fack orf .
    Lovely for you.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Kristen, J.R.'s sister-in-law, and mistress. Daughter of BING CROSBY, Mary Crosby, played her. And I would STILL fuck her.

Kristen Sheperd wasn't it?

She had an affair with JR, and she became pregnant.

Then, she shot JR and framed Suellen, right?

Then, Bobby and Pam adopted the baby, yes?

By the way, the 3 incher's back, folks.
      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Been dealt with!

Your Sheep Pen
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• vanzilla
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Any admins out there in in Pen-ville tonight?
          Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Well, there's me and you. Where are BILL, BOB, NICK or the others? Where's MATT?

We definitely took care of THREE COCK LOCK SOCK ROCK STOCK MOTHER'S BOX today.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Most inductions are indeed Friday. But idiots like THORMAN are definite exceptions. I think I may want to throw him in tonight.

We're pretty sure he isn't an alias, right?

What's the story with SAMMY'S BITCH? Is it really a 15-year-old girl?
              Thorman's definitely not an alias. The guy pm'd me and told me that he likes both VH era's but prefers Sam and that's why he starts the shit he does. I think he's more of a pain in the ass than anything. Not much of a threat to anyone. I have no problems with the guy - usually ignore him.

As for SAMMY'S BITCH - also not an alias, and indeed is a 15 year old girl. A ballsy one at that! She pm'd me wanting to know why I was being so rough on her. I explained that I thought she was an alias - yada yada yada - the whole 9 yards. She actually likes DLR more since hanging out at the Army - and wishes she could change her username. She's good people - no problems with that. Although I find it odd that a 15 year old girl would dig Dave, there's something cool about it too I guess.
              Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Well, there's me and you. Where are BILL, BOB, NICK or the others? Where's MATT?

We definitely took care of THREE COCK LOCK SOCK ROCK STOCK MOTHER'S BOX today.
                I hate that whiney bitch.

Whatsupp with you Rikk?

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                  I hate that whiney bitch.

Whatsupp with you Rikk?
                  Not much. Just havin' a late coffee (I have the ability to drink a coffee only an hour before bed). Gonna watch a bit of SOPRANOS on the home theatre before turning in.

I was thinking, THORMAN is going in. I'm gonna check with the others. But this idiot deserves it. He's been posting tons of shit in here today. PM or not PM, he has to be careful what he says. Who knows? Maybe the Pen'll reform him. It sure did a helluva job on POOP BOY. Hell, we have Pen sheep that turned out to be cooler than a few of our past Admins.:p
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• vanzilla
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Bill is out looking for the George Michael Box set.

Bob is waiting in line for Star Wars tickets to go on sale.

Nick is beating the shit out of Brain Dead Brian in the Front Line.

And Matt just left the bathhouse after a hot glue gun treatment.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Bill is out looking for the George Michael Box set.

Bob is waiting in line for Star Wars tickets to go on sale.

Nick is beating the shit out of Brain Dead Brian in the Front Line.

And Matt just left the bathhouse after a hot glue gun treatment.
                      Why would he leave such a lovely place?

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• vanzilla
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Not much. Just havin' a late coffee (I have the ability to drink a coffee only an hour before bed). Gonna watch a bit of SOPRANOS on the home theatre before turning in.

I was thinking, THORMAN is going in. I'm gonna check with the others. But this idiot deserves it. He's been posting tons of shit in here today. PM or not PM, he has to be careful what he says. Who knows? Maybe the Pen'll reform him. It sure did a helluva job on POOP BOY. Hell, we have Pen sheep that turned out to be cooler than a few of our past Admins.:p
                        I have no problem with him going into the pen, especially if he's been starting shit around here.

I'm more of a 6 Feet Under Guy. I wish they wouldn't take a year off between seasons. I can't remember what's going on.

Comment

• vanzilla
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Why would he leave such a lovely place?
                          I think he ran out of glue.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I have no problem with him going into the pen, especially if he's been starting shit around here.

I'm more of a 6 Feet Under Guy. I wish they wouldn't take a year off between seasons. I can't remember what's going on.
                            I download each episode after it's aired. But generally, I watch the DVD sets. I have a marathon twice a year or so. I've seen them so many times, and yet I still fucking love them. Great, great show.

Yeah, he's going in. Get some material ready...
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• vanzilla
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

I'm actually doing some writing as we speak...

I'll let you get back to your Soprano's bro. LATER!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Later bro!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...