X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    You should see the one's Rikk and I used to slay "back in the day". You still have much to learn..........
    VAN HERPES, HAGARFORPRES, GUWAPO (oops!)...

Now those were fun times!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
      The bigger the gun, the better the bang!
      Excuse me?
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

So I made a dramatically late arrival, so what?

As low as your post count is, Bill, with as long as you've been here I'm amazed you schooled anybody!
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wonder whatever happened to guy's like Hina........fucker called me a racist cuz my son hates Hagar. Made the assumption that because my son idolizes me, that I must also be a homophobe and racist. Me...a homophobe? Well yeah, but NEVER a racist! The owning that fucker received after that is legendary........he later sent me SEVERAL pm's apologizing, and a five star vote.........

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Now now, no more fighting, BOB and BILL. You are both my closest friends at this site. And everyone knows you're both losers. And losers can't teach eachother new tricks.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Excuse me?
              Excuse you?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have a big love gun, FTR

A
              I
              I
              I
              I
              I
              I
              I
              OO
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

So I made a dramatically late arrival, so what?

As low as your post count is, Bill, with as long as you've been here I'm amazed you schooled anybody!

I got to 3000 posts like 7 months ago, LOL!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Wonder whatever happened to guy's like Hina........fucker called me a racist cuz my son hates Hagar. Made the assumption that because my son idolizes me, that I must also be a homophobe and racist. Me...a homophobe? Well yeah, but NEVER a racist! The owning that fucker received after that is legendary........he later sent me SEVERAL pm's apologizing, and a five star vote.........
                  I don't remember HINA. Was that before the Pen was formed?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Excuse you?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have a big love gun, FTR

A
                    I
                    I
                    I
                    I
                    I
                    I
                    I
                    OO
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Sounds like I missed out on that one big time...damn, I shoulda been around sooner rather than lurking out at other VH message boards and wondering why nobody really got into it...where were you guys when I needed recruiting?
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yep. Good ol' General Hina.........that fucker was KING of the sheep...........

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          I don't remember HINA. Was that before the Pen was formed?
                          The name sounds familiar...but for a spell I lurked at the Links, never posted, but read some of the shit...maybe it was from there, who knows?

Slawterhouse, maybe? Lurked for a bit there...
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I still think the funniest sheep were cockvanhalen69 and POOP BOY. Hell, POOP BOY was so funny that we had to make the fucker an admin.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

COCK was the fuckin' best. It was impossible to hate that mentally challenged mofo after a while..........

Comment

• vanzilla
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

Man - wtf ever happened to Slawterhouse. I used to hit that place everyday back in 97. Those are the guys suing Dave right? I thought they were going to relaunch about a year ago, but nothing happened.
                                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

Working...