Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      White trash Alabama sorority girl.

Next.
      You've spent too much time in Colorado.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        And practically illegal to say in this country. That's exactly the kind of micro aggression that our college and university students are trying to stamp out in this country and is a perfect example of why it's time we repeal the First Amendment. Everybody here has the inalienable right to not be offended and that is offensive language. PB needs to check his Male White Privilege and get with the times. Otherwise I'll declare this a Safe Space and he won't be allowed back in.

Ya know, it's hard to even make a joke out of that because it's exactly what the liberals in this country are pushing right now. Yay America.
        It sucks when you try to exaggerate for comic effect & then it falls way short from reality, doesn't it?

Really, what the fuck is wrong with kids over there? Chris Rock has already said he's not playing colleges because the students get offended by everything.

Yes, the students fighting for minority rights have chased away a black comedian.

I really have no idea how much more ridiculous this will be - I had no idea it could become THIS ridiculous.

Maybe you guys should just gather this new generation in an open field &... well.. you know. Then you can start over. Properly this time.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          speakin' of which, why did izzylickedem change his "handle"?
          Because, my boy, that name was funny when I was 18. Now it's just pathetic. And in a few years, it'll describe all that I'll be capable of. So I gotta ditch it right now, before it's too late.

So I decided I'd go with what Team Butt Hurt calls me.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

i don't like it. it diminishes his credibility
            What credibility?

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              White trash Alabama sorority girl.

Next.
              Well KRISTY, if you gave me some of that sweet sugar more often, maybe then I wouldn't have to go out looking for love somewhere else!

What I'm saying is, this is your fault & if you want to win me back, you'll have to be very persuasive. VERY persuasive.

So there.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                Because, my boy, that name was funny when I was 18. Now it's just pathetic. And in a few years, it'll describe all that I'll be capable of. So I gotta ditch it right now, before it's too late.

you're a good man charlie brown
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

you're a good man charlie brown
                  I know it used to be a fad for people to identify themselves as ol' Chuck, but you have no idea how many times throughout my life I've played my cards perfectly right just to have my chances at the last minute because something completely unpredictable - and at times, downright strange - happened.

Other times, I just plain fucked up by doing something stupid.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Yep, did you start using the Izzy avatar at the Goat site (money maker motherfucker!) or at the first Fans site when you did the graphics and it looked like a Miami Vice board?
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think it's quite brave and courageous to go through this TRANSformation publicly...

It's all the rage these days...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think she may have solved the boob issue you guys are so hung up on...

Yeah well we could all do that...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Here is another one for the peanut but before you say you would like to fuck her brains out I fear someone else has already beaten you to it.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Yep, did you start using the Izzy avatar at the Goat site (money maker motherfucker!) or at the first Fans site when you did the graphics and it looked like a Miami Vice board?
                            I think it was at the first Fans site, I'm not sure though.

Weren't we all rednecks at the GOAT? It was during that time that I wrote my masterpiece, "The Redneck Diaries".

I will never write anything half as good as that. And it's all lost because some butt hurt poofs had to go crying to Federal mommy.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              I think it's quite brave and courageous to go through this TRANSformation publicly...

It's all the rage these days...
                              Thanks for your support, Z.

Hey now, wait a fucking minute! Are you trying to pull a fast one?

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Here is another one for the peanut but before you say you would like to fuck her brains out I fear someone else has already beaten you to it.
                                Wow.

Did she had to have a rest before continuing? Gather up her thoughts or something? Muster up the strength to finish a second thought immediately after the first AND make sure the latter was somewhat connected to the former?

This is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen, along with all the other most brilliant things I've ever seen.

I wonder what her opinion on Star Wars is?

Comment

Working...