X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Lay it out, brother. After the life I've lead, I have far too much to apologize for. All of my poorly (or not even) thought out actions are of public record, so even a fictionalized account will not change the cold, hard fact that I am a complete and utterly despicable bonehead.

Roth On! And may the force be with you.
    Bonehead? Certainly Despicable? That's debatable.

At any rate, it's only a small part & historical accuracy notwithstanding, a large part of the reason I will include it is because I'm quite certain I can lead into a good, more than decent chuckle for all involved.

And that... That's the Bottom Line of this whole ordeal.

Cheers!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Ima am not denying your obvious genius in this wonderful creation am just glad to be part of the show .
      Expect a letter from my lawyers screwem, Goode and hard in 5-7 days
      I'd like to point out that Guitar Shark and I are partners in the law firm Dewey, Cheatem & Howe. We collectively represent Mr. Pussylicker, so any actions by your firm should be directed toward us.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Ima am not denying your obvious genius in this wonderful creation am just glad to be part of the show .
        Expect a letter from my lawyers screwem, Goode and hard in 5-7 days
        Can I at least finish the novelization of the last war before we embark on another ugly affair of sin, debauchery & rampant carnage?

Besides, I've dealt with lawyers before. In the process, I found out two things:

Reptiles eat their own kind and,

Laws are weak against crocodile teeth.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Forgive me for interrupting the story, I will chill and look forward to further instalments
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I see that the rich gold mine owner has made his way into the story. Ahh...nothing like someone to bank roll a half drunken idea. The chances of failure are high, the risks, meh - who cares about those. Besides, it was just a town in a dried up, dirty western county where anybody with a few dollars could start a town. Oh, sometimes they'd spring up, full of hope and excitement. Then all the hookers would move to the next new town and the shop keepers would close their doors and move to more prosperous areas. And honestly, who cared, so long as the town made the founders a few dollars and a high time was had by all.

I actually walked through old GOAT Hill a few weeks back. Most of the framework of the town is still standing. But there's no loud music coming from the saloon. No fist fights in the streets. Hell, I thought I heard a familiar WOOOOOOO!!!! but it was just the howl of a lone wolf somewhere far off. But...back during its heyday....well that's a whole 'nother story...
            Last edited by DONNIEP; 06-07-2015, 01:36 PM.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              I actually walked through old GOAT Hill a few weeks back. Most of the framework of the town is still standing. But there's no loud music coming from the saloon. No fist fights in the streets. Hell, I thought I heard a familiar WOOOOOOO!!!! but it was just the howl of a lone wolf somewhere far off. But...back during its heyday....well that's a whole 'nother story...

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Never been to GOAT Hill myself but my great grandpappy used to live there.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Never been to GOAT Hill myself but my great grandpappy used to live there.
                  Me too. My great grandfather was named Jim West. He used to show off all sorts of gadgets he had while working for the government. Such as the boots that had a hollowed out, removable heal that contained explosives, or a contraption he wore on his arm under his sports coat that slide out a Derringer. Not an effective weapon for combat, yet he could use it to shoot a rope and steel arrow into a wall to escape peril.

Man, I miss that dude...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Me too. My great grandfather was named Jim West. He used to show off all sorts of gadgets he had while working for the government. Such as the boots that had a hollowed out, removable heal that contained explosives, or a contraption he wore on his arm under his sports coat that slide out a Derringer. Not an effective weapon for combat, yet he could use it to shoot a rope and steel arrow into a wall to escape peril.

Man, I miss that dude...

And he bagged more womarns than Ric Flair! I think it was those tight pants he wore...
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

"Protect your gonads and fire that government issue gun, young man".

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

For Country Dick Montana, still missed...dead November 8, 1995.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

UH HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH.....

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              in an 1800s buddist western outpost? c'mon...

Oops! Page is not available. Please visit www.cross.com.

no way anybody in goat hill had cash for one of those, not even "the donaldo"
                              Well, the 1800s buddist western outpost thing has already been done....

But if you could turn it into Buddhists On Crack Western Outpost, it might make it more interesting.

"Master I sold 2 ounces of crack today."

"Is that all?"
                              "Well, I also sold 2 grams of Cambodian Red"

"That is unacceptable. You will lift up the cauldron of fire 40 times for your punishment"

But then I would say Goat Hill has it's cast of characters already created. No need to get Kwai Chang Caine involved in all that hooliganism with the evil bartender.

Brilliant piece of literary foolishness I must say.

Comment

• Master Po
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Apr 2007

Yoo use image without my permission.

Yoo hear from legal team in morning.

Man who steal image can only egress fine bamboo when harmony in wrong key.

Comment

Working...