X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I'd like to hear pete's take on this befotre I make a call?

Word my brother?
    on what?

I've read this thread.

Pretty stupid.

I can say no one has ever sent me anyone else's pm's doctored or otherwise. ever.

I try to avoid these stupid threads.

It's a bore.

God Bless the "RothArmy".

I'd like to reassure any of those out there who question my loyalty and integrity.........

You can FUCK OFF!!!

It's your God-given right

Last edited by pete; 09-21-2004, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
      on what?

I've read this thread.

Pretty stupid.

I can say no one has ever sent me anyone else's pm's doctored or otherwise. ever.

I try to avoid these stupid threads.

It's a bore.

God Bless the "RothArmy".

I'd like to reassure any of those out there who question my loyalty and integrity.........

You can FUCK OFF!!!

It's your God-given right

Congratulations FAB. You've done it again. I hope you're happy.

Now watch as truly NOBODY ever trusts you again. FAB, you are one sorry sack of shit.

FAB
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I don't get it...

Comment

• pete
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

E=MC2

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Good grief! Another fuckin' thread?

It seems like every day, when I log on, there's another Flab thread.

Amen brother!

Close this fucking thread!
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I agree. Enough of that bitch. She's banned and she still wants attention!
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                If I were EVER kicked out of one party of peers, there is NO WAY I would keep attending the same clique's party when repeatedly asked to leave.
                Beautiful man, beautiful.

I'm sorry, I know we're supposed to forget about Fab and everything, but this is just too much.

"So I'm banned? Well that's OK because I left a WEEK ago and I don't need your sorry Rothtard board!! I'm never posting again and I'm not even going to read what you Rothtards say to me!! I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!"

But remember, she's really a Roth fan. In fact, she's SO connected with the Roth camp that she's going to get an exclusive interview for all of us! :eek:

Well, not ALL of us exactly; in fact to be more precise, it's more like 3 or 4 people who frequent Chelle's board. But don't fret, Chelle will post spam emails at all VH message boards when this wonderful interview finally arrives. Or maybe she'll ask her boyfriend to post them, who knows. Either way, we'll all get the benefit of Fab's Roth insider status eventually.

Thank God for Fab!! I'm sure she will be next month's "Featured User" at Chelle's site, check it out!
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

You haven't been a featured user yet, Shark. Isn't it your turn?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

See I'm lucky, I'm such a bastard that we rarely get the spam links from Chelle anymore. We have been cut off.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                      Don't give her any ideas Steven.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• OLO

ASH was also one of FAB'S first alias's that she used at the LINKS after her banning. I got some bullshit PM from this ASH person trying to strike up a conversation.

I am pretty sure it was DIF that figured out FAB and ASH were one in the same, I think at the time Fab said ASH was a workmate of hers that loved VH but had never seen the site and decided to join in JUST right after FAB was BANNED.

Its really pretty sad to watch this chic implod right infront of our eye's. I wonder if all of her family has mulitple personality disorder or just her. I wonder if they know about her condition.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OLO
                          ASH was also one of FAB'S first alias's that she used at the LINKS after her banning. I got some bullshit PM from this ASH person trying to strike up a conversation.

I am pretty sure it was DIF that figured out FAB and ASH were one in the same, I think at the time Fab said ASH was a workmate of hers that loved VH but had never seen the site and decided to join in JUST right after FAB was BANNED.

Its really pretty sad to watch this chic implod right infront of our eye's. I wonder if all of her family has mulitple personality disorder or just her. I wonder if they know about her condition.
                          Well, think of all they have invested in her. Can you imagine how much her parents had to spend on groceries when she was growing up??:eek:
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I feel sorry for her kid. Really.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              I feel sorry for her kid. Really.
                              Me too. It can't easy. That's gotta be one difficult childhood.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                                you know...i still haven't quite figured this guy out.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...