X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Rikk, I noticed you took a trip to Helsinki (Funland) on PEN funds while I was going over expenditures! WTF!
    Who asked you to look through the books??

That right pisses me off. It's my business, not yours.

Anyway, care to explain why 50% of our entertainment and gaming fund was spent last month on something called "Plane Ticket to see Lance...Friend in California...I'll put back in the account next month...Nick". I could charge you for embezzlement!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Who asked you to look through the books??

That right pisses me off. It's my business, not yours.

Anyway, care to explain why 50% of our entertainment and gaming fund was spent last month on something called "Plane Ticket to see Lance...Friend in California...I'll put back in the account next month...Nick". I could charge you for embezzlement!!
      :confused: He's just a friend! Uhh, we were watching the Bills play the 49ers in San Francisco, that's all! You got an IOU!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        :confused: He's just a friend! Uhh, we were watching the Bills play the 49ers in San Francisco, that's all! You got an IOU!
        You lying fag.

I even found his picture. I put Doctor Satan on the case (since he's now unofficially the Pen's Private Eye).

Nick, if that money to see your boyfriend isn't back in the Pen Treasury by Friday, you're going to get a three-hour session in Bill's torture chamber. If it's not back in the Pen Treasury by Monday, you're going to enjoy the dreaded "afternoon with Carl".

And here is your friend's picture. Now you can't deny anything, Nick.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          You lying fag.

I even found his picture. I put Doctor Satan on the case (since he's now unofficially the Pen's Private Eye).

Nick, if that money to see your boyfriend isn't back in the Pen Treasury by Friday, you're going to get a three-hour session in Bill's torture chamber. If it's not back in the Pen Treasury by Monday, you're going to enjoy the dreaded "afternoon with Carl".

And here is your friend's picture. Now you can't deny anything, Nick.
          Listen "Rikkita," How dare YOU make accusations and threats to me! You know you embezzled funds for YOUR HELSINKI weiner implant!

I just happened to have found this old picture in Ed's wallet! Said he was madly in love with you when you were a woman, but your testosterone shots ruined your gentle, soft skin. So he now no longer wants to make a body suit out of you! :confused:

Wow Rikk, you were...er...uh...sure pretty as Rikkita.
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-10-2005, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Up early, 'ay Carl?

he loves "doin' the dance" in the early morning!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Sonofafuckinbitch Bob! I told you to get out of your weekend clothes before reporting for duty! Now Poop Boys gonna have wet dreams all week..........sorry Matt, I guess you're gonna have some extra clean up to do!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Enough TALK! Must make gAy.J. PAY! Fucking pussy sheep is humming "Spanked!" Carl! Ed! Make me a rain coat/leather bomber jacket out of that cunt!

"Sure boss! Would you like that frilly wool around the collar?"

"AAaaaaAAaAAAAAARrrRRRrRRRRRGggGGGHhHhhHHHHHH!!!!! "

Nice work boys!

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                  Sonofafuckinbitch Bob! I told you to get out of your weekend clothes before reporting for duty! Now Poop Boys gonna have wet dreams all week..........sorry Matt, I guess you're gonna have some extra clean up to do!
                  Uh, that's my bad; sorry.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey! Who left this shit in the PEN Mobile stereo? BILL!!!!!

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-11-2005, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You should know, NICK, that BILL has the worst CD collection in history. It is, however, an expression of both his homosexuality and his constant desire to be loathed by the rest of us at the Pen. It's common knowledge that the Pen Admins all hate BILL LUMBERGH more than they hate fevers or feet corns. I would call BILL LUMBERGH my least favorite person in the world.

And part of the reason for this is that on those quiet evenings when I just want to sit and enjoy Greta...

Greta, for those who forgot

...Bill will start blaring one of the awful CDs from his magnificent collection.

Son of a bitch.

The only good point concerning Bill's CD collection is that Bill uses these "albums" to torture our sheep. The SHEEP OF THE WEEK gets four hours a day(!) with Bill in the torture chamber during his/her entire tenure. And during this torture-time (which comes right after Story-Time), Bill plays music. Of course, he's not genuinely trying to torture them. He actually likes listening to this music while he "works". Even the sheep, however, will be in unbelievable pain when enjoying the soft strains of a Krokus album or Disc 3 of the George Strait box set.

With all the horrible music GAY BILL LUMBERGH listens to, it's a wonder that he doesn't actually like Sammy Hagar. Of course, he could be a fraud like me.

Here are some of the CDs from Bill's Torture Chamber Sanyo that GAY-J has endured this week...

Last edited by Rikk; 01-12-2005, 12:24 AM.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, I walked in on one of Bill's TORTURE SESSIONS in the chamber/SHEEP Rehabilitation room. And what did I hear polluting the airwaves...of course:

He was playing "Heartbeat" over and over Rikk! gAy.J. was so beside himself in agony, he actually soiled himself. But what was Bill doing, he was dancing and playing air guitar! Now what does it say when the sheep have slightly less objectionable musical tastes than certain members of the PEN Staff?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I know, NICK. I've been considering throwing BILL LUMBERGH out of the Pen for his love of Don Johnson (he also owns the PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS 8-CD BOX SET W/ BONUS DVD).

But I've decided on another possible "solution"...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            scotti when is your birthday??? will be some party over there at natra's...have to call the asian girls early...they have some...say difficulties...to make their way to us at the moment...
                            Today's BodyDay... Asian chicks, you say?? One chick, coming up!!
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

where all the white women at
                              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                                where all the white women at
                                Where your grammar skills at?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...