X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    How come you're so nice to Timmy? Ain't ya glad to see me?
    I am always thrilled to see you Rikk.

How are you tonight???

Just that I haven't seen Tim in some time.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Top Timmy
      Hey there DG. Thought I'd make my debut here at the Army...finally. How are ya?
      I'm allrite...great to see you. Hows everything?
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Who the fuck even knew TT was alive.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Welcome TT!!!

DG rules!!!!

Flab, Go the fuck away!!!!

You are not welcome and you've just caused another casualty!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!! SEEK HELP!!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            I am always thrilled to see you Rikk.

How are you tonight???

Just that I haven't seen Tim in some time.
            I'm great!!

And look at all the people here tonight!
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Top Timmy
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              I'm allrite...great to see you. Hows everything?
              Other than stabbing myself with a knife tonight, it's all good. Finally stopped the bleeding by wrapping a rubberband around the digit. BTW, I've been doing some research and found a portion of a specific document very interesting, and probably very close to what we have all been dealing with in FAB.

"Multiple-Personality-Disorder
              Advantages of MPD

There are distinct advantages of an MPD diagnosis. MPD provides a personally blameless explanation for why the person's life is not working. MPD provides a convenient excuse -- just blame the sin on one of the multiples and avoid having to own up to responsibility. It may be a case of wanting one's cake and eating it, too -- doing what one knows is wrong but not having to feel guilty or bear the consequences. Generally, the alleged alters do what the patient would "never do."

MPD can also be a very dramatic way of making sense out of life or drawing attention to one's own importance by having a condition that seems beyond the scope of most people. The person becomes both the star and the entire cast in a drama that challenges all who try to help, even the therapist, who is a partner in the drama -- the joint playwright, producer, and director."

Pretty fucking close huh?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Forgive me if I don't remember, TT. Have we met before? If not, welcome, my friend!
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Yeah...to a lot of people on this site.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dr. Tim thank you for that urinalysis.

Comment

• ASH
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Hey Max, maybe YOU should seek help dude. Ever think of that? Fab is not the one slamming on you. She left this site over a week ago and hasn't posted since. We get back in town to see that you still can't let it go. Sounds to me like you are a little obsessed bro. You won your war now get on with your pathetic Roth board life. If you despise the woman so much shift your focus to something else and stop giving her things to respond to. How about you find something ROTH related to talk about hey bro? After all, this IS a Roth site and there is no room for hate and deceit HERE, right?

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well that didn't take long.

TT, good to know you haven't lost your touch.

Comment

• Top Timmy
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Sep 2004

Max..sup dawg.

Rikk, I don't believe I've had the honor. Nice to meet you sir. I have throughly enjoyed your work.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ASH
                            Hey Max, maybe YOU should seek help dude. Ever think of that? Fab is not the one slamming on you. She left this site over a week ago and hasn't posted since. We get back in town to see that you still can't let it go. Sounds to me like you are a little obsessed bro. You won your war now get on with your pathetic Roth board life. If you despise the woman so much shift your focus to something else and stop giving her things to respond to. How about you find something ROTH related to talk about hey bro? After all, this IS a Roth site and there is no room for hate and deceit HERE, right?
                            LOL!!!!!!!!! "We"!!! FAB's second personality (the magical "friend" ASH) certainly doesn't have his/her own identity, does he/she?

As for the leaving things to "Roth" point, talk about the flab calling the love-handles fat!!

OH MY GOD, FAB is so fucking twisted, it's hilarious!!

(I won't be posting anymore, she writes...and then her alter-ego writes more for her...)
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Re: Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by ASH
                              Anyway... I wont be reading any responses to this thread. My point is that I had altrady left, a week ago. Nothing went on behind the scenes. Rikk is a liar, Max is a drama queen and I am OVER IT!

What's that ??

What a dumbass...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Top Timmy
                                Max..sup dawg.

Rikk, I don't believe I've had the honor. Nice to meet you sir. I have throughly enjoyed your work.
                                Thank you, my friend. And a 5-vote for you based on your impeccable reputation, good manners and compliment on my work.

Welcome to the fucking Army!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...