• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    You reinforced my point! Thank you!

So why did building 7 fall? Was there another plane on the grassy knowle?
    Reinforced your point how? You said the plane went thru the towers. I said it didn't. It stopped within the building and there was an explosion. The fireballs are what you are seeing. Building materials and the plane engines flew out making debris. If the plane had gone thru the towers, it would have flown into the roof of the buildings that are right next to the towers.

You are using the fireballs to prove your point that there wasn't a plane in the Pentagon, cuz the plane was "able to fly thru the towers." The Twin Towers were mostly glass. Huge ass windows. The best view of New York that I'll never get back. Fireballs don't usually blow thru thick brick walls.

Why did 7 World Trade fall? Extensive fires. Extensive fires that softened the steel. The whole area was a HUGE fire area. But you'll tell me that it wasn't and that it was a demolition, because Lord knows the condition of my neighborhood was an illusion
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Osama Bin Lickcock also is quoted as to have been surprised at the level of damage at the Twin Towers. He had a conference years before in which they believed that, at best, only the top floors above the hits would collapse, no the whole thing.

"I blow goats in Pakistan!"
      Well, yeah. When he and the group tried the first time, they only were able to decorate the garage with black soot and kill, what, 6 people from the explosion.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...