X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Horseskin
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Thanks for the general insightful comment Shadow that has now new insight or information whatsoever. Still can't write a decent sentence, eh?
    Shadow can't write two coherent sentences in a row. But I like him. He tries. Who is Shadow?
    Last edited by Horseskin; 01-01-2005, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Horseskin
      Shadow can't write two coherent sentences in a row. But I like him. He tries. Who is Shadow?
      Wayne L., and he really tries alright! And if you like him, well, there is no accounting for taste.

Here's some more info. on Wayne L.:

Origionally posted by: Thrills-N-Spills

From classicvanhalen.com:

Foot fetish enthusiast & all around cool guy, Waynerd L. JR., appears to be in position to lead Edward Van Halen's 25 year old band back in the studio for a new release from the legendary pasadena rockers.
      " I know what i'm talking about most of the time and if you dont believe me your as unstable as eddie van halen or stevanroth," Wayne responded, outside the confines of 5150, while addressing the music press.
      "He's got the charisma of Roth and the vocal ability of Sammy, and dancing feet like Gary," Edward added, playfully nudging his new frontman.
      It was reported the latest VH platter is near completion, with the working title of "Put your best foot forward." Apparently three new tracks were leaked to the internet: Love walked back in, Keep jumping & drunk for dinner.
      Alex Van Halen also confirmed an instrumental monster to be included called, "Toe jam."
      Link From Wayne's Thread
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-01-2005, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here's "mor'on" Wayne L. in his own words:

Wayne Introduces Himself-lol

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh yeah, and here is Wayne L. threatening to SHUT DOWN THE ROTHARMY site. This fucking cunt should be banned!

Originally posted by Dan
          Don't threaten my brother CROWBAR Wayne.
          Just watch yourself,people are watching your moves.

Originally posted by Wayne L(oser)
          If you want to lose this DLR Army website this year along with your friends I wouldn't threaten me or harass me in any way, shape or form.
          Oh and this little gem where FASCIST Wayne proclaims he has power!

Originally posted by Cracker Wayne L(icks Balls)
          If you want your precious DLR Army website to continue along with your friends at least for this year possibly unless something happens with local & federal authorities investigating this site I would stop the threats & the insults now.
          There it is. If this incompetent fucktard is a Fed or in any way connected to law enforcement--GOD HELP US ALL! This seditious, fascist cunt threatening to shut down OUR SITE! Get rid of him!

Don't believe me? Think I rewrote it? To see the rest of retard Wayne L(oser)'s responses for yourself:
          Click Here

Anymore questions?
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-01-2005, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Wayne's a Fed, I'm Sammy Hagar.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Here's "mor'on" Wayne L. in his own words:

Wayne Introduces Himself-lol
              So?
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• cmerry65
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Dec 2004

Dear PhiltheStalker,
                Thank you for your nice comments about me writing pretty good--goes back to a decent public education and college. Along that thread, people aren't going to take you very serious if all you do is spout off obcenities and all that other foul language. Now, about the Islamic Fascist thing...let me ask do you know what a Fascist is? My comment goes back to the people in Palestine in World War II who added the Nazis in helping kill the Jews and their (the Islamic Terrorists) who continue fight against the Jews and America who supports them. In regards to the coward phrase, I don't back down from that...it is easy to say Bush is wrong, Rumsfield is wrong, we shouldn't be in Iraq, richman's war for oil (by the way, why have oil prices strated going down?) blah, blah, woof, woof. But, what would you do if you were the president, or anyone else who has such a high burden of leadership? Has Bush always made the right decisions? No. But, I believe by and large, he has done well. Stalker, do you have the guts to fight evil or are you like the people of Germany during World War II who simiply turned a blind eye to atrocities the Nazis were committing on the Jews (not to mention homosexuals, gypsies and other subhumans--according to the Nazis) until the Gestapo or some other Nazi State Police knocked on your door to haul you away to work you to death, gas you, make lamp shades out of your tattooed skin or soap from your fat after they burnt you in a crematorium? Of course nothing matters until its your turn to go. I don't believe I will change anyone's opinion, especially you Stalker, because you are who you are and will believe what you want to believe regardless of truth. Propaganda you say? That's the pot calling the kettle black now isn't it Stalker? What I said is my convictions in that post--Christmas or not (why does that make a difference there Stalker? hmmmm). No, you have a right to be as ignorant and American hating as you want as long as you don't break the law. I viewed your post as cowardly, it seems you hate our troops and what they are doing, due to the fog of your misguided political/moral beliefs. But, they are fighting so that you can have your beiliefs, no matter how silly. (Interesting banner you had at the bottom of your post--you definately are creative--even though you language is a bit on the rough side). Thanks for the idea about writing a book, I might just do that!
                "De Oppresso Liber"

Comment

• cmerry65
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Dec 2004

Dear Ims2,
                  Glad you agree with that part. We may be diametrically opposites, but at least you are civi. I still stick with my post and its content, because it is true. Believe as you see fit, it is your right and it is America.

Still, America is not a country to set back and be taken advantage of, walked on, and attacked. If we had not done what we had done after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, where would this country be? It seems like the liberals of the country always want America to apologize for its prosperity, freedom, and goodness. This and the fact that Stalker's post seem to be blatantly anti-American, anti-military and so on. The liberals always seem to want to portray America as bad and that is wrong and is something I find to be stupid. If they can criticize people with my beliefs, as well as the American Military, the President and those serving in his cabinet, then it is fair game for me to say a few things back in the face of the liberals' self-righteousness; after all, they portray themselves as being pure as the wind driven snow.
                  "De Oppresso Liber"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cmerry65
                    Dear PhiltheStalker,
                    ...My comment goes back to the people in Palestine in World War II who added the Nazis in helping kill the Jews and their (the Islamic Terrorists) who continue fight against the Jews and America who supports them...
                    What about the Jews that planted bombs killing British soldiers after WWII. What about the Israeli acts of terror and ethnic cleansing against the Palestinians that were there first?

Is it America's job to be the Israeli's BIG BROTHER?

I have an idea, why don't we start to pressure the Israelis to make a final peace with the new Palestinian leadership and close a huge, festering gulf between America and the Islamic world?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cmerry65
                      ...in the face of the liberals' self-righteousness; after all, they portray themselves as being pure as the wind driven snow.
                      Oh God, far be it from Conservatives to be self-rightous!
                      Two self-rightous cunts

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

If this incompetent fucktard is a Fed or in any way connected to law enforcement--GOD HELP US ALL!
                        he was probably personally appointed by gw himself
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• lms2

CMerry, I think Phil is often misunderstood, but he is quite capable of defending himself.

Comment

• lms2

This isn't anti military, its simply saying we all have an obligation...

Comment

• lms2

and part of that obligation is to use our capacity for thought, to be aware, and not follow blindly...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's too bad with most of these peeps you're just turning ova da compost pile wit a pitch f4ork, lms2.

Very nice presentation.

I think I'm gonna cry.

Well, back to da Good Fight.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...