X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
    Let's see if you will answer this TRUTHFULLY, Ford.

Say the results were in Kerry's favor, but the results were 'iffy'. Would you rant and rave for an accurate counting of the votes knowing that it could mean Bush actually won?
    Let's put it this way....

If the Busheep were asking for a recount, I would NOT post stupid bandwidth wasting attachments of crying babies repeatedly or tell them to "get over it".

I haven't gotten over 2000 yet, and I never will. It was theft, coercion and judicial manipulation, not democracy.

I can accept Republican presidents if they are elected legally and fairly. Junior was not the first time, and likely not the second.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Just like I expected........

Originally posted by FORD
        Let's put it this way....

If the Busheep were asking for a recount, I would NOT post stupid bandwidth wasting attachments of crying babies repeatedly or tell them to "get over it".

I haven't gotten over 2000 yet, and I never will. It was theft, coercion and judicial manipulation, not democracy.

I can accept Republican presidents if they are elected legally and fairly. Junior was not the first time, and likely not the second.

And you're wasting bandwidth with endless bitching and dodging a simple, yet honest, question.
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Just like I expected........

Originally posted by Switch84
          And you're wasting bandwidth with endless bitching and dodging a simple, yet honest, question.
          How did I dodge the question?

I said that Busheep would have every right to ask for a recount if the situation were reversed.

Now here's what I don't understand..... You are so quick on the draw to call somebody a "racist", yet you seem to ignore the real implications of this voter fraud stories.

A lot of the precincts with "questionable" election returns are NOT in the "white" neighborhoods, and about 90,000 or so African Americans were swindled out of their right to vote in Florida in 2000.

Shouldn't this make you a little more pissed off than a comment about Michael Jackson bleaching his skin.

I know it pisses ME off!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Just like I expected........

How did I dodge the question?

I said that Busheep would have every right to ask for a recount if the situation were reversed.

Now here's what I don't understand..... You are so quick on the draw to call somebody a "racist", yet you seem to ignore the real implications of this voter fraud stories.

A lot of the precincts with "questionable" election returns are NOT in the "white" neighborhoods, and about 90,000 or so African Americans were swindled out of their right to vote in Florida in 2000.

Shouldn't this make you a little more pissed off than a comment about Michael Jackson bleaching his skin.

I know it pisses ME off!

You did not answer the question. You only spewed more bullshit. Like this post I've quoted.

I rest my case. You are incapable of being straight forward.
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How do I make this anymore goddamned clear.....

I want a President of the United States who is ELECTED, without question, on ballots that can be counted and physically presented for a recount if and when neccessary.

Now where the Hell does that leave room for doubt about where I stand?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Switch asked a simple question FORD, one that called for a "yes" or "no" answer. You provided neither.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  Switch asked a simple question FORD, one that called for a "yes" or "no" answer. You provided neither.

Thank you!
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geezus Matt, for a lawyer, you sure don't have much in the reading comprehension department.

Let me try this one more time:

The election of the President of the United States of America is a matter of extreme importance, not only to this country, but to the entire world.

Therefore, absoulutely any and all measures neccessary should be taken to ensure that a legitimate election has indeed taken place and that there is no doubt as to the winner of that election, regardless of party.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Geezus Matt, for a lawyer, you sure don't have much in the reading comprehension department.

Let me try this one more time:

The election of the President of the United States of America is a matter of extreme importance, not only to this country, but to the entire world.

Therefore, absoulutely any and all measures neccessary should be taken to ensure that a legitimate election has indeed taken place and that there is no doubt as to the winner of that election, regardless of party.
                      Actually Dave, you appear to be the only one who is having trouble comprehending Switch's question.

Her question was: "Say the results were in Kerry's favor, but the results were 'iffy'. Would you rant and rave for an accurate counting of the votes knowing that it could mean Bush actually won?"

This is a simple question calling for a yes or no answer. In true "lawyer" fashion, however, you answered with smoke and mirrors.

We all know your truthful answer would be "NO." You'd sit back and enjoy the victory, while simultaneously criticizing any Republicans urging for a recount as whining facsists.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Ford, how do you expect anyone to lend credence to your gripe when you repetitively stated here that you wouldn't accept any Bush victory, as far as a year before the actual election???

Face it dude, Kerry lost. And deservingly so. I really believe Dean would've offered more of a challenge. Kerry was (and is) a first-class knob. He excited exactly no one (including his billionaire wife). He's got the persona of a potato (even if you spell it according to Quayle). Your party has simply been fucking up. And you know it. Look at it's leaders for crying out loud! You know that Terry McAwful is useless! You know that Kerry has the backbone of a amoeba! You know damn well your party has been lost for quite some time! Too many special interest groups running your party. No concrete message or platform from the bunch. No plan for America's future, just the future of certain constituency groups. The JFK days are over for your party. Hell, they've been gone since he. What do you have, Carter??? Clinton??? Carter was the most miserable failure of a President in the 20th Century, and all Clinton contributed to his "legacy" was the loss of Congress and a cum-stained blue dress.

You guys need to get new management.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

We all know your truthful answer would be "NO." You'd sit back and enjoy the victory, while simultaneously criticize any Republicans urging for a recount as whining facsists.
                          The "payback's a bitch" part of me would be tempted to do exactly that.

But I am no hypocrite, so as much as I would enjoy watching Busheep suffer, I would recognize that 2 fucked up elections in a row are damaging to this country regardless of who is named the "winner"
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

The "payback's a bitch" part of me would be tempted to do exactly that.

But I am no hypocrite, so as much as I would enjoy watching Busheep suffer, I would recognize that 2 fucked up elections in a row are damaging to this country regardless of who is named the "winner"
                            I think you'd be hard pressed to find a single person here who doesn't believe that the "payback's a bitch" side of your personality would win this battle.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

But I am no hypocrite...
                              Uh hum... hum, hum, hum... bullshit, uhhum, hum, hum....

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                                Ford, how do you expect anyone to lend credence to your gripe when you repetitively stated here that you wouldn't accept any Bush victory, as far as a year before the actual election???

What I said, and continue to firmly believe, is that a legitimate win by Bush Jr is mathematically impossible.

Face it dude, Kerry lost. And deservingly so.

Prove it. In any election before 2000, that would be an easy enough thing to do. The fact that it cannot be proven now IS the real problem. If we no longer have legitimate elections in this country, what DO we have left?

I really believe Dean would've offered more of a challenge. Kerry was (and is) a first-class knob. He excited exactly no one (including his billionaire wife). He's got the persona of a potato (even if you spell it according to Quayle). Your party has simply been fucking up. And you know it. Look at it's leaders for crying out loud! You know that Terry McAwful is useless! You know that Kerry has the backbone of a amoeba! You know damn well your party has been lost for quite some time! Too many special interest groups running your party. No concrete message or platform from the bunch. No plan for America's future, just the future of certain constituency groups. The JFK days are over for your party. Hell, they've been gone since he. What do you have, Carter??? Clinton??? Carter was the most miserable failure of a President in the 20th Century, and all Clinton contributed to his "legacy" was the loss of Congress and a cum-stained blue dress.

You guys need to get new management.
                                Aside from the Carter and Clinton bashing, I can't argue with the rest of that statement. The management of the party (DLC running the DNC) is indeed the problem, and just like the BCE wing of the Republican party, they are corporatist neocon shitbags who don't give a flying fuck about the American people.

Howard Dean should be the new DNC chairman. The only downside to that is that it would mean he probably couldn't run for President in 2008. Which means he would need to find another candiate worthy as himself. It damn sure will NOT be Hillary Clinton, and I don't think Barack Obama will be reaady. Besides (as the DLNC conveniently ignored this year) Senators do not win Presidential elections, Governors do.

Maybe I should take over from Dean as DNC chair in 2006 so he can launch his campaign
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...