe is dead. This has become the RIKK army. c.craig, you are a stellar poster and you have stayed main stream. You are not one of the people I am talking about.
                        Let's Get It On!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

This isn't about the Ladies, and I do want to call you ladies. This is about the PEN PRESIDENT and his flock. Now if you keep disrespecting me with your loud outbursts and erratic behavior not only will I NOT be able to call you ladies but I will view your antics as a display a blatant disregard for authority and throw my gavel at you.
                          LOL! that thing looks like it might hurt...can I ask one more question?

who is considered flock?
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• wraytw

This has become the RIKK army.
                            I never got that feeling. I do think that your little witch hunt is as "Jr. High" as it gets, though.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

a stellar poster

Ummmmm........... I must protest the abuse of the word "STELLAR" cos I think that's always been my trademark.

However, Craig is STELLAR!!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                                Sniper
                                • Oct 2004

Lady you misunderstood the Judge. I said President Rikk is closet Bi-Halen. Do you think he is fit to mind the pen in light of the recent Hagar love letters? Shouldn't the Sheep Pen President be a PRO Rother all his life? Infact don't you think changing his opinion simply to fit in at the ARMY makes him MORE of a sheep than the actual people in the pen are? At least those people went in standing up for they believed in.
                                Seems to me like you've made yourself judge, jury and executioner. U want my opinion on the saga thats gone on here yet I've never made comment about it. I dont get involved in other peoples disputes. I stood up for lms when she was being insulted. U made a statement about me in your first post.. thats what I'm here to deal with. So, lets stick with the issue that involves me and if u have anymore comment to make, be a real man/woman about it and have the bottle to do it in your own name. I will say one thing in Rikk defence here, you call him a hypocrite??? Well rather that, cos there's nothing worse than a yellow coward!!

Comment

Working...