• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MAX
    [B]
    Back to Pen business (Sorry to interrupt the Fugly speeches ) but what are your thought's parolling Poop Boy? I say if he dumps his gay-assed avatar, he's...........

What's funny is I said the same thing, he needs to dump that fuckin' BOBW avatar. Then I'll consider it..........that and he needs to limit his Van Hagar listening to 5 minutes a month. Seriously, at least he seems to be a pretty big Dave fan. He just needs to limit the Van Hagar ass kissing.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Pebbles Flinstone!!!! LMAO!!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Jeeze, the guy looks retarded!!!! How smashed do you think he was in that pic? What disgusted me the most was his slurred and drunken ramble on one of those entertainment TV shows. Where he showed how he drew with a fat black magic marker on the neck what he was supposed to play?

Seriously, imagine having money to burn and deliberately wanting, thriving to look like and ultimately being a bum? Pathetic.

What a waste!!!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

And then they bash the shit out of Dave, calling him unprofessional etc. What's more(like you said), it doesnt really seem like Ed gives a fuck at this point. Subpar playing, unintelligible interviews.............as long as the cash is coming in. The truth is the guy has put minimum effort into his music for two decades now. Imagine him right now.........you know he's probably laying in a puddle of puke and piss chain smoking and crying. Like you said bro, what a waste of the most influential musician of our generation.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Bill,

How can ANYONE give props to the guy? Cancer? Bullshit!!!! I know people who've suffered though much worse cases and still HAD to work!!!! That's where I get livid with the blinded fans crying and sympathy level of horseshit!!!!

Then at the end of the day the fucker STILL smokes? WTF?!?!?!

On top of that he puts out a shitty album in 1998. We all wait, teased bigtime with a REAL reunion in 2000 and look what people get? Music only Fab Shadow could love! Three completely forgetable songs (even by Van Hagar standards) that couldn't get more than a day of airplay nationwide, a joke of a tour and the final nail in the coffin to the legacy of a once great band. Fucking pathetic!!!!
            Last edited by MAX; 09-18-2004, 05:32 AM.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

Speaking of cancer remember at one site, it was either the Pasture Dump or the Links, where someone set up a thread to give money for curing cancer in EVH's name...what a load of horseshit. Like these people would be interested in fighting cancer otherwise. Like Ed is such a model human being too...what a bunch of brown-nosers.

Comment

• EbDawson
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                Speaking of cancer remember at one site, it was either the Pasture Dump or the Links, where someone set up a thread to give money for curing cancer in EVH's name...what a load of horseshit. Like these people would be interested in fighting cancer otherwise. Like Ed is such a model human being too...what a bunch of brown-nosers.
                That was at the links. Don't know if the deal fell through though.
                "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Bill,

How can ANYONE give props to the guy? Cancer? Bullshit!!!! I know people who've suffered though much worse cases and still HAD to work!!!! That's where I get livid with the blinded fans crying and sympathy level of horseshit!!!!

Then at the end of the day the fucker STILL smokes? WTF?!?!?!

On top of that he puts out a shitty album in 1998. We all wait, teased bigtime with a REAL reunion in 2000 and look what people get? Music only Fab Shadow could love! Three completely forgetable songs (even by Van Hagar standards) that couldn't get more than a day of airplay nationwide, a joke of a tour and the final nail in the coffin to the legacy of a once great band. Fucking pathetic!!!!
                  Not to mention that he is still talking shit about Dave.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Figs
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

I'm in love...

Comment

• AJW
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Jeeze, the guy looks retarded!!!! How smashed do you think he was in that pic? What disgusted me the most was his slurred and drunken ramble on one of those entertainment TV shows. Where he showed how he drew with a fat black magic marker on the neck what he was supposed to play?

Seriously, imagine having money to burn and deliberately wanting, thriving to look like and ultimately being a bum? Pathetic.

What a waste!!!!!
                      You said it Max. This past year Ed has hit an all time low. I woulda never thought?

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        Project 316...and one of your favorite sheep had a hand in it.
                        Last edited by twonabomber; 09-18-2004, 11:03 AM.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I would have never though Ed would hit an all time low?

are you kidding me?

something tells me...as low as this guy is...we've only touched the surface of how fucking low this piece of shit can go...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• lms2

Is it limbo time or will Dave step in and raise the bar?

Comment

• Figs
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Every limbo boy and girl
                              All around the limbo world
                              Gonna do the limbo rock
                              All around the limbo clock
                              Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
                              Jack go unda limbo stick
                              All around the limbo clock
                              Hey, let's do the limbo rock

Comment

• lms2

How low can you go?

I hated to do the limbo at the skating rink... all those little children just going right under the bar without even stooping...

Comment

Working...