Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamond den™

Originally posted by FORD
    Or you could go to www.suprnova.org and download it via Bit Torrent
    Could you go to Cuba?.......The Politics there would suit you better, I think

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why don't you go to China where the fucking Pandas roam free?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        No, they didn't? I seem to remember fire shooting out of the other side. Perhaps I am mistaken.

So did building 7 fall on the 11th? Or months later?
        Oh gee. Large explosion. Building 90% glass windows. Debris No way that those windows would break.

If the planes flew thru the buildings, how come the planes didn't crash into the roofs of any of the surrounding buildings? Buildings there are built close together.

And did it take months for the steel beams on the towers to soften and collapse? Remember, those babies were built to withstand a plane crash (not to mention hurricane force winds). Albeit not as huge as the jet that went thru, but they stood pretty good for a while until the steel melted.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Snow Ho
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

this is one i don't buy, my older brother is an aeronautical engineer and works at wright-patt. so he explained it, same as general arguments made here.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Hitting a target like that at over 500mph would be very difficult in a large plane...
            That's my point! It would be very difficult. Yet the hijackers (mosly Saudis) were able to hit the building.
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Do you have any documentation (pictures) of any the body parts?
              Yes. That and plane parts inside the building. Unfortunately, these are insurance photos and are not being released to the public. I'm praying for the chance to scan and show them to y'all just so I can hear the end of this.

But then again, you'd all would scream that they were BCE plants.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

That's right, they did it, but it was a near miss...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

!
                  Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 11-12-2004, 02:06 PM.
                  Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    Oh gee. Large explosion. Building 90% glass windows. Debris No way that those windows would break.

If the planes flew thru the buildings, how come the planes didn't crash into the roofs of any of the surrounding buildings? Buildings there are built close together.

And did it take months for the steel beams on the towers to soften and collapse? Remember, those babies were built to withstand a plane crash (not to mention hurricane force winds). Albeit not as huge as the jet that went thru, but they stood pretty good for a while until the steel melted.
                    You reinforced my point! Thank you!

So why did building 7 fall? Was there another plane on the grassy knowle?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The second layer of the Pentagon seems untouched. Could it have been a stationary bomb or small missle. I do remember the initial AP report, that morning, that said a bomb went of at the Pentagon.-

I think you might be thinking of a mistaken report that for some reason went out that a car bomb went of at the State Dept., not the Pentagon.

If this was a plane, could a Saudi who went to a hayseed flight school in Florida, pull off such a precision hit?-

Yes. Have you ever played flight simulation video games? Pretty good teachers aren't they? These were determined and educated terrorists (most were enrolled in technical schools at the time they were recruited).

Do you have any documentation (pictures) of any the body parts?-

No. Their was a public uproar over Time Magazine showing body parts after the PAM AM Flight 103 blew up over Lockerbee, Scotland (In which a family friend was killed). I think the media was sensitive to showing stuff like that after 9/11. I don't have any pictures of such from Ground Level Zero in NYC either, but I think you would agree that nearly 3000 people died there, no?
                      I think the problem here is that there is indeed a conspiracy fostered by the U.S. Gov't. But not the silly, very implausible one I've (admittedly partially) heard. I think clearly the 9/11 Commission didn't go far enough. And I think they know more than what has been made public, as do most people surveys show.

But I think the crimes are ones of incompetence and their failure to interdict or interrupt a far-ranging, vulnerable plot. This even though people at these flight schools complained to the FBI about the arabic men who only wanted to learn to handle a plane in flight and not either land or take-off, this is clearly not some otherworldly plot to conquer the Mid East. Most such conspiracies collapse under guilt of those involved (someone always talks). This is in essence a cover-up of omission and failure to protect civilians not a malevolent plot to kill civilians in-order to expand security powers, and as a pretext for war. Hitler tried that in WWII and it didn't work very well.

I think they could have actually done better killing troops in the Middle East and blaming it on the Iraqis or manufacturing evidence of WMD's which they have not done thus far.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

That's my point! It would be very difficult. Yet the hijackers (mosly Saudis) were able to hit the building.
                        If you ask me, it's a pretty crap area to hit and try to affect the building. I would have went for more of the roof, trying to affect a larger part of the building.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamond den™

This is a good thread

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Osama Bin Lickcock also is quoted as to have been surprised at the level of damage at the Twin Towers. He had a conference years before in which they believed that, at best, only the top floors above the hits would collapse, no the whole thing.

"I blow goats in Pakistan!"
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-12-2004, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by FORD
                              Why don't you go to China where the fucking Pandas roam free?
                              No!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamond den™
                                This is a good thread
                                I will agree with that. They spent two nights arguing this on Anderson Cooper 360. Metrosexual Historian Gerad Posner argued against a conspiracy and the guy who has spent millions arguing it was a conspiracy.

Comment

Working...