Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

First, don't fuck with me. I'm a desperate man! And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want a recount!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Figs
      Remember the first rule of politics. The ballots don't make the results, the counters make the results. The counters. Keep counting.
      Sounds like a paraphrase of old Joe Stalin.

His version was "It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes"

I think Joe would have loved Electro Fraud machines
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        I'm talking about people who claim to be patriotic Americans but when faced with the question of whether votes were actually counted in a Presidential election respond with "Who gives a FUCK??"
        The people aren't asking if the votes were counted because they ALL KNOW THE VOTES WERE COUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Figs
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Sounds like a paraphrase of old Joe Stalin.

His version was "It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes"

I think Joe would have loved Electro Fraud machines

Gangs of New York (2002) :confused:

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
            The people aren't asking if the votes were counted because they ALL KNOW THE VOTES WERE COUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            How do they know that? Because FAUX News said so? Because an Ohio Secretary of State who is a known Bush partisan said so?

Because Judas fucking Iskerryot threw in the towel?

None of that proves ANYTHING.

Show me the ballots, or everybody fucking votes again, using a ball point pen and a piece of paper.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Ford, what are you trying to get done. By your own admission you hate "Judas IsKerryot." Even if their was a recount he would still lose, but if he did win, what would it accomplish?

Nothing.

We all know Kerry is nothing but a big BCE patsy.

Hell, "they" probably secured his Democratic presidential nomination just so Bush can have an easy win...
              "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

An "Allusion"

Originally posted by Figs
                Gangs of New York (2002) :confused:
                THe script quoted Stalin in order to characterize "The Butcher" as a despotic tyrant.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I don't see how this is helpful. At least Kerry knew when to give up and move on instead of dragging this out. Others need to take a cue from that.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

No, no, This is a republic governed by a democracy, it is good to exercise their right to buy a recount if they want one.

I don't believe it will yield them the result they seek, but everyone gets their re-count.
                    Here's the ballots Ford wants, and all other Liberal's who can't sleep at night.
                    I want them re-counted, and then it will be put to bed regardless of the outcome as far as i am concerned.

You can re-count the whole damn country if you want to, as many times as you want to, until Inauguration Day.

As long as the man who has 270 or more Electoral votes takes the oath as scheduled, I'm still a proud muh-fuckin American, thank you very much.

Comment

• Viking
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

You liberals will cling onto any wild-hair-up-the-ass theory that comes along, won't you? LMFAO YOU! LOST!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The odds of a snowstorm in downtown Hell are higher than the odds of these numbers being factual.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

If you don't give a fuck now, when WILL you give a fuck?

In about 4 years.

When the death toll from Junior's war tops Vietnam?

And I can stop that from happening how? I'm too old to enlist, and they wouldn't take me anyway. I feel sorry for the kids over there, but I have no family there, and I've got no vested interest either way. It sucks, but I'm in no position to do anything about it. My vote was, and I used it to the best of my ability. Unfortunately, the majority of America spoke louder than my singular little vote for Kerry. B.F.D.

When the economic disaster worse than the Great Depression finally arrives?

Isn't it already here? I'm out of a fuckin' job, too. Might as well be the Great Depression for me, considering I can't hardly afford to feed my three kids and continually wonder where I'm going to scrounge up enough money for macaroni and cheese or top raman.

When China finally has enough of BCE/PNAC imperialism and sends an army of 100 million or so over here?

China's got me concerned, and if they come over, I'll hit the streets with whatever weapons I can find and take as many of those fuckers with me as I can. Until then, I'm not going to sweat at night over it and lose sleep.

Will you give a fuck then?

As much as I do now.

If you're willing to allow those kinds of things to happen to this country, then the least you can do is prove to me that a slight majority of FUCKING IDIOTS actually voted in favor of enabling it.
                          Dude, I've said this to you before - short of recounting EVERY SINGLE VOTE, you will NOT be satisfied. I can tell that much just based on reading your posts. If you're willing to take it that far and go your own way, knock yourself out, obtain a lawyer and push it as far as the supreme court if you must. I'll warn you, the cost is going to be excessive...your call, though.

Until then, I love America, disagree with Bush, but am forced to live with the situation until 4 more years have gone by, short of anything miraculous happening.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

How do they know that? Because FAUX News said so? Because an Ohio Secretary of State who is a known Bush partisan said so?

No, because EVERY media outlet has reported, at this point in time, that George W. Bush won his bid for re-election. No one, outside of private parties, is contesting that.

Because Judas fucking Iskerryot threw in the towel?

He's a traitor because he admitted defeat in a timely manner when it was OBVIOUS to even the most simple-minded casual observer that he lost?

None of that proves ANYTHING.

Ford, no offense, but I think it proves a lot of sour grapes on your part. Life WILL go on, trust me on this.

Show me the ballots, or everybody fucking votes again, using a ball point pen and a piece of paper.
                            Ford, I'm voting for you in 2008
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• McCarrens
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2004

The odds of a snowstorm in downtown Hell are higher than the odds of these numbers being factual.
                              No, what it really means is that people are getting smarter, both in how they detect bullshit (from the liberal media and the libs in general) and how they can choose the right man for the right job at the right time (Bush).

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, and Hitler built the Autobahn. What a great guy
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...