• Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

SHEEP PEN INDUCTION in one hour.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

SHEEP OF THE WEEK INDUCTION, SEPT 10 2004

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time once again to choose our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Every Friday afternoon, the SHEEP PEN administrators and I go through our lamp population and decide which sheep is most deserving of our "Award of Idiocy". This week we had quite a few candidates to choose from: we had DAVID LEE WRATH, hailing from a trailer park in Dover, Delaware; we had BACK-END ACTION, hailing from Bumfuck, Nebraska and a true mother fucker and cocksucker; and we even considered putting in everyone's favorite Glenn Close-impersonator, FABULOUS SHADOW (probably ELVIS's favorite poster). But this week, instead of voting and even with our new Administrator Lou dying to get his hands dirty, I left the final choice up to my very good friend Bill Lumbergh. Basically, Bill was left out of the vote last week (due to my clumsiness), and I decided to allow this man to make the choice all by himself this week. And what a choice he made!!!

Now, in the past, I've hinted that cockvanhalen69 and tjvhou812 were actually one and the same. Is this true? God only knows. In fact, I would venture to say that tjvhou812 is the bigger cunt. But only cockvanhalen69 has been "Sheep of the Week" before. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, he was the first one.

"So, are they actually one person posting as two?" Who knows.

"Why haven't you put tjvou81poop up as SHEEP OF THE WEEK before?" Because we thought he'd like it too much.

"Why are you doing so now?" Simple: POOP BOY (as he's known among his only friends, us) has been acting extra-annoying the last week. I'm fucking sick and tired of reading his stupid "Does it seem cold in here to you?" bullshit posts. POOP BOY, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU ARE AN ANNOYING TOOL. YOU'VE BEEN HERE STARTING UP MORE SHIT THAN AN ENTIRE GYM FULL OF MEXICAN RESTAURANT PATRONS...AND FOR MONTHS. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE NOW, CUNT?

Well, Guwapo and Bill will soon be telling you about POOP BOY's history (his life, his loves, his poop), and I would venture to say that IT'S ABOUT TIME. That's right...it's about time this idiot receives the negative attention he deserves. I can't claim to hate POOP BOY...but I can certainly claim that if there's one sheep that deserves the negative attention, exposure and mother insults the Army promises Ched Heads, it's this fool (well, maybe except for FAB, but that bitch already has an entire thread devoted to her in non-Music, started by Sesh).

POOP-BOY, enjoy your new status. If you'd like to leave a brief acceptance speech, we'd be honored. In the meantime, you know the rules...
      1) No listening to Sammy Hagar or Journey.
      2) No baa-ing or fornicating with your fellow sheep past 9pm (except 10pm on Saturdays, although none of us will be around to supervise so be good).
      3) No picking on each other (you're all equally pathetic and thus have no place insulting each other...POOP BOY telling cockvanhalen69 that he's a loser is like John Gacy telling Ted Bundy that he's not a very nice guy).
      4) No kissing (I'm fucking serious...MAX has been telling me that you guys sneak kisses while eating your gruel at the trough...fucking quit it...it's disgusting!)

Anyway, POOP BOY, you're already a member of the Pen. But now you're the star for the week. Enjoy it!

POOP BOY at home:
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

The LAMP population? LOL

I'd like to nominate a lamp for next week. She's such a TRAMP!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          The LAMP population? LOL

I'd like to nominate a lamp for next week. She's such a TRAMP!
          Man, you got me on that spelling mistake! Wow, what big eyes you have, huh? I guess they match the rest of you.

Any other cards up your wide sleeves?
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

IT was a JOKE! Lighten UP pRikk

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

IT was a JOKE! Lighten UP pRikk
              "pRikk", huh?

Sorry FAT.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

You wanted to play hardball...

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You wanted to play hardball...
                  I don't want to play anything with you. If I get too close, you'll fall on me...

...FAT...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Was the extra K in your name a typo too?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Was the extra K in your name a typo too?
                      No.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

a Studder?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

a Studder?
                          WHAT?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

you know a st st st studder Rik k

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

you know a st st st studder Rik k
                              Actually, FAB, it's spelled S-T-U-T-T-E-R. No wonder I was wondering what the fuck you were babbling on about.

Wanna tell me why you're called "fabulous shadow"?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

It's line from the song dirty movies... Your a ROTH fan you should KNOW that! It has NOTHING to do with MY shadow if thats what your getting at. I just wanted a ROTH Era name and I couldn't really use "size 5 dress" now could I?

Comment

Working...