X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Good riddance, Flab Shad!

I believe the cyber air in Roth Fansites Land is definitely fresher now that the Army has ridded itself of the Cancer-Formerly-Known-As-Fabulous Shadow!

Good job, thank you, and GOOD NIGHT!

I've got to get ready for the Van Heineken show tonight (The COVER BAND! Not VAN FAGAR!)

LMMFAOBT
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Lou

I'm OK with paroling "poop boy" but if I see some pro Van Hagar comments, it's back in the pen.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
        I'm OK with paroling "poop boy" but if I see some pro Van Hagar comments, it's back in the pen.
        I agree, but he needs to get that fucking BOBW avatar the hell outta here..........

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by twonabomber
          nah, Wooda did.

here's all i have to say on the subject...

a month or two ago, we were takin' shit from people for our actions...from some of the same people who are now reveling in victory. on one hand, i want to say "we told you so..." and on the other hand...i wanna say "fuck you." but we still told you so.
          Fuck you 2 times!!!

Comment

• Lou

FAB EULOGY

OK and now it's time for my eulogy on behalf of the deceased, Fabulous Shadow.

I'm going to miss Fab for the laughter...at her, that is. At her for the endless babbling, attention-drawing posts that she just had to insert in every thread. In fact, laughter was the prime reason I wanted her in the Pen. I knew that had we inducted her, there would have been inevitably post after post of crying, kicking and screaming about the mistreatment and whipping of Fab on these boards. The truth is, Fab brought this on herself.

I must also say that there will never be quite a liar like Fab. I haven't seen anyone on any message board lie with the flair of dear Fab. And she had a way of really creating quite a spectrum of lies, starting from the trivial stuff like which band she was really a fan of (that'd be Van Hagar, not Van HALEN) to trying to deny that she threatened people with lawsuits, and bikers.

I also don't think anyone on a message board will have made as many enemies as Fab. You know it's bad when people who don't even ordinarily post here feel a need to get involved like some VH Linkers and people from DDLR.com. Never has a person had so many people vouch for what a lying, psychotic human being she was from multiple websites. She was banned from the old Pasture Dump, VH Links, DDLR.com, and now here. Somehow one can't help but think the problem was her, and not those websites.

Finally I don't think we'll see anyone quite as friend-less like Fab. Notice how, other than her boyfriend, she got I think one poster to support her the whole time here.

So for all the above mentioned reasons, Fab made her mark at the Roth Army. Kind of like the skid marks you find on your underwear. I mean you laugh at them when you see them, but you really want them cleansed and washed away. And that's how I feel about the banning, err...death of Fab.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

HERE LIES FAB

2004-2004

"It's About Time"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

After badhorsie's earlier comments we've actually had an outpouring of emotions from several sheep pen residents........here's cock's take............and grab a tissue, this gets emotional..........

"I geess thh firz timme I meet fab wuz in the outhouuuse outside mayyy trilerr park. shee gave greeat hed. afteer ahe finnished wit the dog then she satred on me"

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

you're a bunch of rowdy motherfuckers, i say
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

At least Poop boy IS a Dave fan

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

no thats not a microphone in my pocket

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: FAB EULOGY

Originally posted by Lou
                        OK and now it's time for my eulogy on behalf of the deceased, Fabulous Shadow.

I'm going to miss Fab for the laughter...at her, that is. At her for the endless babbling, attention-drawing posts that she just had to insert in every thread. In fact, laughter was the prime reason I wanted her in the Pen. I knew that had we inducted her, there would have been inevitably post after post of crying, kicking and screaming about the mistreatment and whipping of Fab on these boards. The truth is, Fab brought this on herself.

I must also say that there will never be quite a liar like Fab. I haven't seen anyone on any message board lie with the flair of dear Fab. And she had a way of really creating quite a spectrum of lies, starting from the trivial stuff like which band she was really a fan of (that'd be Van Hagar, not Van HALEN) to trying to deny that she threatened people with lawsuits, and bikers.

I also don't think anyone on a message board will have made as many enemies as Fab. You know it's bad when people who don't even ordinarily post here feel a need to get involved like some VH Linkers and people from DDLR.com. Never has a person had so many people vouch for what a lying, psychotic human being she was from multiple websites. She was banned from the old Pasture Dump, VH Links, DDLR.com, and now here. Somehow one can't help but think the problem was her, and not those websites.

Finally I don't think we'll see anyone quite as friend-less like Fab. Notice how, other than her boyfriend, she got I think one poster to support her the whole time here.

So for all the above mentioned reasons, Fab made her mark at the Roth Army. Kind of like the skid marks you find on your underwear. I mean you laugh at them when you see them, but you really want them cleansed and washed away. And that's how I feel about the banning, err...death of Fab.

Sniff.....sniff.....Rest In Pieces Flab....sniff.:p

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

We always have the memories............

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

her tits are the size her ass should be

Comment

• Figs
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

So she is banned. I hope you are all happy, you certainly seem to be. But where does it all end?? Who's next?? You might as well ban Christmas!

"Dirty Movies" will never be the same again.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin',
                              That's what I said.
                              The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand,
                              Or so I have read.

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Figs
                                So she is banned. I hope you are all happy, you certainly seem to be. But where does it all end?? Who's next?? You might as well ban Christmas!

"Dirty Movies" will never be the same again.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin',
                                That's what I said.
                                The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand,
                                Or so I have read.
                                I met her on Monday, 'twas my lucky Bun-day

Comment

Working...