• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

SHEEP OF THE WEEK

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well, it's Friday. And that means it's time for another episose of SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

Now as you know, with all the strange events happening in the Army lately (site hacking, CHELLE stripping naked and putting it in her avatar, FAB and me not fighting, Icon posting in Main, Denny thinking people will like him, Katydid up for mod status, ELVIS standing up for FORD, MAX having a sex-change operation), you'd think someone like P-Mark would be on edge and stressed. But the man is in love. And frankly, he deserves it. I can personally attest to the fact that P-Mark is a great guy and a very cool individual. And this makes today's induction easier than ever.

Now, we're not inducting today's cuntface because he attacked P-Mark. The bottom line is today's inductee is a bigger sheep than we've had in a while. In fact, this is the easiest nomination we've ever had. Me and my Pen admins practically didn't even need to discuss it, it was so obvious. And it's nominations like this that make me proud as fucking hell to be part of the SHEEP PEN.

So, without further ado, today's nomination is the piece of shit that does the city of Baltimore a disservice by calling himself baltimoreoriole .

baltimoreoriole being led into the Sheep Pen this morning

The wisdom of baltimore is never ending: "Your boy is a little bitch. DLR stands for Damn Little Remaining." Okay.

Or how about this: "How about you give me your 500 word essay on how David Lee Roth made SUCH A DIFFERENCE in YOUR life. Seems like you guys in denial have a problem w/ your inner child. Do you feel sorry for DLR, is THAT IT? It sure can't be his performance ability. And it sure as hell ain't VAN HALEN w/out Alex,Mike,and Eddie."

This is lovely too: "You crusty bastard. How many hours do you sit here and worship that egostistical bastard. About 50? Fuck dude. So when you go to bed do you dream about DLR thirty fucking years ago singing Running with the devil?"

Jesus, man...get a hobby.

You know what I don't understand? Where do these sheep come from? During what solar eclipse was this fucknut conceived? What bearded lady did his midget father fuck to conceive his mongoloid ass? Who on Earth spends his time coming to a David Lee Roth site to attack David Lee Roth fans and "convince" people that Dave is nothing? It's moronic.

Anyway, we throw sheep in every week. But this induction is different. Normally, us PEN ADMINS (Rikk, Bob, Bill, Matt) take tender loving care of our sheep. We try not to let them spend too much time in Bill's Chinese torture chamber...

Bill's special VOA rack of horror

Matt tries to make sure that none of our sheep are left alone with Carl...

Carl. Who is he? Where does he come from?

Bob tries to make sure none of our sheep are psychologically scarred by our resident sexual sadist, MERLE...

Merle, the Army's new sex symbol...

But baltimore definitely deserves NONE of this protection. You know what pisses me off the most? Comments like this: "Go to hell. PAnamerk can go fuck a pig."

Or this: "So what you are saying is that your 'gorgeous' girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat."

Insult MARY and P-MARK and you become my enemy...sheep or not. It's just a bonus that you are a fucking sheep. When this week is over, you will look like this:

Right?

" BALTIMORE , come to bed..."

Get him, boys.
    Last edited by Rikk; 11-19-2004, 01:55 PM.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I've gotta take up for Baltimore guys. He did hook me up with these wonderful anal beads.........Orioles baseball really DOES hit the "spot" !

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Baltimore pictured here with his hero after another Orioles loss. Five minutes later he was arrested for placing a "foreign object" into the unsuspecting mascots anal cavity.........

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Baltimore pictured here with his hero after another Orioles loss. Five minutes later he was arrested for placing a "foreign object" into the unsuspecting mascots anal cavity.........
          This guy's got a real anal fetish, huh Bill?
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You dont know the half of it..........

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Yes, Carl, Yes. BaltimoreAssHole is a "special case". A first class Ball-washer. Yes Carl, you can make him suffer , Carl. He's A Van Hagar fan, he gets off on SLOW PAINFUL SHIT, like power Ballads and late nights at Cabo! Get started on that COCKSUCKER BaltimoreAssHole, you sick fucker you!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Rikk, goddamnit man.........stop leaving your lovers all over the Torture Chamber man! Carl is about to bring me baltimore(if there are any pieces left), and I need the room

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Here's a wonderful little quote I just found from this little cum bucket........"Everything was going good until Dave was fired and replaced by Sammy Hagar" ........hmmmm insanely stupid AND knows nothing about Dave and the history of VH! Carl's really gonna make this one hurt.........

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Rikk, goddamnit man.........stop leaving your lovers all over the Torture Chamber man! Carl is about to bring me baltimore(if there are any pieces left), and I need the room
                    Sorry, Bill. BTW, you left "Andy" and "James" in the Sheep Pen Job Interview Office. I asked them if they were here to try out for an Admin or Housekeeping job, but they would only tell me that they wanted to see "Billy Bill". I didn't know what to do, so I told them to wait in reception...with Carl.

Andy

James

Carl watches over Bill's "friends"
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Thanks for letting me hire my new Chamber assistant Maggie. Wish you woulda hired someone better looking, but she'll do for now. I do not like they way her and Merle were staring at each other in the hall..........this bitch has work to do. That fire pit doesnt clean itself ya whore.........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

SHIT!!! I told those fuckers NEVER to come to the Pen.........I mean um I've never seen them in my life (whistles innocently)....

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Strangely enough, this was also Spammy's record when it came to trying to nail groupies........

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Here's BaltimoreAssHole and his pal L.S.D., gettin' ready for the SPam Halen show this summer. After the show, they caught(AT) the Gay Rodeo as it passed their town!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

BaltimoreAssHole is now his official nickname, as dubbed by my good friend, Matt.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Strangely enough, this was also Spammy's record when it came to trying to nail groupies........
                                Although I heard he finally got some after the final show..........

Comment

Working...