X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jdg Mills Lane
    Full On Cocktard
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    LOL! that thing looks like it might hurt...can I ask one more question?

who is considered flock?
    Little Lady I dont want to name any names. They know who they are and I think you do too. I'm not out for blood. I'm out for JUSTICE!
    Let's Get It On!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
      Sniper
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jdg Mills Lane
      Little Lady I dont want to name any names. They know who they are and I think you do too. I'm not out for blood. I'm out for JUSTICE!
      Of course u dont want to name names, even your own.. wonder why? Have u any connection with our new friend PMS?? Cos her first posts were in suitable places as was her introduction and her first response. And lets face it, that was the very thing u pulled me on.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Well I see that it's time to "GET IT ON"! Here is the REAL issue: The Sheep Pen is a small version of the Links. Run by Linkers and backed up by Linkers. Little by little the Army is losing it's character. Rikk is nothing but a SHEEP in Wolfs clothing. If you Linkers want to post like Linkers, hang out with Linkers and defend Linkers, here's the solution, Go back to the Links. I think what the die hard ARMY members are trying to do in this thread (i.e. BT, Guwapo, pete) is take the ARMY back. I admire these guys for FIGHTING to reclaim the ARMY! Someones got to do it! God knows I can't do it. "I'm old," I'm bald, and I'm short, not only in stature, but also in patience. I'm not talking about boxing. Life's nothing but one continuous battle from start to finish." These guys ARE the ARMY! As for you stilleddiesangel, your worried what newbies will think of the place? Well Lady, and I do want to call you a Lady, you ARE a newbie. You only joined 9 days ago. What do you know of about the TRUE Army? The brotherhood? True ARMY women like SuzieQ? The fall of the original ARMY and the rise of the new one? You know the LINKERS who are running rabid taking over the joint because they no longer want to admit that they like HAGAR. Not only do they come here, but they bring others with them to take over our threads, litter up our forums and wreak mutiny on our users! Rikk as it turns out is a Hypocrite. I think we have next weeks sheep induction well in place. I say put him in and everyone who followed him can go in after. Put them in, lock them up and then call Brett in to pick up his herd and lead it back to HIS site where it belongs. Sammy fans OR ROTH fans, they are not ARMY material.
        Man, I wish all that would fit into my sig file.
        Formerly Tormented VH Fan
        Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

OK, I see...

In the very first post in this thread, Sheep were described as whiny, moronic and obviously bored Sham fans that feel the need to enter this forum and do nothing but start fights

No, it doesn't sound like Rikk is a sheep.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
            Sniper
            • Oct 2004

Hey, my avatar is up cool!!!

Comment

• Rebel
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2004

As the army turns is in full swing once again lol. Nice......
              The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Rebel
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2004

How bout them Rebels, right in there at 14-7!!!!!
                The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
                  Hey, my avatar is up cool!!!

Niiiiiice!!!!!!
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                    Sniper
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                    Man, I wish all that would fit into my sig file.
                    Chelle, great to see you, how are you girl?? Ur timing is impecable as usual.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Niiiiiice!!!!!!
                      Thank you oh great one!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

ever sit for a long time and your foot falls asleep but you don't know it and then you stand up and almost fall over???
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• pms
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Oct 2004

Of course u dont want to name names, even your own.. wonder why? Have u any connection with our new friend PMS?? Cos her first posts were in suitable places as was her introduction and her first response. And lets face it, that was the very thing u pulled me on.
                          Hey, I'm just here to bitch at people for a couple days. Don't drag me into this.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Thank you oh great one!!!

My pleasure.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Everyone has always been welcome at the ARMY. EVEN LINKERS. Lately however a certain few have taken over and are ruining the "FEELING" of the ARMY. Even the ROTH vibe is dead. This has become the RIKK army. c.craig, you are a stellar poster and you have stayed main stream. You are not one of the people I am talking about.

Honestly friend, I appreciate your words...

For a mandate of change, one must at first lead the charge.

And absolutely that is what the "Pen" is for.

If you smell a foul odor while reading a post, make note of it!

Feel free to actually name names...yet please do not be casual in your observance...simply save the venom for the most deserving.

I truly do not follow your misgvings with Rikk.

He and I disagree frequently, yet I honestly have never been aware of any "wishy-washiness" on his part.

The fellow simply states his opinion.

Whatever...he is a friend, and I automatically come to his defense.

Bias? Of course.

Yet believe me, he might be wearing a pair of poorly striped "Doc Martins" , yet I do not think he is wearing the accompanying parachute pants and addorning a sombrero whilst slurping a "Cabo Blow Me" drink, which I'm sure includes a tiny little umbrella!!!

(Christ...Rikk in a "Hawaiian Shirt"...the concept alone makes me lose my appetite...)

That's about it.

...craig
                              Last edited by chefcraig; 10-16-2004, 10:53 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                                Sniper
                                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by pms
                                Hey, I'm just here to bitch at people for a couple days. Don't drag me into this.
                                LMAO.. this just gets better and better.. shit I love this place.

Comment

Working...