The pleasure was all mine!
    You rule bro!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

BTW, good news!

Ed just fucking BLEW UP in Arizona, trashed 2 guitars and damn near killed Sammy with the second one, apparently!

IT'S FUCKING OVER!

PARTY TIME!!!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

OK, kids, I gotta jet for the night...I'm sure the story will be "Up for Breakfast" by tomorrow morning, but man oh man, "Black Friday" is promising to be a day long remembered in the hearts of us Rothtards worldwide!

Catch ya all on the flipside!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

I've been up since LAST NIGHT! This is some exciting news coming down the pike! I've gotta sleep, but I don't wanna miss SHIT!

I'll count the sheep while I'm here. There's plenty more of them loaded into the Pen after last night's Eddie Van Breakdown's spazz attack.

1, 2, 3, 4..............
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

You kids done with the tantrum yet? If not, then you are going to have to go back to your rooms. And this time i will turn your computer off.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

What up slugger? Mom made you some Malt-o-meal this morning with a big glass of Hi-c?!? Don't let her catch you online, tryin' to run your nonsensical BS by the army.
              Aren't you missing your favorite show?!?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
                You kids done with the tantrum yet? If not, then you are going to have to go back to your rooms. And this time i will turn your computer off.
                LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, that son of a bitch baltimore spent the entire evening attacking Roth and going on about Ed as a class act with his life worked out while Roth was supposedly the mess. Then Ed goes berzerk tonight on stage and proves that he can't stand Van Hagar.

Gee, I think this kinda shuts B.O. up now, huh?

Eddie is the first lead guitarist in history to try and kill his lead singer onstage. (Too bad he didn't succeed.)
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
                  Another take from "outside my rear box" for you bunch of Roth lovin' badasses. I sniff spam and lap up hi bukkakai. Guys get outside and line up so I can blow everyone of you, smell the air, and get a fucking life....and let me feel your hairy balls on my face.

I'm a big fan of VanHagar as well.In the old days,you couldn't touch them.They were the epitome of a rock-n-roll lifestyle.
                  DLR's antics and charm were unmatched.They were FUN!

Sammy comes along and they become really gay, just the way I like 'em! The musicianship is fabulous and they top the charts.They still rocked,but they brought in more of a mainstream pop audience of leather clad gay men like me.They were still Great!

I had the pleasure of taking my boyfriend to see the Sammy/Dave solo tour a couple of years ago.I was pumped with the nozzle shoved up my rectum.
                  They alternated headlining from show to show.On the night we saw them,Sammy opened up.He was really sexy.His asshole was tight and he interacted with the crowd queers and it was an awesome performance of anal.Iwas psyched!
                  Now I've got to tell you,I'm a Dave superfanatic. I love the pictures of the young and sexy Dave! And I was ready to show my wife the best frontman in the history of rock.But she already saw him naked in the hotel room the night before. Dave had a threeway with her and Alex's wife.I knew that he'd have to put on a great show just to top Sammy's perfect sexual performance.I was excited.
                  He and his band came on stage,his song selection was great,all the heavy stuff.The problem was that the band was so loud that it was drownding out his weak vocals.Age hasn't been very kind to old Dave.He's still in good shape,but he looks old,fake,and weatherbeaten.Definitely not the Dave of the 70-80's[who is?].He's just not as sexy as he used to be, but I'd still blow him if he wasn't so heterosexual.
                  After about 4 songs,he stopped the show and had a diva moment.He challenged an audience member to a fight,it was ugly.I hate it when guys are sooo macho, the silly goose!
                  His schtick was still the same,but he couldn't pull it off.He's too old.I was really embarassed for him.
                  That night,Sammy showed who the front man is.He got in "front" of me while I was on my knees!My throat still hurts!
                  Nobody can take away what Dave did in his heyday,but it's over.
                  He doesn't have the talent to carry him in his 50's.Sure,he's cool.But his sex appeal just doesn't work with the young guys like me anymore.
                  That's my opinion and I'm sticking it right up my fat, hairy ass!
                  Dude, that is a shocking revelation! You are very brave, let me applaud your candor!

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Nov. 20, 2004.
                    EVH , back to normal!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sammy gets bukkakied by Eddie:

Ow, that fret board really hurts when deeply implanted in your rectum.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

EVH: "ARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! MOTHERRRRRRRFUCKKKERRRRRR!!!!
                        YOU BETTER BE WERIN' A CUP, MOTHERRRRFUCKKKERRRRR!!!!
                        AAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Eddie, have you been hiding these and not taking them?

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Eddie, have you been hiding these and not taking them?
                            BUWHAHAHAHAAA!!! Eddie Van Breakdown, the 'Drugstore Cowboy'!
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              But it's beautiful, MAX. It's a beautiful picture! (Well, at least we know that BirdHead thinks it's a beautiful picture... )
                              rikk, just came back and saw you avatar...you're one sick bastard

roth on, bro
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                rikk, just came back and saw you avatar...you're one sick bastard

roth on, bro
                                LOL!!!!
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...