Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Well he got moved to the Music forum over there for doing it for one. It's not exactly an example, but it was the end result.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He doesn't. He's just stirring shit as usual. He'll probably post another half-assed death threat again next.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

BTW Dave, why aren't you in Little Rock celebrating the Clinton Presidential Library opening? All the other super-libs are here.

Comment

• diamondD
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Or are you avoiding it because Bush 1 and 2 are both here and you are afraid of being recognized by the BCE and detained?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
            BTW Dave, why aren't you in Little Rock celebrating the Clinton Presidential Library opening? All the other super-libs are here.
            Couldn't take the time off right now. Too bad he didn't do it next week. Hell, he could have cooked up a big turkey and everything. Nicknamed it Ken Starr as he was chopping its head off
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

you see that thing? it looks like a double wide on stilts

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  [B]You'd go crazy wondering what was happening.

Actually, I wouldn't. It's not like I wouldn't know generally what was going on. I don't need the blow by blow, like some sort of war version of SportsCenter, to get the picture. Suppressing the media hardly.

I agree that sometimes it is convenient, but I would again argue that we don't need to see soldiers doing their jobs on a daily basis with some dickhead running alongside trying to tape EVERYTHING. There is no purpose for it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Big Train
                    [B]
                    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    You'd go crazy wondering what was happening.

Actually, I wouldn't. It's not like I wouldn't know generally what was going on. I don't need the blow by blow, like some sort of war version of SportsCenter, to get the picture. Suppressing the media hardly.

I agree that sometimes it is convenient, but I would again argue that we don't need to see soldiers doing their jobs on a daily basis with some dickhead running alongside trying to tape EVERYTHING. There is no purpose for it.
                    Many in the Military would disagree. They like featuring soldiers like they're on Sportscenter. Like in Grenada when the Delta Force, our most elite counter-terrorist unit, specifically trained to do small scale hostage rescue and assassination missions, was sent to take the airport because it was a glamorous mission featuring our best.

They suffered heavy casualties because they weren't designed to take on large scale infantry taskings.

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury

I've been watching it go up every day and as it started taking shape, I had to shake my head.

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Couldn't take the time off right now. Too bad he didn't do it next week. Hell, he could have cooked up a big turkey and everything. Nicknamed it Ken Starr as he was chopping its head off
                        Well, if you ever plan to visit the Sin Shrine, let me know.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                          DAMN! I just saw it on TV. You're right. Just appropriate for that trailer trash!

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            DAMN! I just saw it on TV. You're right. Just appropriate for that trailer trash!

As Alanis says, "You outta know!"

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Nick still doesn't change a thing, whether it is convienent or not. Like the tag line about assualt weapons "it serves no useful purpose"...

Comment

Working...