X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno

I can understand that, I feel like licking her too.
    That's a big spot on her chin you'll be looking at once you lick off her concealer...

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      That's a big spot on her chin you'll be looking at once you lick off her concealer...
      I have seen her pictures without make-up & I would lick that spot, among other things, every single day.

Thank you very much, GOOD NIGHT SIR!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        That's a big spot on her chin you'll be looking at once you lick off her concealer...I know I would because I am a homosaxual and I have to focus on any blemish at all in order to fight my latent heterosaxual feelings.
        Well that explains it!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I have seen her pictures without make-up & I would lick that spot, among other things, every single day.

Thank you very much, GOOD NIGHT SIR!
          Imaspottylicker
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Imaspottylicker
            Oh no - Vandy caught fag while he was in Scotland!!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              A combination of men wearing skirts without underwear, loneliness, massive amounts of booze & very cold weather is often lethal.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Gimme a break that was funny

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The simplistic plan of Jew Jay Abrams and his C.G.I. bombastic overkill and Donnie gets his panties wetter than an Arizona monsoon rain storm. Fuck this film and all its "meanings."

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    The simplistic plan of Jew Jay Abrams and his C.G.I. bombastic overkill and Donnie gets his panties wetter than an Arizona monsoon rain storm. Fuck this film and all its "meanings."
                    You will go see this movie and you will like it. And you will post a nude selfie in this thread...

I'm waving my hand around at you using the Jedi Nudie Mind Trick by the way. Being a Jedi rules. Now go get me some tacos!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

No, I won't like it. There is no need for me to jump on the Star Wars Sellout Tour bandwagon. The same old pussified plot: the "hero' with all sorts of psychological conflicts who is partly fucked and partly fucked up with each quality becoming manifest in the simplest script writing form: courage is opposed to cowardice, envy to innocence, kindness to malice while renunciation and self-sacrifice to unrestrained lust and/or greed.

Evil eventually becomes punished, usually by destruction and in Jew Jay's case, C.G.I. over-the-fuck-kill destruction or it is driven away until the next sequel can be shot and whored out to the masses who are gullible enough to buy into this shit. Of course, the good always triumphs or is saved by some bullshit supernatural aid (ooooh, the "force" what utter bullshit).

The hero or heroes attain their goals by courage, guile, humor or luck; often the evil principle condemns or does away with itself at the end of the story or unconsciously chooses it's own punishment.

Boring. Predictable. Like I said, fuck this film.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        No, I won't like it. There is no need for me to jump on the Star Wars Sellout Tour bandwagon. The same old pussified plot: the "hero' with all sorts of psychological conflicts who is partly fucked and partly fucked up with each quality becoming manifest in the simplest script writing form: courage is opposed to cowardice, envy to innocence, kindness to malice while renunciation and self-sacrifice to unrestrained lust and/or greed.

Evil eventually becomes punished, usually by destruction and in Jew Jay's case, C.G.I. over-the-fuck-kill destruction or it is driven away until the next sequel can be shot and whored out to the masses who are gullible enough to buy into this shit. Of course, the good always triumphs or is saved by some bullshit supernatural aid (ooooh, the "force" what utter bullshit).

The hero or heroes attain their goals by courage, guile, humor or luck; often the evil principle condemns or does away with itself at the end of the story or unconsciously chooses it's own punishment.

Boring. Predictable. Like I said, fuck this film.
                        Dear, just buy you some popcorn and a big drink and try not to think so much and enjoy the movie. You already bought the ticket - just enjoy the show. There's some good shootin and they blow stuff up real good and there's space ships and even a cute chick running around during the whole thing. And there's no quiz at the end.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

You tell 'em, Kristy baby.

The Lord of the Rings, which this crap blatantly ripped off, is far superior in every way.

It's also for children, which is even more embarrassing.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Fuck you're girly Lord of the rings ..... ( loved the books tho )

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

And the movies actually but am feeling fighty so fuck your stupid elvish nazi conspiracy propaganda movie.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

You tell 'em, Kristy baby.

The Lord of the Rings, which this crap blatantly ripped off, is far superior in every way.
                                By far superior, do you mean gayer than Freddie Mercury turned loose in a Victoria's Secret store?

Comment

Working...