Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

The fighting here is ruining the board for everyone! The headhunters here need to have a serious reality check. Need some power in your REAL life? Get a better job! Run for City Council, Start a neighborhood watch... Get a real heard of sheep!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      The fighting here is ruining the board for everyone! The headhunters here need to have a serious reality check. Need some power in your REAL life? Get a better job! Run for City Council, Start a neighborhood watch... Get a real heard of sheep!
      a-fucking-men! people take notice that the word real is CAPPED!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        Look, if you guys are going to spend so much time fighting in the Pen, can you at least feed the Sheep?
        Im done with this bed wetter. I tried to make peace, on the advice of someone else, but its obvious he has a different agenda. Heres the funny thing though. Im a classic VH fan. From the age of 9 I was hooked. I cried at the age of 15 when the band split. I got married on Oct 10th in 1992. I named my second son Dustin Roth. The people that feel threatened around me are Hagar-Fagar's and people that cant wrap their heads around my dialect. So I really shouldn't sweat this because he's either a Hagar-Fagar or someone that I'd have to explain shit to all the time. I guess the biggest problem I have with this, is that "I can rock with anyone- but not alone with you!"

" Seeny's got to keep things movin' until his personality starts improvin' "
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Shyboy?

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

The fighting here is ruining the board for everyone!
            Oh, now your in charge of the Army's complaint department as well? "Everyone" here tells Fab what's wrong with the board. Must have missed that memo? :confused: Yeah and you have nothing to do with ANY of the fighting correct? I forgot, you are the innocent one. Whatever?

Oh, I almost forgot to add this:

Out of respect for Guwapo and other members of this site I am done with this battle with RIKK. "My word is my bond".
            That was earlier today no? Then, you chime in here with that last post only to bait several of us. You know exactly what you are doing and you are doing it purposely and you KNOW it!!!!!
            Last edited by MAX; 09-13-2004, 09:20 PM.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              Im done with this bed wetter. I tried to make peace, on the advice of someone else, but its obvious he has a different agenda. Heres the funny thing though. Im a classic VH fan. From the age of 9 I was hooked. I cried at the age of 15 when the band split. I got married on Oct 10th in 1992. I named my second son Dustin Roth. The people that feel threatened around me are Hagar-Fagar's and people that cant wrap their heads around my dialect. So I really shouldn't sweat this because he's either a Hagar-Fagar or someone that I'd have to explain shit to all the time. I guess the biggest problem I have with this, is that "I can rock with anyone- but not alone with you!"

" Seeny's got to keep things movin' until his personality starts improvin' "
              lol. You're such a dumbass.

Nice try max, but this guys a big cunt.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                Oh, now your in charge of the Army's complaint department as well? "Everyone" here tells Fab what's wrong with the board. Must have missed that memo? :confused: Yeah and you have nothing to do with ANY of the fighting correct? I forgot, you are the innocent one. Whatever?

Oh, I almost forgot to add this:

That was earlier today no? Then, you chime in here with that last post only to bait several of us. You know exactly what you are doing and you are doing it purposely and you KNOW it!!!!!
                HI Max, I love to stay and chat but I'm on my way out the door. Have lovely evening!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

LOL. She just can't stop can she? Chelle, did you catch that? I'll quote it again..."Out of respect for Guwapo and other members of this site I am done with this battle with RIKK. My word is my bond." So, if that's true, why do you keep jumping in to drop a few more insults? Care to explain that?

Chelle, can you finally see this now? This bitch WANTS to fight. She needs the attention. We shut up for a few hours...she starts again. She's been doing that for three weeks now. Later on, she'll ask why people aren't leaving her alone.

FAB, I have some advice...fuck off. Leave the site. You are pathetic, hated and make a fool of yourself here on a daily basis. You clearly need help. I have never seen anyone so hated (except Katydid) on an internet message board. You've made so many enemies that you're starting to believe your own lies.

You can't leave it alone. And do you know why? Because you're pathetic.

She posted that bullshit to MAX ten minutes ago. Yup, ten minutes later, and she's still online. That must have been some quick date. Of course, if she is on her way out the door, I s'pose that's another evening she's leaving the son at home or something? You must be a lovely mother.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Still online huh, FAB? I thought you had to rush out the door? LOL.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Now come on, you know she can't fit!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Still online huh, FAB? I thought you had to rush out the door? LOL.
                        Yep still here! I lost a very good friend over this bullshit and I'm too sad to go out now. You win RIKK! Declare VICTORY! What will you do with yourself NOW?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Yep still here! I lost a very good friend over this bullshit and I'm too sad to go out now. You win RIKK! Declare VICTORY! What will you do with yourself NOW?
                          There is no victory. Beating you is no victory because you're nothing to beat. You are a sorry person. Whatever friendship you're referring to was destroyed by you yourself. You always do. Maybe if you didn't use people so much you wouldn't have things like that happen.

What's the matter? Does it hurt when one of your plans backfires on you? How many friendships at this site and the Links have you destroyed? How many people is WOLF no longer friends with because of your fucking manipulation? He had good friends at these sites too. That's just one example, you cold-hearted witch. I could list ten or eleven friendships you've broken up off the top of my head. Don't think I'll feel sorry for you when it finally backfires in your face. You've caused so much damage that your old ways no longer work. If everything is crumbling around you, blame yourself.

This is now your 8th time declaring that you're over. I will use the above quote when you attack me again, you fucking psycho.

One more thing...keep your shit out of this fucking Pen. It's not for you.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lou

Oh this is too easy to say...

The only bullshit here is your OWN!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"shutt thheee fukk upp rikk........me n fabb hive a hoot date toomight.........cock"

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

This is the hot date...
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...