X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I know, NICK. I've been considering throwing BILL LUMBERGH out of the Pen for his love of Don Johnson (he also owns the PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS 8-CD BOX SET W/ BONUS DVD).

But I've decided on another possible "solution"...

Come on Rikky, like you dont own "Phillip Michael Thomas: Live in Hoboken 97' "?! He rocked the fuckin' house, and even did the encores in his full Miami Vice get up. Classic isnt even the word.......oh by the way, just because I havent been around much the last few weeks doesnt mean everyone (cough...Nick....cough)can play out their gay fanatasies with sheep in the Chamber. Yes, my snakes and imprisoned victims DO have eyes.........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
      Come on Rikky, like you dont own "Phillip Michael Thomas: Live in Hoboken 97' "?! He rocked the fuckin' house, and even did the encores in his full Miami Vice get up. Classic isnt even the word.......oh by the way, just because I havent been around much the last few weeks doesnt mean everyone (cough...Nick....cough)can play out their gay fanatasies with sheep in the Chamber. Yes, my snakes and imprisoned victims DO have eyes.........
      Hey Bill, just callin' it like I see it! And those sheep walked into MY PEN PAWN SHOP! ME and JED can do what WE want to them!

But these are all lies meant to distract all cover up your obsession with THESE MASKS I FOUND BILL!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

That's gonna leave a stain.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Uhhh.....I think we need to get somebody on the Pen case here...we have a lot of repressed homosexuality going on, I think
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Just remember, Wet Ho's are more expensive.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              Uhhh.....I think we need to get somebody on the Pen case here...we have a lot of repressed homosexuality going on, I think
              This is an occupational hazard to being exposed to SHEEP on a daily basis! Sort of like PCB's cause cancer, Van Hagar causes latent homoeroticism.

For more information and examples of this, read posts at VH Links.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

GRATUITOUS NUDITY....COMIN' UP!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                  where all the white women at
                  "lawsengane____________________________!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

MATT! Stop sending me this shit..........I will not be a party to your diabolical plot to convert Rikk into a Van Hagar lover so we have an excuse to shoot him ......oh wait he already IS a Van Hagar lover! Alright, I'll give him the single, maybe it'll help him get a fat chick into bed.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Uh-Oh! Looks like we have a cat fight in the PEN!

"But I want NICKDFRESH!"

"SHUT UP BITCH! Nikki's MINE!"

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                        MATT! Stop sending me this shit..........I will not be a party to your diabolical plot to convert Rikk into a Van Hagar lover so we have an excuse to shoot him ......oh wait he already IS a Van Hagar lover! Alright, I'll give him the single, maybe it'll help him get a fat chick into bed.
                        I'm no Van Hagar lover, and I don't like fat chicks ('cept your Mom, she's okay)...but I do know that Ed found this under your pillow this afternoon when cleaning the Admin. quarters:

He contacted me immediately and there will be a Court Martial, followed by an afternoon with this guy...
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Found some new Wallpaper for the Pen Addmins offices.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Biff, get yer' ass outta' bed boy! We got work to do you lazy fuck!

Carl! What the fuck?! What's that? The PEN ADMINISTRATORS HAVE BECOME PUSSIES!!!! CARL! If you weren't holding that chainsaw, I'd kick yer' ass you smelly, unwashed cannibul. But since you are, I'll say FUCK YOU THEN! Stay the fuck away from me Carl. Don't bite the hand that feeds you mutton barbecue!

Ed! It's time to ROCK dude! Get you SHEEP attitude reajustment tools. Excellent Ed, that's the spirit!

Alright! Dr. Satan needs NO prompting to get to work! He's already getting psyched up by inhaling his nitrious oxide. You rock, the hardest workin' man in the PEN lately.

Whoa! Rikk's girlfriend! You look hot today! So very stunning in your little thong bikini and your AK-47 with an extended 75 round drum magazine. Oh Rikki's a lucky man indeed.

NOW! Fire the OVENS MERLE!

Merle! Get off the fucking computer!
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-13-2005, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Ed's in the mood for some cookin'.....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

wow...nick, that's a cuty...may I hire her as a waitress or security...that DLR7884-country boy-rookie always tries to make his way in...and we are no kiddie bar...at least no male-kiddie-bar

Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...