• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Hit a nerve, did I?

Originally posted by Switch84
    One of my closet and dearest relatives (who's gay)
    I'm assuming that was a typo
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Typo Nazis' Shitfit (I missed a letter! Happy now?)

:p I could say the same thing about your absurd and sick comments about religion. Do you not think murdering /raping/etc are not behaviors? There's no 'murdering gene' just like there's no 'worshipping' gene. Free will is granted to everyone, whether they freely chose to pray (or not), kill (or not), hate (or not) and even be homosexual (or not.) One of my CLOSEST and dearest relatives (who's gay) told me he PREFERS MEN: He's no spineless coward that tries to hide behind the 'can't help myself' jive. He accepts and is proud of his choice of sexuality. To quote him, he said "Girl, I KNOW what I like and I wasn't born this way! I like dick, plain and simple. I wish other gay folks would stop playing the helpless to their desires role. I choose my lovers just like I choose my clothes...what I like and how long I want to style it."

How you CHOOSE to live is on you, and the consequences of that choice will be on you, too.
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

:p I could say the same thing about your absurd and sick comments about religion. Do you not think murdering /raping/etc are not behaviors? There's no 'murdering gene' just like there's no 'worshipping' gene. Free will is granted to everyone, whether they freely chose to pray (or not), kill (or not), hate (or not) and even be homosexual (or not.) One of my closet and dearest relatives (who's gay) told me he PREFERS MEN: He's no spineless coward that tries to hide behind the 'can't help myself' jive. He accepts and is proud of his choice of sexuality. To quote him, he said "Girl, I KNOW what I like and I wasn't born this way! I like dick, plain and simple. I wish other gay folks would stop playing the helpless to their desires role. I choose my lovers just like I choose my clothes...what I like and how long I want to style it."

How you CHOOSE to live is on you, and the consequences of that choice will be on you, too.

Nice...

Comment

• Pink Spider
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Re: Hit a nerve, did I?

:p I could say the same thing about your absurd and sick comments about religion.

But, I didn't originally compare them to murderers and rapists. I have nothing against religious people or their choices. I usually leave them alone and let them go about their business.

Do you not think murdering /raping/etc are not behaviors? There's no 'murdering gene' just like there's no 'worshipping' gene.

I disagree. I would be willing to guess that there's a 'murder gene' or 'hunting gene' run amok deep down that was necessary for human survival for so many thousands of years. It has rightly so, been suppressed through conditioning. Still you have the occasional psycho. Worshipping though, has almost always been around. But, I would think that it's more the "belong in the group" gene and that's why people get so pissed off if you don't believe or do the same thing that they do.

Free will is granted to everyone, whether they freely chose to pray (or not), kill (or not), hate (or not) and even be homosexual (or not.)

I believe in a free will. I just don't believe that it's granted, but more or less taken. It's overcoming society, religion and conditioning to make something more of ourselves even if it is deemed "bad" or outside of the box by society's moral standards of the moment.

Perhaps everything is choice or perhaps everything is genetic and some people are more susceptible to giving in to something than others. Who knows.

Comment

• madraoul
            Foot Soldier
            • Feb 2004

Keep your eyes on the real prize. If this election is all about religion, then the republic is lost.

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

True

Originally posted by madraoul
              Keep your eyes on the real prize. If this election is all about religion, then the republic is lost.

This entire shit fest of the non-believers mocking and viewing religious folk as weak-minded is a joke, because this is all about two rich, spoiled brats fighting over a toy...the United States of America!

Bush: I'm keeping her (America!)
              Kerry: You've had your turn! It's MY turn now! Teresa says I deserve it and she's gonna buy it for me!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• madraoul
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

I totally agree. I don't feel either one of these guys have America's best interest at heart.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                  Commando
                  • Jul 2004

Cathedral your a joke....
                  Can a liberal be a christian...YES
                  Can someone who has shut the fuck up under their avatar be a christian?
                  Wack Job!

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

Just a question Cathedral...do you refer to Homosexuals as Dikes and Fags?

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

No, i don't refer to them at all if i can help it.

Now fuck off asshole, YOU have no right to judge me in the first place.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2004

might christian of you douche!...red neck..mullit headed..okee!

Comment

• HELLVIS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                          Just a question Cathedral...do you refer to Homosexuals as Dikes and Fags?
                          I do. I happen to be friends with several gay men and women. I also have several clients who are openly gay. Some of them use these terminologies, others find them to be offensive. I do not use them around those who it clearly offends. It is much like the word ******. There are many blacks who use it rather freely. However, MOST find the word appalling. Know to whom you speak, before you speak.
                          He throws a punch.
                          He swings. I duck.
                          His fat ass falls...
                          Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            The bible is the inspired word of God...

We are all God's children, and he uses people for his purpose, if we're willing to let him...

God used the authors of the bible to write his word...
                            When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Leviticus 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as stated in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Leviticus 15:19-24). The problem is, how can I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Leviticus 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine says that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Leviticus 10:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Leviticus 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. My local pastor wears reading glasses I take it he's going to hell.

Leviticus was a clueless prick who wrote the one anti homo line in the bible that a bunch of uptight bigots, many of whom who are uncomfortable with their sexuality, try to cling on to.

Cheers!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as stated in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
                              What's the going rate for a hooker in Glasgow or Edinburgh? Your daughter is a little young though, isn't she? You may want to wait a few years. You'll make a few more Euros that way.

Leviticus 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify?
                              Ask Angel, she's a Canuck. She may be able to help you out on the hooker problem also.
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Switch84
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Hip-Hopcrasy run amuck

Originally posted by HELLVIS
                                I do. I happen to be friends with several gay men and women. I also have several clients who are openly gay. Some of them use these terminologies, others find them to be offensive. I do not use them around those who it clearly offends. It is much like the word ******. There are many blacks who use it rather freely. However, MOST find the word appalling. Know to whom you speak, before you speak.

I feel ya, Hellvis! I hear my gay friends and family members calling each other 'fuckin' faggot' all of the time, yet if I said that to them, they'd freak. HYPOCRACY! I'm on the old end of Generation X, and I would've been torn a new asshole by my older relatives if I used the word, '******', yet the young 'uns think it's cool. HYPOCRACY!

FYI, Hellvis Baby: The form of the racist epithet used by some (obviously ignorant of the hate and pain behind the word) black folks is 'NIGGA'. It doesn't matter which way its dressed up...it's hateful and I don't like it.
                                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...